3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JONDROGON 04.03.22 02:00 am

Patch 372.3 from 06/12/15 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Today Rockstar Games released patch 1.0.372.3 for GTA 5 on PC. The size of the latest update is 16.7 megabytes. From now on, GTA 5 PC players have the opportunity to update their game to version 1.0.372.3. The patch is known to fix a number of bugs, notably an issue where question marks appear instead of letters when loading Social Club, as well as a GTA 5 Launcher bug where players were unable to launch the Steam version of the game. The weight of the patch is 16.7 mb.

The list of changes that the update brings to the game is not yet available.

Well, I can say one thing, the patch is the bottom and the game freezes, set the windowed mode to full screen.
55 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Coachman 04.03.22

Wait a minute. Let's finish the borscht and go to include this error in the next patch.

l
lookykz 04.03.22

hmm, I’m fine, on the Ati + Intel video card, it works, the video driver is 15.4

D
Doctor Zoleg 04.03.22

After the updates in full mode, my cursor flattened out and moved away from the scope and the phone narrowed, what the hell are you reading. How can I fix this, please share! Everything works fine in windowed mode.

Z
ZmS 04.03.22

after the patch, I noticed microfreezes.

l
lixal 04.03.22

5 days have passed, and they still haven't released a fix...

s
satanans 04.03.22

dr.GebbelsBeer

Comrade is also such a problem! also a large cursor on the main screen, and a flattened iPhone 6 elongated. ok in windowed

mode..tyk

i3 -540 nvidia
12 ram
win 8.1 x64

V
Victor Kalgin 04.03.22

satanans
The same canoe with a phone and a cursor. My computer config is in my profile.

D
Doctor Zoleg 04.03.22

satanans
win7 x64. installation of new firewood (dated May 31) nvidia did nothing

s
satanans 04.03.22

dr.GebbelsBeer
nvidia 6 series?

D
Doctor Zoleg 04.03.22

satanans
GTX650 Ti Boost 2 Gb

s
satanans 04.03.22

dr.GebbelsBeer who has
the 600th series...

dr.GebbelsBeer
D0%B3-nvidia-6xx/
join

n
nat mih 04.03.22

satanans
Such a problem for those who have two monitors or a monitor and TV connected. We must leave only one thing.

s
satanans 04.03.22

nat.mih
really...
thanks comrade..

V
Victor Kalgin 04.03.22

nat.mih
Here it turns out where the dog rummaged :)
I just have a monitor and a TV set connected. At the time of the game, you will have to cut down the monitor, it is cooler to play on a 55-inch socket than on a 23-inch monitor.

s
satanans 04.03.22

Victor Kalgin
, I am writing this in support of rockstar, they offer to reinstall the game and firewood, I did it many times, they already
offer to check for viruses .. I wrote in advance that I had already changed Windows even ..

S
Shade_of_KinG 04.03.22

Heh, the more expensive the game, the more problems with it. I generally reinstalled Windows 3 times, then freezes, then no. Maybe it's because of the assholes of the cheaters? I have next to some sags up to 30 fps. By the way, in my GTA 5 percent is loaded by 90-100%, despite the fact that the percent is better than the recommended i5-3570K 3.8Ghz. And when the percentage is loaded by 100%, then the frieze. Who faced?

_
_DooM_ 04.03.22

Shade_of_KinG
On a clean Windows with the latest drivers and only the game installed? Maybe your miner has crept in somewhere?

S
Shade_of_KinG 04.03.22

_DooM_
Yes, 3 clean windows. And with drivers tested, and without drivers. The picture is the same. I'm wondering if other i5-3570K owners have the same?

n
nat mih 04.03.22

Shade_of_KinG
I also start to slow down and lag next to cheaters, although in sessions where honest players are all right. By the brakes, I often understand that the cheater is somewhere nearby))))

m
mister611 04.03.22

Shade_of_KinG
"And when the percentage is loaded at 100%, then the freeze. Who faced?"
- what is there to face buddy, it's like that for everyone when the processor is fully loaded, you answered yourself. When the percentage is loaded by 100%, of course, friezes and slowdowns begin, since he does not have time to calculate everything on time. In your case, you need to properly overclock the processor, especially with the letter "K" (it's not even appropriate to see the frequency of 3.8 GHz for the i5-3570K), so that it does not load to the limit in any scenes in the game. I think overclocking to 4.2-4.5 will solve this problem, although you can squeeze more out of the stone with luck. If you don’t overclock, you need to reset the graphics settings to an acceptable level (again, so that the processor does not rest on 100% load), then your friezes will disappear.