3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WizarDiO 03.03.22 10:47 pm

Wasteland 2 and ArtMoney (Wasteland 2)

Has anyone managed to break perks and skills? Or at least glasses?
55 Comments
Sort by:
V
Velveteen 03.03.22

Treebeard you are
looking for a backpack (which is +20 to flasks and carry weight) and by the method of removing / dressing you filter out the addresses. Either AM or CE. True, when changing the location, these manipulations have to be done again.

T
Treebeard 03.03.22

Velvet
temporarily I know how to do, there is no sense from the temporary) a constant is needed) do they even read here? I wrote above. Weight has not yet broken in any way, only temporarily.

V
Velveteen 03.03.22

Treebeard, then, as an option, look in the xml file.

T
Treebeard 03.03.22

Velvet
Not an option, changing it will not help :-) you can't change the AP either. in saves. All this is only temporary.

H
Hydrolisk 03.03.22

why doesn't it break? If you take the same backpack and write +2000 instead of +20 to weight, then it should work, it
remains to find where ArmyIssueBackpack is described and make changes,
it seems the item base BuildWL2_DataStreaming ItemsItemTemplates.unity3d
, in any case, this backpack is mentioned there

V
Velveteen 03.03.22

Hydrolisk and open something with what? Files, I mean.

H
Hydrolisk 03.03.22

you can open it with the usual notepad ++
but after the item ID there is a hexadecimal heresy, I have not figured it out yet :)
Maybe there is a special program for unity3d, xs

N
N1ko64 03.03.22

I hacked with the help of the guest version of art money)
I don’t know where your hands grow from, but I hacked everything and perks and skills.
should be 3 files of 4b

G
GromKiev 03.03.22

Or stupid, or xs. After editing xml, I load the save, and as if I did not edit it. Tried to add unallocated attribute points and they were not added.

Everything worked after transferring the save, editing and returning.

V
Velveteen 03.03.22

N1ko64, first: "hacked" with the help of AM or CHE, the weight is reset every time you enter the wasteland. Then you have to look for it again. Second: learn to read the posts above.

A
Arni Magic 03.03.22

Velvet Please help, I found the values ​​in art money, but attributes and skills do not change in the game, only experience breaks and money. please tell me how to hack???

V
Vasya Vasin 03.03.22

Arni-Magic
I hacked experience with 4 byte values, and then the points that are given for leveling up. Everything worked out, although not immediately. 9999 points for the distribution of skills and everything is just a fairy tale

A
Arni Magic 03.03.22

For some reason it still doesn't work. 1 attribute point is given for every 10 levels. Skill points, yes, I have a lot of them (15-25 somewhere), but they don’t break either, find-find (3 addresses by 4b), change them, but they don’t change in the game. Moreover, after General Vargas, I went far, experience and money break down, but attributes and skills do not. Help pliiiz!!!!

We all strive for a quality (comfortable, convenient) life. Cheating is soooo convenient)))

S
Stran_nik 03.03.22

Arni-Magic
If you don't have enough points to distribute, then there is no point in looking for them, it's easier to change the save file with the xml extension in notepad++ or use the save editor.
When editing notepad++, you need to:
1. type in the search (press ctrl and F simultaneously) - availableAttributePoints
2. find something similar: < availableAttributePoints > 0 </ availableAttributePoints > < availableSkillPoints > 0 < / availableSkillPoints > ,
3. change 0 to any number
4 . repeat from point 1. several times for all characters (they go in order, so don't get lost)

A
Arni Magic 03.03.22

Stran_nik
is it necessary to exit the game, enter, check? For some reason this seems so difficult to me...

S
Stran_nik 03.03.22

Arni-Magic
Essentially...
1. you need to save and minimize the game
2. in the My DocumentsMy GamesWasteland2Save Games(save name) folder, look for a file with the xml extension
3. if notepad++ is missing, open it with any available XML editor
4. We are looking for what I wrote in the previous post, change to the desired values ​​and save.
5. switch to the game and load the save
. In time, it will take no more than two minutes.
When breaking Artmania, you have to do much more gestures ....

A
Arni Magic 03.03.22

Oh, thank you, now the working time would be over quickly so that I can test it at home)))

S
Stran_nik 03.03.22

Arni-Magic
If the game is not running, you can simply change the last save, the main thing is to save the original of the modified file before the changes, just in case the fireman;)
The characters go in order, that is, the first values ​​that the search finds will correspond to the first Persian in the squad.

E
Ex_Vandal 03.03.22

Hmm, my steam version doesn't want to accept edited files.

V
Velveteen 03.03.22

So no one was able to overcome the "weight breakdown" when moving to another location?