3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
oxygen_woLF 05.03.22 12:34 am

Goldur's Amulet (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I have all 3 parts! How to connect them now? The quest hangs, all tasks are completed .. I can’t figure out what to do next
47 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya Rak 05.03.22

Personally, I did this: I
entered coc qsmoke and was transferred to the test room, there I found this part of the amulet (it adds stamina) and took it.
In principle, the test room is a universal solution to problems if something is not issued.

M
MrEvil 05.03.22

What is a test room? how to open it? (through "Ñ‘" writes only in Russian). Will using the test room affect the game, the story? Will the quest be considered completed?

r
rigeri1 05.03.22

People help plz. I collected all 3 pieces, went to the cave, killed all 3 bosses (I'm lvl 23), he put them together. Then where do you get out? I already covered everything. The way back is closed with bars and does not open

r
rigeri1 05.03.22

PS I download stealth and I have the skill of silent step, tell me plz

H
Houck 05.03.22

Quite a difficult quest, considering a lot of unfriendly draugrs, traps, puzzles (I'm sure many did not disdain cheats), and the very complexity of the quest. I myself racked my brains for an hour while twisting these fucking stones)) Wow, but honestly, I almost used cheats)) In terms of loot, the locations were just cute ... The quest is one of the most difficult, especially the final meeting of the sons of Goldur, but I easily coped with them lightning, even despite the complexity of the master. Who has not passed yet, pass, but stock up on nerves and patience, and use your brains;)

w
white_wolf45 05.03.22

this quest is large-scale.... collect three parts of the amulet in three different locations, then run to the fourth one to connect them.... I had to run pretty much.... since the puzzles are not that difficult (everyone has hints) the brain is almost didn’t work) I don’t use cheats, so I had to tinker with loot (of which there is a shaft), but I quickly coped with the sons of Goldur. my Persian is an excellent archer)

I
Igoryan232523 05.03.22

I knocked out 2 parts of the amulet, but when I already wanted to take 3, it was not there and this task is hanging