3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
My thoughts are my horses 04.03.22 10:31 pm

MF Sorc (Diablo 2)

Guys, hello everyone. Tell me, please, how to download a forty to search for clothes? As far as I understand, purely cold is not a varicose due to imuns. Leaning towards cold fire, but here's what to focus on ... xs. I would like forty to clear xx solo for 1 ppl mef pindle ldrich with andi shenk ... in short, the most pop locations. Sincerely
56 Comments
Sort by:
U
Uncle Fred 04.03.22

My thoughts are my steeds
Offense (Nightmare)

M
My thoughts are my horses 04.03.22

Does Merck care about IAs?

U
Uncle Fred 04.03.22

My thoughts are my
mounts. It influences... But in my opinion damage, cuts and lifesteal are more important.

o
obsessed 04.03.22

My thoughts are my steeds, physical dps+life leech is important. dps (you know, right? :-)) is "damage per second", so ias affects. the more (and more often) physical damage a merk does, the more useful life leech (and % of the lich, of course), the more durable the merk.
well, nobody canceled armor, cuts and fhr. by the way, the fhr of the measure from the 2nd act is poor, like that of a magpie. so a set of 30, 42 and 60% is welcome (not to the detriment of the rest).
[edit] Non-freezing is still a plus measure. )

M

goodwin
emerald
obsessed

o
obsessed 04.03.22

My thoughts are my horses, well, insight is loved by all those for whom "mana is the measure of all things" ©. and so there is also Infinity, eth Reaper, Obedience, eth Bonehew. ;-) and not always the price = physical efficiency. damage.
and with the miracle Gulik, there will be no life lich at all. :FROM

P
Patza Vats 04.03.22

My horses are my steeds, the rumbler doesn't fit - I need a lifesteal hat.

o
obsessed 04.03.22

Patza Vatsa, Gulik is finally a krap, if you figure it out like that .. :'C

D
DanuJia 04.03.22

I have forty FO|Meteor + merk against fire and cold immunities (insight, Andriel, trechary). Without BO I can easily fly Eldritch, Shenk, Meth, Charizon, Kauntessa, Andi and into the pit. From bO - to Nicht (with Nature, of course). The council is killed by such a forty badly, Baal's minions too (everyone except for consuls, perverts and that mutant who resurrects the undead), although Baal himself is killed quite simply. 400 mph, 800 hp, all resistances are about 70, damage from FB 5500, Meteor - about 12000 (still not sticking out)... True, no matter how much I fly, but I still can’t knock out Zak, arakh, dungo, and from Baal - DF, griffon, Tyrael and TR amylet.

o
obsessed 04.03.22

400 mf
until I can knock out TR amylet.
DanuJia, ouch! =) ouch! :FROM

U
Uncle Fred 04.03.22

My sora mercenary was wearing a shaft/fort, a reaper and a vampirgaze.

Q
QLinkee 04.03.22

I would put the ghouls on the summoner, and the lack of a lich is solved with a lifetap.

Oh, that's not the topic. It's closed (

o
obsessed 04.03.22

I would wear QLinkee ghouls
to the summoner, where is it to "unsee"? =)

Q
QLinkee 04.03.22

Obsessed
Well, the measure of the summoner ...

M

I’m thinking ... how much CM needs to be pumped in ... In theory, below 100% it makes no sense

B
Biscop_moo 04.03.22

Many monsters in hell have a cold cut, you need to use the wizard to "lower" it to -100. Accordingly, swing up to about 150-175. More is not particularly needed, and it is unlikely to come out without a bunch of + skills.