3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FACE88 04.03.22 12:34 am

ultimate mortal kombat 3 (sega)

does anyone play it?
74 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ar][em0nd 04.03.22

Mortik is good only as a reminder of the old days. The game itself isn't great.

Z.Y. Nubsibot faceroll.

L
Lupine Vaskeldin 04.03.22

Monolithic Charon
For such a heresy at the stake should be burned

M
Monolith Charon 04.03.22

Vaskeldin
Justify.

B
Bubenone 04.03.22

I tried it on the network today with a friend (it didn’t work out) I need a normal ip, but there was no LAN mode (it would be possible to play Hamachi)

L
Lupine Vaskeldin 04.03.22

Monolithic Kharon
The point is that for many old characters, multi-hit combos can now be performed with one button. I'm not kidding, at least take Sektor and Cyrex (five-strike overhead punch). New tricks - why are they needed at all? New fighters - disgustingly drawn for the most part, or copy-paste with color changes. Some old combos don't work at all. And the new musical accompaniment is sometimes not the topic.
What a terrible thing! Got the classics.

M
Monolith Charon 04.03.22

Vaskeldin
I would not call these disadvantages significant. Although anyone likes ...

I
I'm not a whale in the na 04.03.22

XXBCZBCZBXA!11

C
Calimba 04.03.22

Is it like brutality by Rein, or by Sektor!?

s
skazi-niki4 04.03.22

Cassedy
If you look at the codes for this game how to do fatalities and so on, then they do not work on all heroes, as in these error codes! not the correct key sequence, I wanted to raise a question about this by the way .. where can I get the exact "correct" codes for mortal kombat 3 ultimate?

s
skazi-niki4 04.03.22

Calimba
Here on Jax I was able to do a fatality using the current codes to cut the brow into pieces... but I can't crush it with my foot. or just a site with norm codes?

S
Scar. 04.03.22

skazi-niki4
where can I get the exact "correct" codes for mortal kombat 3 ultimate?
In Google. Almost all descriptions of finishers that I have seen are correct, you just need to do it very quickly and correctly. And it is also desirable to hold down the blog during execution so that the character does not move / accidentally hit the loser.
but you can’t crush it with your foot ..
In order to make a fatality with your foot (crush), you also need to move away. Approximately - at a distance of a full jump.

V
VVarn1ng 04.03.22

I wanted to play with a friend on the emulator, but damn what the hell is the game slowing down? I heard that due to desync, do you really need the same ping or the same frame rate for both players?

D
Denis_odessa 04.03.22

VVarn1ng
You need to set up the emulsion for your computer, look it up on Google or do it yourself.

T
Timur Kononov 04.03.22

damn tell me I play on pc mk3 and don't know how to make noob saibot tricks on the keyboard