3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
oxygen_woLF 05.03.22 12:34 am

Goldur's Amulet (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I have all 3 parts! How to connect them now? The quest hangs, all tasks are completed .. I can’t figure out what to do next
47 Comments
Sort by:
d
dorian_qq 05.03.22

Plz tell me to take the key to the third (northernmost) vault of the amulet part. the door is not unlocked with a pick ((

J
Just like old times 05.03.22

dorian_qq
Saarthal?
join the College of Winterhold, the very first quest for mages.

C
Clawfinger5 05.03.22

Such a problem. I can't find the 3rd part of the amulet in Geirmund's Hall. The white cursor shows that he is near me, but in fact he is not. What to do?????

d
dorian_qq 05.03.22

update3 Thank you. I’m just swinging an archer and didn’t want to have anything to do with magicians)) and I already broke my head to take that key)

S
Stalker_kp 05.03.22

Same problem as Clawfinger5! The marker shows that the 3rd part of the amulet is somewhere nearby, but a little lower, but there is no passage there anywhere ... Maybe it's because I visited this cave ahead of time, just walking around the map and took everyone out? Tried several times already, today I went again in search of a book for the Mages Guild. He took everyone out again, took the book in the chest, but I can’t find parts of the amulet.
Who passed, tell me at least what it lies in?

P
Pattison 05.03.22

Guys please tell me how to pass the quest "Forbidden Legend" in it one of the tasks "find the amulet in the Geirmund Hall", I went into the cave, there I had to jump down into the water, after I went a little further there are 4 pillars in the water and on they need to dial a combination: fish, eagle or snake. what combination should i enter? help plz, who passed this mission, otherwise I can’t even get out of this cave, because my saves are very old, and I have a quick save already when I fell into the water ((

N
Nick Heidfeld 05.03.22

y3ver
People, how can I get a chest in this cave that stands on a cliff? I spent an hour searching for approaches and jumps.

you need to climb onto the bough of a tree and make a “jerk” (I don’t remember what it’s called, the cry is shorter). The chest is the most common, there is nothing good there!

S
Stalker_kp 05.03.22

Pattison - look carefully, there are symbols on the left and right at the beginning of the cave, repeat them on the pillars, respectively, also on the left (like a bird and a fish) and on the right (a fish and a snake) ... Something like this.

P
Pattison 05.03.22

Stalker_kp thanks for answering, but I already figured it out, I saw that there were drawings on the walls. although the drawings were in some kind of non-chronological order and I had to soar with them for a long time))

P
Phantom030393 05.03.22

I can’t get the third part of the amulet in any way (I’m fighting with the last dead man in Saarthal, behind which a huge ball flies, nothing helps to kill him, nothing can be demolished (and rebooted everything and went through the cave again, tell me who killed him.

s
ssereys 05.03.22

Tell me, pliz, how to get through the cave, the first of 3 (where the magician's diary was, 1st and 2nd parts), the name is F (Firewall or something like that). There you obviously need to go down, but the grate closes, to the left and right of it there are two rooms, opened with levers. In one - three heads with symbols, in the other - turn. columns with them. But the symbols in the same order as in the room on the right (dolphin snake, falcon) do not open the hatch grate. Who did it well?

Yep, figured it out. It was necessary to install in a mirror order. Now, fir-pals, another problem is that in the Greymund hall, which I had already passed and cleared before receiving the quest with the amulet, there is no amulet in the place where the mark indicates (apparently, on the corpse of one of the sons that I last time killed). I do not want to replay almost everything that has passed by this time. What to do?

W
Wishmaster_1 05.03.22

ssereys
"I'm writing in a frenzy" you open the first door, memorize the sequence, close the door, open the second door and twist these garbage to build this configuration!

d
dark_paul 05.03.22

um, I collected an amulet, but it became useless, there are no effects on it. Only the price is ~1800. Under the amulet is written ®ЎЎ R in a circle and two squares, some kind of glitch.
The game is quite fresh version 1.3.10.0

L
Lunx 05.03.22

Phantom030393
28.12.11 18:17 I can’t get the third part of the amulet in any way (I’m fighting with the last dead man in Saarthal, behind which there is still a huge ball flying, nothing helps to kill him with anything that can’t be demolished (and rebooted everything and went through the cave again, tell someone how killed him.

Duc, first of all, what the magician tells you, Torfil. He must first draw power from him.
Not a very difficult lich, especially since the magician helps there.

k
kvir83 05.03.22

And how to kick these three ghosts then? The first one was barely able, and the second is something hard .. Maybe I wandered there too early? I'm level 19

d
dark_paul 05.03.22

It's early, I'm on the 30th and then with cheat helpers - calls rings :/

r
rev1sq 05.03.22

ahhaah)
I stupidly threw fireballs at 9 of them)

J
Joker 05.03.22

people tell me how to throw out the tuning sphere ?????? I completed the quest in which it is given, but I can’t throw it away.

p
prapor001 05.03.22

Help, if you can ... in general - I came to the guild of magicians, learned a little, then the chief says, we need more practice, and we go to the cave, it is still located in a large depression (in this cave, another part of the amulet must be found), and so - entered the cave, the teacher, I and the students ... then we go, then a little fuss with the dead, and then the teacher says - go alone (this is already like one little man found there), so I went alone, reached 6 stones (by three on each side), and there is a switch, you need to put these stones somehow in a certain order (fish, snake, bird) ... nowhere, not on the walls, nor on the ceiling and on the floor, there are no drawings, maybe someone remembers how to open this grate, or rather how to put the stones correctly?

M
MrEvil 05.03.22

Found only part of the amulet in Folguntur. Still to come in Saarthal. The problem with Greymund's hall: I cleaned it a long time ago (even before I took the quest). Now that I needed part of the amulet, I had to kill everyone again. Reached the end, straight to the pointer on the map. There is no part of the amulet ..... Maybe I took it for the first time and sold it ... What should I do? There are no saves left from the first cleaning ...