3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
medyakov2 25.02.22 05:46 pm

Disappearing NPCs (Elden Ring)

Hello, I ran into the problem of disappearing NPCs (both opponents and neutrals and even horses). In more detail, at startup everything looks normal, but after a while many NPCs become completely invisible, some can only be seen by the flames of torches flying in the air or glowing eyes, and only when approaching point-blank a translucent model appears. It looks like if NPCs had their draw distance set to a minimum, and to such a minimum that even touching them they wouldn't load completely. although, as I noted, this is not inherent in everyone, of those who do not disappear, I can list the rider at the very beginning, after leaving the ruins with training; a giant walking a little further and a soldier with a spear in full armor in the ruins at the gates of the castle. I would be very grateful if anyone can suggest what this problem may be related to.
42 Comments
Sort by:
x
xxxDUDExxx 25.02.22

The same garbage, after entering the open world, enemies and NPCs disappear and when you get closer to them there is a chance that they will start to blink (the rider is also visible) I think you can’t do without a patch, but if anyone knows the solution, tell me pzh

x
xxxDUDExxx 25.02.22

I found something here but it didn’t help me personally, maybe it will fit someone https://www.reddit.com/r/Eldenring/comments/t0qmtu/tech_support_thread/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

S
SiriusPM 18.03.22

The same garbage, we are waiting for the patch, no tips from reddit helped.

S
SiriusPM 18.03.22

In short, people. I decided to download a pirate to the heap, and so there are no disappearing enemies on it. it's in the easy anti-cheat campaign.

M
Merovin 18.03.22

Guys, I also caught this prank ...
I plowed the entire Internet in search of a solution to this problem. As a result, no dancing with a tambourine helped (
They say we have to wait for patches. The developers are aware of this problem ...

s
stalker_stas 18.03.22

SiriusPM
nonsense on pirates disappear by myself playing.

G
GregorNN 18.03.22

Same nonsense

s
sadam111 18.03.22

The same crap is invisible to the enemies of the horse. and some NPCs. Licence all advice on the internet is crap don't waste your time.

s
sadam111 18.03.22

I don't understand the reason for this crap.

m
mezza_morda 18.03.22

is there any post from the developers? Or when is the next patch due?

K
KocT69 18.03.22

With two monitors on, mobs disappear. One is fine.

L
Luffy San 18.03.22

Guys, do you hear what the fix for this problem is?
and it's very unpleasant to play with the missing enemies

x
xxxDUDExxx 18.03.22

LuffySan does
n't care so far, I'm sitting waiting for what they haven't fixed for so long...

s
saa0891 18.03.22

Judging by the problem with lags and other problems, there is no point in downloading the repack for the time being.

L
Luffy San 18.03.22

xxxDUDExxx
In short, from what I have, today my firewood was updated on the viduhu and the textures stopped disappearing in the game, but a new problem appeared, the game started to lag terribly

L
Luffy San 18.03.22

It's all bullshit, the update of the firewood didn't help, after 20 minutes of the game both the horse and the enemies started to disappear again

L
Luffy San 18.03.22

Even the latest update didn't fix anything.

F
Fallen space knight 18.03.22

The same garbage was, and downloaded a pirate, tested, the game went to the rules, bought in the incentive and there is such garbage. I rummaged through a bunch of forums and, as I understood all the garbage because of the anti-cheat, cut off the anti-cheat, the game is now only in offline mode, but there are fewer NPC disappearances, sometimes it slips but much less often than before. So chop off the anti-cheat, it seems like the developers are in the know, they will hopefully fix it.

S
SiriusPM 18.03.22

stalker_stas
I don't understand what kind of nonsense disappears on a pirate?
Well, do not disappear from me, I tell you. What is not clear?

s
stalker_stas 18.03.22

SiriusPM
nonsense about the fact that pirates do not disappear