3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
oxygen_woLF 05.03.22 12:34 am

Goldur's Amulet (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I have all 3 parts! How to connect them now? The quest hangs, all tasks are completed .. I can’t figure out what to do next
47 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dorianna 05.03.22

it is necessary to go to the cave behind the lake cliff waterfall, which can be found if you go from the Kalskegger mine (near Markarth) down the river. There you lay out all the amulets on the altar. Then it will be necessary to run all these violent nezhetushek brothers and after that the ghost of the magician will appear, who will unite the amulets.

R
Rinoant 05.03.22

Collected two pieces of the amulet, found the location of the third in Saarthal. Tell me how to get into the cave for the third part of the amulet "Saartal excavations", writes that a key is needed. Where to take it?

D
Demona Shadow 05.03.22

Rinoant, we get into this cave when we complete the first quest for the "guild" of magicians, the door must be opened by the magician teacher

o
oxygen_woLF 05.03.22

Thanks Dorianna! I'll check

upd
exactly there)) ATP)

R
Rinoant 05.03.22

Diabolika
One more silly question can be asked? Without this quest, is it possible to find this treasured key somewhere? If not, please tell me where the Mages Guild is located?

P
PaCCveT92 05.03.22

Rinoant
Without this quest, you can find this treasured key somewhere Xs, maybe with the help of cheats.
Where is the Mages Guild The Mages Guild is located in Winterhold.

f
fillin40 05.03.22

what are the symbols on the door Lake cliff

l
lord252 05.03.22

Dorianna
killed all the brothers, but the ghost of the magician does not appear, what should I do?

F
Frankie Crisp 05.03.22

tell me where to find these 3 amulets?

p
paw line 05.03.22

Barely got everyone down. The magician appeared and stood stupidly with a spell in his hands. I often pressed f5 (a habit from the cloud) before it appeared and pressed ((((Apparently the script is broken, who can help?

p
paw line 05.03.22

everything, decided by overload

y
y3ver 05.03.22

People, how can I get a chest in this cave that is on the cliff? I spent an hour searching for approaches and jumps.

B
Bald Dragon 05.03.22

Location: Geirmund Hall. The bridge does not descend directly over the grave of this same Geirmund. I pull the lever from the wall spears pop out, and the bridge remains in place.
tell me how to get over

A
Apostol3009 05.03.22

Bald Dragon
Turn around at this switch - there is a normal lever on the back wall :)

p
paw line 05.03.22

May your faith
be with you tcl, Dovakin!

ps and in which of the 4 caves?

s
se-n 05.03.22

paw-line, in Lake Bluff.
I believe, there is a huge hole in the ceiling above...probably you need to jump outside...but I ran around everything outside for an hour and did not find this hole...tomorrow I will continue the search =) if you find it, write!

y
y3ver 05.03.22

se-n
I saw the hole, and looked for the identity from the outside))), but the current did not find anything ;(((

p
paw line 05.03.22

se-n
I believe
there is no hole, it is inside the location "stucco molding" on the ceiling. likewise in the shrine of the great tree.

y
y3ver 05.03.22

paw-line
In the first cave, just opposite the first door (if you stand with your back to the door you see this chest with swag LOL). Who will find approaches write: p

w
wowan34 05.03.22

Good people tell me what to do? I collected 3 amulets, came to the Lake Cliff, found a new claw, but I can’t open the door, the drawings don’t match. How to open the door?