3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WizarDiO 03.03.22 10:47 pm

Wasteland 2 and ArtMoney (Wasteland 2)

Has anyone managed to break perks and skills? Or at least glasses?
55 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArmyMan 03.03.22

No, and even on the Pro version of ArtMoney

n
nozerot 03.03.22

Cheat Engine
if you don't allocate 7 attribute points and 12 skills when creating anything, they will remain and break. 4 bytes
action points during combat.

n
nozerot 03.03.22

scheme found-increased by 1-applied-weeded out

N
NEET 03.03.22

do not allocate 7 points attribute what type of data do you remember there? and then I can't do it. I figured out the skills, but nope, I figured it out. :)

N
NEET 03.03.22

Cheat Engine breaks down money, stat points, skill points. at the beginning of the Persian you do it and you don’t distribute anything, you go in as it is and break it :) in the beta it broke and then how to do it.

B
Be3yH4eG 03.03.22

I thought people like you are already extinct, like dinosaurs .... But no, that's it!

T
TTG 03.03.22

Be3yH4eG
Don't rush from the swing, don't rush from the farm and give them loot right away)

G
Gnustb 03.03.22

with the save there is 1 xml file
and there is such a block (and a couple of clear blocks)
we look and understand :)

B
BeaverSid 03.03.22

Hacking via ArtMoney - a whole 4 bytes (points of characteristics, skills, days, stackable items...)

Hacking on a new game
When creating characters, we do not allocate points, or reduce everything to the minimum value. If you choose ready-made characters - everything to a minimum.
We start a new game and after talking with the general we calmly break everything.

To hack when you level up, you should have enough points for 3-5 screenings

B
BeaverSid 03.03.22

but as Aleksey Kopkin said, the easiest way is to edit the xml-file
Screen . pix.playground.ru
You can edit it with a regular notepad

Z
ZmS 03.03.22

Be3yH4eG hahahaha
. I remember this program) when Diablo 2 came out, I remember breaking her gold))) mechwarrior 3 broke, karmagedon 2 broke) then these daemon tools did not exist yet, the virtual cd was a programulina) on 2 floppy disks))) artmani was used for three)

M
MunchkiN 616 03.03.22

lol. oldfazhnaya game and oldfazhnye conversations
if the unit engine it seems to be protected from cheaters by the fact that everything is encrypted with it. maybe it’s also a multiplayer and so on engine,
although it doesn’t matter how the trainers do it
, and so, potsony, wait for the safe editor

T
Treebeard 03.03.22

How to increase the weight to be carried, let's say up to 999 :-) ?

J
JOKERIVAN 03.03.22

everything breaks perfectly with artmania 7.39

T
Treebeard 03.03.22

JOKERIVAN
Except weight :-) how to break it? If you know, write) it breaks only temporarily and once, it doesn’t break permanently.

J
JOKERIVAN 03.03.22

Treebeard
weight I did not break, only money, attributes and skills. Although, as an option, you can try to freeze the value, it will suddenly work

v
vanter90 03.03.22

Who broke the weight, tell me how))

T
Treebeard 03.03.22

The weight hasn't broken yet, only temporarily. The rest is all broken. But again it is limited by the mechanics of the game, which is logical, let's wait for the trainers who will freeze any values ​​​​and leave on this

o
osdf 03.03.22

max carry weight - it is not a constant value, like in a stalker, for example, but is calculated depending on strength and some other perks ..... so making it 999 will not work - because it will be constantly recalculated and returned to normal! Here it is necessary to somehow bend the very mechanics of the game (the weight of objects = 0 to do) or set the force to 99 - go and it should help!

T
Treebeard 03.03.22

osdf
So that's what the cap is about, that it won't work. At least 99999 strength, do not add more weight than it should be. But the weight of objects somewhere to reduce is interesting, but that's where xs. Although it's better to just increase the weight, wait.