3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FACE88 04.03.22 12:34 am

ultimate mortal kombat 3 (sega)

does anyone play it?
74 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lupine Vaskeldin 04.03.22

Calimba
Uh... the shells were reflected from him, didn't they?

C
Cassedy 04.03.22

WTCC
"Graphics" - "Full screen"

C
Cassedy 04.03.22

With which character did you defeat SHAO KHAN?

In addition to the sub-zero junior and the noob saibot, it also turned out to be a rhine and a sector.

s
sky game 04.03.22

"Graphics" - "Full Screen"
sucks then the graphics becomes of squares

C
Cassedy 04.03.22

Against Shaokan, only a sub-zero without a mask, slipped in a half crouch and knocked him down, and so on until victory

. There is another way: freezing and opercut, then the poor fellow will not be able to do anything at all.

C
Cassedy 04.03.22

WTCC
What filter did you use? I recommend 2xSAI. In general, it's better to play in windowed mode, then all the pixels sticking out in the carved sides will disappear.

A
Aloe 04.03.22

shaokan with a sabzik is possible - freezing, uppercut. repeat as many times as needed. the main thing is to calculate the timing so that when you freeze, the shaokan does the shooting.

How do you rate your level? are there fathers here?

G
GRIF_MAN 04.03.22

go to pcgamer.forum2x2.ru and help

C
Cassedy 04.03.22

Well I do not know. Previously, when I played this game with friends day and night, then I played very well. Now it is unlikely that I can beat anyone (in the sense of living opponents).

s
sky game 04.03.22

What filter did you put on? I recommend 2xSAI
Yes, it's worth it.

A
Aloe 04.03.22

I need to get together to play sometime, find some kind of server. I used to play the killer

C
Cassedy 04.03.22

WTCC
Well, what can you do... Completely remove the pixels will not work. After all, the original games seem to have a resolution of 320X240.

F
FACE88 04.03.22

Who annoyed you the most? jade infuriated me)) when you shoot at her, you try to freeze her, she turns on invulnerability and comes running and does an awesome combo of seven or eight hits and also throws some kind of batarangs)))

S
ShaMaN 04.03.22

I beat all Rain with om and sub. The most enraging is Shaokan. I don't play now. Although the computer has a more advanced version with 200 fighters ...

C
Cassedy 04.03.22

Jade is generally a rare bitch, and at high difficulty levels, she generally does not give a step. But Motaro annoys me the most. His constant teleportation and fireballs, damn it.

C
Calimba 04.03.22

Vaskeldin Chu
, I forgot.

F
FACE88 04.03.22

Cassedy
totally agree with you :D

C
Calimba 04.03.22

Yes, Jade is a known rogue.

At low ones, too, sometimes you * get out, for example, in the first round, he got bolder, in the second it becomes arrogant.

At low ones, too, sometimes you * get out, for example, in the first round, he got bolder, in the second it becomes arrogant.

C
Calimba 04.03.22

Has anyone else had this happen: I fight with Kitana or Milina and then bam, she curls up in a ball and starts periodically flying somersaults on the screen, then disappears? A glitch, or what?

F
FACE88 04.03.22

Calimba
doesn't seem to exist... but I would like to see it