3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
medyakov2 25.02.22 05:46 pm

Disappearing NPCs (Elden Ring)

Hello, I ran into the problem of disappearing NPCs (both opponents and neutrals and even horses). In more detail, at startup everything looks normal, but after a while many NPCs become completely invisible, some can only be seen by the flames of torches flying in the air or glowing eyes, and only when approaching point-blank a translucent model appears. It looks like if NPCs had their draw distance set to a minimum, and to such a minimum that even touching them they wouldn't load completely. although, as I noted, this is not inherent in everyone, of those who do not disappear, I can list the rider at the very beginning, after leaving the ruins with training; a giant walking a little further and a soldier with a spear in full armor in the ruins at the gates of the castle. I would be very grateful if anyone can suggest what this problem may be related to.
42 Comments
Sort by:
r
redtail 18.03.22

SiriusPM NPCs
really disappear on pirates.

x
xxxDUDExxx 18.03.22

Guys, and whoever heard anything, are they going to fix it or so the air is going to be a nightmare?

W
Wolf Mercenary 18.03.22

I have two monitors and noticed that the enemies and the horse begin to disappear when I actively start switching to the second monitor in order to answer the mail or be distracted and climb on the Internet.

c
code boy 18.03.22

Yes ppc! Played 4.5 hours. Characters - enemies, animals, horse, npc, constantly disappear. Runs incredibly.
I tried all the tips, updated the firewood, set priorities, tried all the settings - nifiga!
I'll wait for the patch until I can't play

W
Wild animal 18.03.22

SiriusPM
I also have a pirate and the same problem

x
xxxDUDExxx 18.03.22

In short, the guys decided to reinstall Windows (not because of the game), I think let me go in first, the enemies loaded, but after a minute they disappeared again, well, I think, okay, I’ll wait for the patch, I decided to finally lower all the settings and set the windowed mode and everything worked in five minutes, returned it as it was and again and everything works just a rare case when the enemies propagate but almost immediately return) in general, reinstalling Windows helped me, maybe it will help someone too

B
Brosk45643 18.03.22

This mod helped me from https://www.nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/96

P
PavleX 18.03.22

Brosk45643
Helps, but increases the load on the video card instantly by 70%. Whoever had a bucket and went to 30-40 frames, it will be 10-15 after this mod, but it really stops disappearing. If I knew how to decrypt this bin file, I would adjust it for myself, something would not lag so much).

x
xxxDUDExxx 18.03.22

PavleX
Ban can be caught if you put a mod?

L
Lex one 18.03.22

xxxDUDExxx
Of course.

m
m0nt1 18.03.22

Has anyone solved the problem with the disappearance of enemies?

P
PavleX 18.03.22

xxxDUDExxx
I don't have a license, but you'll get a 100% banana on your face, they get banned there even if you cheat with a cheater in 90% of cases.

P
PavleX 18.03.22

m0nt1
www.nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/96 The mod helps but eats fps wildly, if you have a bucket then 15 fps will be a thought)).

m
m0nt1 18.03.22

PavleX I
tried this method, it works but it lags wildly when you turn the camera(

s
stalker_stas 18.03.22

https://www.playground.ru/elden_ring/file/elden_ring_fix_sse_instruktsij_i_nevidimyh_vragov-1185577
they say it helps.

i
ivan34ru 18.03.22

stalker_stas
Really helps, I have fx-6100, gtx 1060 3gb, 20gb ram, enemies and the horse do not disappear, and in my opinion even performance has become better, there are friezes but less stressful. Pirate 1.02.3

c
code boy 18.03.22

Attention - https://www.nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/109?tab=description
Solution found, albeit temporary, before patches.

D
Dota_kenny 18.03.22

stalker_stas
Thanks bro.... It helps, the percentage is weak at 1050 ti, 16 gigabytes of RAM everything has been fixed ....... I looked at the game in a new way, how much I missed with disappearing

s
shadow_king 18.03.22

Folks, I don’t know what to do at all, hardware: FX8320e vidyuha GTX1060 3gb 16gb RAM, game installed on SSD, tried everything on the Internet and still low FPS, 20-28 frames, changing graphics settings does not help, changing screen resolution mobs and NPCs also disappear, it seems like they released a patch but nothing has changed, I can’t understand what it is connected with, the drivers are all installed with the latest versions, help who could solve this problem, I want to play already (((

A
AndralStormborn 18.03.22

Well, in general, if you don’t want to play online or anyway on a pirate, then there is a solution - on the nexus you can already find fixes that cure the problem with invisible enemies.