3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lkoyug 05.03.22 12:35 am

The ugliest vehicle in the games of the GTA series (Grand Theft Auto 5)

which
111 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rad 05.03.22

Those hot dogs and stuff.

M
MAXMODS 05.03.22

yes, all the cars are normal, here is the Super GT current, it’s very fast

.International. 05.03.22

Yes, this super GT is normal, if you drive normally. This also applies to Savannah - I don’t understand why they don’t like her so much.

L
Lightninggg 05.03.22

This also applies to Savannah - I don’t understand why they don’t like her so much.

She's ugly and slow :P

P
Palmont 05.03.22

Watch a dozen films about ,,Homies,, clip Ice cube-today was a good day and you will love this car.

L
Lightninggg 05.03.22

Watch a dozen films about ,,Homies,, clip Ice cube-today was a good day and you will love this car.

I am not interested in Niger, Niger disassembly, Niger cars, Niger clips, etc. I love other types of cars.

K
Ken Block [dancing Hard B 05.03.22

ZR-350

Z
Zuhel 05.03.22

About great - do not drive! I stole from the cop Rangers on a mountain bike!

M
Morder07 05.03.22

lawn mower. and it’s almost impossible to turn the ambulance over, you just turn the wheels sideways and it falls back on all 4 wheels)) and it’s less controllable. The land stalker, which looks like an SUV only in appearance, has worn out nerves, as it drives wildly, it rolls over from a slight push and shit in control. It also rolls over when cornering, bastard. , although it is poorly tuned, it is excellently controlled at speed, rolls over poorly and has a beautiful appearance

.International. 05.03.22

Actually made sure that Savannah makes turns hard. But about Voodoo, Blade, Tornado, Remington - in this regard, I do not agree.
Blade is generally among the twenty fastest vehicles, according to some reports.

S
Sidorovich Hacker 05.03.22

THERE ARE NO SUCH! Everyone has their own characteristics, and everyone is cool in their own way.

17sherm17 05.03.22

super GT, blade, primo, perenial, espranto and perhaps oceanic
the dumbest cars are previon manana and bravura

_
_DaVe 05.03.22

Manana. She infuriates me and infuriates me with her colors.

p
prostopoh 05.03.22

all cars are good
it all depends on the driver

Z
Zuhel 05.03.22

[zaz 2000]
Exactly!

P
PatrickKKK 05.03.22

Manana.

R
Rodrigo 93 05.03.22

Lawn mower from GTA SA, or whatever it was called.

V
VORTEX 05.03.22

manana is the dumbest car in the game

A
AlSar 05.03.22

THERE ARE NO SUCH! Everyone has their own characteristics, and everyone is cool in their own way. [2]

g
gtaxanim 05.03.22

Broken Manana)
more karts and a lawn mower