3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GPRS 05.03.22 12:35 am

GTA Vice City: Cop Mayhem (mod) (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

took from a friend of GTA Vice City Cop lawlessness. I launched it, I ride around the city there, but I can’t figure out how to start the mission. Help
203 Comments
Sort by:
a
androm aka SAW 05.03.22

game sucks and not fun

F
FlogGnaw 05.03.22

Shnyaga....

d
dslppcity153s 05.03.22

Not so interesting? AND THIS IS MY FIRST GTA I EVER PLAYED!!! I liked her from the very first time! There I didn't do anything. And he earned money at enterprises, and also ran away from cops with six stars. Moreover, there is an additional island! Very interesting! (as it seemed to me then). Now you may not be so interested. But back then it was great to play.

A
AlSar 05.03.22

Complete crap compared to the standard VC

B
Binocl 05.03.22

Yes, as much as you can repeat - Cop Mayhem is just a pirated assembly of the aircraft, including a pack of models, new textures, etc.
And someone told me that there is a mod with this peninsula, and there are five missions there. He was on Igromania. I would be very grateful to whoever finds it.

N
Niko Bellic 05.03.22

I would be very grateful to whoever finds it.
and I

B
Binocl 05.03.22

Who knows where on Igromania mods for games? There are current patches, videos and wallpapers for Weiss%)

H
HERO-MAN007 at lamerland 05.03.22

Fashion gamers spread only on disks.

PS: who needs the "Prigorod" mod from the gaming disk, I can throw it in, if it's nuno.

B
Binocl 05.03.22

Pliz, I'm just bastard from this modification!

S
Shag 05.03.22

XEPOMAHT007 Please

, kidans, huh? At [email protected]

j
just_think72 05.03.22

As for the name of the mod - one of these days I was picking the main of this mod and now ...

This opcode is responsible for the maximum possible number of stars.
01F0: set_max_wanted_level_to 20

I hope everything is clear?

G
Grandshot 05.03.22

The "Prigorod" mod even has a few missions - but they're not very worthwhile. In addition, the departures are the same as in the "Cop Mayhem".

ZY: as far as I know, there are two or more pirated issues of "Cop Lawlessness" (because I have the second one). Question: What are the differences between them?

B
Binocl 05.03.22

The fact that it doesn’t crash for me is what xD

He rarely answers in PM, so xs, but we are waiting ...

U
User667634 05.03.22

SanekXtreeme I mean the maximum level of police attention is 20 stars? O_o Grandshot do you have a pirated version on two discs?

D
DELETED.DELETED.DELETED 05.03.22

and up to how much you can set the level of stars

B
Binocl 05.03.22

What's the point? nothing will change from their count ... more scripts are needed.

g
gtaman 05.03.22

That's right, you need to somehow prescribe what will happen with the seventh and subsequent stars.

H
HERO-MAN007 at lamerland 05.03.22

pix.playground.ru
Here is a link for those who do not have a suburb: http://narod.ru/disk/12552079000/Prigorod.rar.html

j
just_think72 05.03.22

SanekXtreeme mean the maximum police attention level is 20 stars?
I mean, they put 20 stars in the mod, thinking that so many will be possible in the game ...

and up to how much you can set the level of stars
Only up to six.

That's right, you need to somehow prescribe what will happen with the seventh and subsequent stars.
I somehow prescribed that at the seventh star, a hunter with warriors would arrive, but the game successfully hung when the "seventh star" was dialed.

J
JB-n 05.03.22

Oh, I rolled around this island in this Cop chaos, such a solid object, though the texture of the grass is all in square pixels, and everything is cozy, even a couple of hours you can really study it with interest.