3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
My thoughts are my horses 04.03.22 10:31 pm

MF Sorc (Diablo 2)

Guys, hello everyone. Tell me, please, how to download a forty to search for clothes? As far as I understand, purely cold is not a varicose due to imuns. Leaning towards cold fire, but here's what to focus on ... xs. I would like forty to clear xx solo for 1 ppl mef pindle ldrich with andi shenk ... in short, the most pop locations. Sincerely
56 Comments
Sort by:
o
obsessed 04.03.22

My thoughts are my steeds, varick. mercenary, just need to dress up. but in hcs it will fall. ;-)

M
My thoughts are my horses 04.03.22

Obsesseda I would like first of all xx ... or is it the privileges of light forty with infi?

o
obsessed 04.03.22

My thoughts are my steeds, well, yes. you can swing the light, by the way. TR set - imba for everyone.

y
yamas 04.03.22

Obsessed
and if I put 50dr% on him, he still won't feel good under IM? That is, it will not be possible to put a bolt on it - you need to follow it and pull it back? (

Q
QLinkee 04.03.22

Mb fb / pho norms will be in xx.

M

I will clarify. I play in Europe. There are no problems with them.

Q
QLinkee 04.03.22

Infi then there should be really collect.

f
firkax 04.03.22

tam i so shmotom problem net, pusti pindlebota i on sam tebe vse naidet
a esli ser'ezno to igrai luche tut

M

QLinkee
firkax
Yes xs. Well, so far without a bot) 2 day acc. Merck dies with every click

f
firkax 04.03.22

kakoi interes igrat' bez bota kogda vse vokrug s botami? igrai luche tut
or ti s nimi ne vzaimodeistvuesh? igrai v single thenda

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 04.03.22

for all these locations it is better to pump the amazon on the bow

o
obsessed 04.03.22

My thoughts are my horses, light forty and measure runword Infinity (possible in ethereal stick with nightmare), ethereal unique Shaftstop and ethereal Andariel visage (with Ral rune).

yamas, xs, as I understand from the reviews, it’s impossible to put a bolt in any way. :-) but he collected gear, but never did .. :-)

M

Obsessed
Infi is also not easy to assemble from scratch)

D
DiamondDead 04.03.22

My thoughts are my horses Why do you need mf-sorka in Europe? Do telehamer

k
kewelldkny 04.03.22

I thought in Europe only bots can be mf.
I've never been so wrong.

M

DiamondDead
He's expensive from scratch

M
Manifold 04.03.22

Last season I played Frozen Orb/Nova here as a magpie, which cleared Hcs by 2 ppl without any problems (bo barb gave and stood in the game, but this is most likely not very important for an office). Budget gear - Full Tal Rasha, more expensive option - Death's Fanthom + Griffon's Eye. Instead of FO, you can swing Blizzard, it also cleans well if there are several Cold boards.

B
Biscop_moo 04.03.22

TR set - imba for everyone
That's just not very good for light, because it will be difficult to dial 117 castrato. It's boring without him. Yes, and the damage will be about 12-15k from lighting and 5-7k from tea, which, in principle, is enough for keys, but extremely small for 8ppl and complex locations.

As far as I understand, purely cold is not a varicose due to imuns.
"As far as" is written together, but the two-elemental magpies are often very flawed (especially without gear), so pure cold is just better, blizzard.

For kennels, puppies, etc. a precise measure will be enough, and for xx just dress the hummer separately in some cheap spirits and ha, you don’t need to fly there anyway (or you can use the second window forty, by the way, it’s not so scary).

R
Rivnyanyn 04.03.22

My thoughts are my steeds
A well-dressed merk is able to plug up half HP of obvilions and DeSaise left after the static. As far as I remember, these are the only cold immunes in xx.

f
frendzy 04.03.22

My thoughts are my steeds
put the bot on nm andy mef ...when 2 sozh fall out sell them for 2 hr.