3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JONDROGON 04.03.22 02:00 am

Patch 372.3 from 06/12/15 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Today Rockstar Games released patch 1.0.372.3 for GTA 5 on PC. The size of the latest update is 16.7 megabytes. From now on, GTA 5 PC players have the opportunity to update their game to version 1.0.372.3. The patch is known to fix a number of bugs, notably an issue where question marks appear instead of letters when loading Social Club, as well as a GTA 5 Launcher bug where players were unable to launch the Steam version of the game. The weight of the patch is 16.7 mb.

The list of changes that the update brings to the game is not yet available.

Well, I can say one thing, the patch is the bottom and the game freezes, set the windowed mode to full screen.
55 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yaroslav Freeman 04.03.22

and here I have a core i5 3230 on my beech. and my friend A10 AMD has a game without friezes, and she has 4GB of RAM, I have 6GB, but wins in the vidyuhi is the gaming one from AMD7990 2gb DDR5, I have 8750 2gb DDR3! therefore, it's a matter of video memory leak, the vidyuha does not have time to process the textures, at high speed it does not have time to unload and load textures because the memory is clogged) so the guys will only help us. only viidyuha

T
TWIN PEAKS 04.03.22

where to get a pirate?

V
Victor Kalgin 04.03.22

satanans
No need to reinstall anything and check drivers, etc. The problem was solved as suggested by the guys above. If those who have such a problem use two monitors or a monitor + TV, then you need to disable one thing before starting the game and use only one display, then everything goes fine.

s
satanans 04.03.22

Victor Kalgin
but this is a bug on the side of rockstar ... let's say it's very difficult for me to turn off one thing!

it's in a hard to reach place... and I have to mess up the port of my card because of this? well fuck..

n
nat mih 04.03.22

satanans
For hard-to-reach places I use extension cords/adapters. Pulling the cord is the easiest thing to do.

s
satanans 04.03.22

nat.mih I already
have a long hdmi cable, it turns out the computer is against the wall and between the table and the table where the TV hangs, it’s clear that you can’t take it out from the TV set because it’s screwed tightly .. and move the computer away every time to play GTA is somehow stupid ...

those people of rockstar suggested a different way out: turn on the game in the window and play .. it's more convenient ..

V
Victor Kalgin 04.03.22

satanans
Well, yes, it turns out that if it is technically difficult to disable one monik, then it's easier to switch to windowed mode. But there is a minus - you need to set the resolution of the game to be the same as the resolution of the monitor. Otherwise, the window will be smaller and part of the desktop will be visible if you set the game resolution to be less than the monitor resolution. And the lower the resolution of the game is set, the smaller the window will be. But this option does not suit me, since I deliberately set the resolution lower in order to free up video resources for better textures and reflections. There is a dilemma here - you either play at high resolution but with dull graphics, or at low resolution but with higher detail.
Here, yes, R * screwed up a little.

s
satanans 04.03.22

Viktor Kalgin
, well, I play on a 1920x1080

monitor and a TV set as one screen ..

Spoiler
24 screen monik

48 TV

and the problem of disconnecting cables ..

A
AlexandrMTT 04.03.22

After the update, I have the following problems:
1. A bug when shooting on a camera, because of which I can’t complete missions:
a) Scouting the Port”, “Paparazzi Princess”, missions "Paparazzi - princess", "paparazzi breakdown" can be done, but its quality "does not suit" Beverly.
b) In the mission “Scouting the Port”, the nose of the ship is removed, then it is proposed to remove the protection of the ship. I take off the guard, but the game again offers to take it off and so on endlessly .., the game does not progress further.
Previously, he passed the mission “Paparazzi - Sex Tape” without any problems. In connection with the above problem, I decided to go through it again. It doesn't work, because the camera square never turns green at all. It turns out that I can no longer film the characters in the game, because. It was possible to remove the “bow of the ship” without problems.
Someone faced such a problem?! Please try again to go through the mission from Beverly “paparazzi - Sex tape” (it is the shortest one, will there be a bug with the “green” square of the camera not appearing.
Also:
1) the cursor has flattened and moved away from the action area and the phone is initially displayed normally , then narrows during the game (TV and monitor are connected, I'll try to turn off the TV);
2) The map of the city in the "map" menu was hard to see for me. In places, whole pieces (streets) are not displayed at all (the background of the game in the background clogs almost everything). At the same time, in GTA online the map is perfectly visible (the background of the game is not in the background at all.)

I have a license, a boxed version.

A
AlexandrMTT 04.03.22

A bug with filming characters (people) on a camera (camera), as well as a narrow phone, is solved by turning off the second monitor (TV). But the map is still very hard to see. So, when two monitors (TV) are connected, TWO bugs are revealed: 1) a narrow phone; 2) It is not possible to complete missions in which you need to shoot characters (people). But that's why karate is hard to see, is it not clear ?!

n
nat mih 04.03.22

AlexandrMTT
If you are talking about an offline map on which, as it were, not everything is dissected (although everything was visible before), then this bug has been manifesting for a long time after each update. After the update, the solo autosave is buggy. Just load your previous save (not auto).

A
AlexandrMTT 04.03.22

Thank you nat.mih! Yes, I'm talking about the map offline. I can see (dissected), probably no more than 15%. Loading a previous save doesn't help.

A
AlexandrMTT 04.03.22

I also installed a new update, now there are no problems with displaying the map)))

Y
Yerdna555 04.03.22

Tell me, please, is it possible to roll back the PC version of the game to the very first, unpatched one? Well, at least reinstalling the game. Or is it no longer possible? Needed for a single.

t
tolymbo 04.03.22

help install at least one patch does not install not one writes the game is not installed what to do?