3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lkoyug 05.03.22 12:35 am

The ugliest vehicle in the games of the GTA series (Grand Theft Auto 5)

which
111 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lightninggg 05.03.22

All but the infernus and the sultan.

k
kerm68 05.03.22

Buee ... Infernus often skids.

S
Shephard [USSR] 05.03.22

Buee, the Sultan is too ugly. The best of course is Tampa.

g
gtaman 05.03.22

Sultan is ugly? You're kidding.

S
Serge_Long 05.03.22

The taste and color, of course. I also like Tampa more than others, and I kind of saw the prototype in the cinema, according to the well-known szeite - Chevy Corvair `66. It fits very well into the atmosphere of the game, in my opinion, and the characteristics are satisfactory. Especially which SR + nitro + subic + air suspension)

L
Lucky_38 05.03.22

Lawnmower! In multiplayer, once from Las Venturas I had to go to Los Santos on it. PPC. 40 minutes drive)

k
kerm68 05.03.22

Did you by any chance go to the pump?

G
Grunge_Girl 05.03.22

I think that absolutely all the trucks that are in the game are the stupidest. I just hate them, mainly because they are: 1) ugly; 2) clumsy; 3) terribly slow.

k
kerm68 05.03.22

Have you actually ridden them? The difference is almost 0, which pleases kakbe ...

g
gtaman 05.03.22

I also like Tampa more than others.
In general, most cars look good if they are painted in a normal color and make the landing lower (install hydraulics).

_
_A1EKS_ 05.03.22

all the cars there are normal, do not drive! let's keep 5 cars that you like, and drive (this will be your mother's variety)
*nothing more*

EDIT after 5 minutes

oh sorry I misunderstood the topic) I thought those cars that are not needed at all ...
the dumbest and slowest in my opinion manana

-
-VLD- 05.03.22

Tampa - some kind of Cossack

k
kerm68 05.03.22

Viet Cong sucks.

G
Grunge_Girl 05.03.22

Have you actually ridden them?
No, and thank God.

on the subject, I can also say that I think most lowriders are stupid (with the exception of Slamvan). in fact, for the same reasons as trucks - the sluggishness of all the aforementioned cars just kills me.

g
gtaman 05.03.22

Voodoo, Remington, Tahoma are well managed. Clumsy Blade and Savannah.

E
Egor_Pskov 05.03.22

Voodoo and Tornado are superbly controlled.

S
SANEKK 05.03.22

I hate standard lowriders. In real life, I quite like the car, but because of the quality of R * it is ugly. The rest is quite satisfactory. Although the interiors of the car could have been better worked out.

g
gtaman 05.03.22

In my opinion, the cars in the game do not look very presentable due to bad textures and colors.

I think that absolutely all the trucks that are in the game are the stupidest. I just hate them, mainly because they are: 1) ugly; 2) clumsy; 3) terribly slow.
I like tractors. Both in the game and in real life.

E
Egor_Pskov 05.03.22

In a career, a good "truck" is worth it.

S
Shephard [USSR] 05.03.22

_A1EKS_, Manana just appears in the game once, on a mission from Woozie.