3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
My thoughts are my horses 04.03.22 10:31 pm

MF Sorc (Diablo 2)

Guys, hello everyone. Tell me, please, how to download a forty to search for clothes? As far as I understand, purely cold is not a varicose due to imuns. Leaning towards cold fire, but here's what to focus on ... xs. I would like forty to clear xx solo for 1 ppl mef pindle ldrich with andi shenk ... in short, the most pop locations. Sincerely
56 Comments
Sort by:
o
obsessed 04.03.22

My thoughts are my mounts, if IM is not a problem, the measure can be put on damage - eth Reapers toll (ias + jewel), Guillaume (ias + jewel), Fortik (at first - a regular reaper and Treachery). from scratch, yes - make a hammer (normal) and farm those locks where you don’t need to fly (or baalniks where they fly). and better - listen to those who played offe. there are a lot of varicos to get hairuns sharply (cook Infik, etc.).

M
My thoughts are my horses 04.03.22

Obsessed
I haven't found any of our people there yet, and foreign tourists are not particularly talkative. You can donate to fg and buy gear

D
DiamondDead 04.03.22

My thoughts - my horses you are a strange type, you want to donate to the mf-sorce, but the telehammer is dear to you.
And how did you manage not to find "ours" if you get on the Russian channel by default.

f
firkax 04.03.22

avtor ya vse-taki tak i ne ponyal pochemu bi tebe srazu v hero editore vse ne narisovat', polubovat'sya na krutoi shmot i udalit' igru

f
firkax 04.03.22

DiamindDead, on ne nashel ih potomu chto tam pusto
D

M

DiamondDead
I don't want to donate to anything. Read carefully. If you can find more than two people on the Russian channel, let me know

o
obsessed 04.03.22

on ne nashel ih potomu chto tam pusto D
such a joy right.. :-)

D
DiamondDead 04.03.22

Right now there are 10 people in the chat

M

DiamondDead
I'm not in the chat.... How many spam bots out of 10?)

D
DiamondDead 04.03.22

My thoughts are my horses of 10 not a single spambot

o
obsessed 04.03.22

Diamond Dead, shh! do not praise off, THERE IS NO LOVE HERE !! ;FROM

D
DiamondDead 04.03.22

Obsessed why should I praise him, off is off, with his troubles, like any other server

s
spambot575123 04.03.22

My thoughts are my horses
Out of 10 how many spam bots?)
From 0 to 1.

o
obsessed 04.03.22

DiamondDead, then write that the offs are bad. otherwise you contradict .. the policy of the party and government! ;-)

M

And really, enough about the server ... The question was about mf litter ...

U
Uncle Fred 04.03.22

My thoughts are my horses
You seem to have been answered already...
Download forty on SASOOLIE in tr set. Visit Mefa/Andi and be happy.

o
obsessed 04.03.22

My thoughts are my steeds, don't listen to the Emerald Goodwin! :-) donate to teleham and farm hcs, and bake bots! =) you can put grief on the swap and throw 1 into the fan and kill their charge/smite. the main thing is sharply so that they don’t jump out on the chicken. ;-P

Q
QLinkee 04.03.22

>> The question was about mf litter...
Well, I would have done fb/fo and ran to the pit. Actually, I did just that. But I got tired of mf, I went through hell and scored.

p
passed 04.03.22

I will clarify. I play in Europe. There are no problems with them.
Pff. Then it doesn't matter which one.

M

Merka with what aura to take?