3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GPRS 05.03.22 12:35 am

GTA Vice City: Cop Mayhem (mod) (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

took from a friend of GTA Vice City Cop lawlessness. I launched it, I ride around the city there, but I can’t figure out how to start the mission. Help
203 Comments
Sort by:
P
Paulo Montana 05.03.22

Cop Mayhem - absolutely raw and unfinished mod. The island is buggy and flickering, the wheels have not been replaced ... In a word, there are only continuous flaws. Although, I do not regret that I bought it: now I have ZIL-130 Emergency and Russian voice acting.

S
Swedish Boy 05.03.22

Here's everything I know about the new island in GTA Cop Mayhem:
1. When you drive from the first city to the added island along the bridge-> along the road, you see a cave littered with stones on the right, the entrance is to the left, you approach the sign ...
2. Drive along on the same road, further, you see a bridge above you, to the right of the bridge there is also a cave littered with stones, you yourself will find the entrance through the stones.
3. When you go from your house to the first city, there is a building (large) on the left,
at the end of the building (inside) you can go through the doors.
4. At the car dump in the building> go to the end, through the door there, and you see ...
5. At the end of the island there is a pier, all the boats are there.

P
Psyche7 05.03.22

And what is the difference between the CD version and the version that can be downloaded on the Internet. I downloaded 2 parts. How do they differ from the version on the disk?

D
Doctah-X 05.03.22

The skin for Tommy in GTA MB is not in the skins folder, but in the gta3.img archive (opens with the ViceTXD program, it takes half an hour to search for the desired texture).

_
_Evgen_ 05.03.22

Hello everyone!!! I replaced the MAIN.SCM file as described above, missions appeared, but after passing any of them, the money is not credited to the account, tell me, plizzz, what can be done so that the money is still credited to the account?

P
Psyche7 05.03.22

and how to make the downloaded one work???

m
maxkiller 05.03.22

let me download the mod

R
Romanscool 05.03.22

In my humble opinion:
this is the most stupid and dry mod ever created !!!
Do you think people don't want to spend money?
For the money that you bought this mod, you could
pump up a lot of cars and mods!
And they used to play for themselves ...
Ato vish people have no where to put their money!
My IMHO:
The most stupid and useless mod! That's it guys!!!
:( :( :(

b
bumutat 05.03.22

Shit, not a mod! After five minutes of playing, I had to replace the enforcer with UAZ-baton, vice cheetah with ZAZ 968, fbirancher with Volga 3102, chopper with Mi-24, Taxi with Volga 24 and 3110. Replace all weapons with Russian ones. Turned on - Miami is Miami, how many mulberries of VAZ scrap metal do not shove.
If only they made a map, although of course the name BEZPERDEL suggests a mission. Maybe that's the lawlessness that nothing can be done? Is this the similarity with domestic realities?
Shit island! Bridges from glitches - just a masterpiece!
Lawlessness (a moronic non-Russian word) is to take money for such a "product"!

V
Vexels 05.03.22

Mod is pure shit. No comment.

F
FALLEN ANGELS 05.03.22

But how do I make the missions appear at the very beginning?

E
E1EphAnt 05.03.22

the fucking Disk with the mod flew out the window after 20 minutes!

f
faniloko 05.03.22

This mod is awesome

S
Shik 05.03.22

Always wondered how they manage to spread such shit? Or how do they manage to buy it? ..

m
matju 05.03.22

What's the secret in the landfill, man?

C
Crocodildo 05.03.22

There, in the junkyard in the hangar with the trash masters, there is a transparent door behind the pipes. You pass through it, and there are sports cars.

g
gtaman 05.03.22

Well, the fact that there are no missions does not matter, you just need to throw the main.scm from the original, but the cars there are terrible. And the radio! The description says about chanson, but there is pop music ... Such crap in the sky pins in fashion, something like a park for tricks. When I saw this thing, I thought it was a glitch :)

n
night light 05.03.22

STUPID and bespontovy mod MY IMHO!!!

Absolutely agree!

g
gtaman 05.03.22

The main part of the mod - cars, are the worst made. For some reason, they changed the textures of the roads to San Andreas, and the new island is kind of clumsy, there are no normal buildings. And the tank had to be so mutilated! Yes, and there is a discrepancy with the name of the mod, the topic of the Cop lawlessness has not been disclosed :(

g
g romero 05.03.22

I even found 4 secrets there ......