3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GPRS 05.03.22 12:35 am

GTA Vice City: Cop Mayhem (mod) (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

took from a friend of GTA Vice City Cop lawlessness. I launched it, I ride around the city there, but I can’t figure out how to start the mission. Help
203 Comments
Sort by:
M
Muad'Dib 05.03.22

There are no screenshots, but I'll try to get it.
As far as I remember, the game starts in a house on a new island. There (at home) a fotik, some boxes, m4, near the house a wheelbarrow felts infernus, felts hotring racer. There is a dump on that island, a hangar with piles of garbage in the dump, and two bloodrings behind the door at the end of the hangar. Near that dump there is a pedestal with a tank, and in the sky, well, there is a very large springboard and you can get into it by passing behind some stones near the railway bridge.

D
Deep throat 05.03.22

The people, poyuzal mod Cop lawlessness, there is a camera that saves the photographed as in SA. But I really don't like the mod. Is it possible to somehow tear out the camera mod and install it in a simple Weiss to take a picture there as it is possible in a cop's bespriedel ????

A
Alex Mahone 05.03.22

Most likely you can.

D
Deep throat 05.03.22

Well, what will help to pull it out and turn it into a single mod?

U
User403322 05.03.22

Look in Runet, maybe there is such a mod separately, and so ... probably transfer the weapons file, probably ...

S
Sukkubus 05.03.22

There is such a mod and it has been discussed more than once on the forum. Look at the topics carefully.

D
Deep throat 05.03.22

and can you give a specific stsylko? otherwise I have a slow Internet, I won’t open everything :(
it’s really possible to fuck him separately right?

S
Sukkubus 05.03.22

Of course I can:=)
http://ifolder.ru/7151496
http://www.playground.ru/files/10170/

D
Deep throat 05.03.22

and where did you find the camera, what do you have on the screen?

thanks, but to install it you need to:
1. replace the files
2. find the camera and take a picture
Where can I find this camera and where are the pictures saved?

D
Deep throat 05.03.22

in short, this camera is not a camera, it just replaces the bazooka! and when you try to take a picture, a bazooka shell flies out, it does not make screenshots. There is a worker, as in the cop bespridel???

F
FALKEN 05.03.22

when you try to take a picture, a bazooka projectile flies out
: D cruelly! I want this camera :)

D
Deep throat 05.03.22

but I want a normal one, as in a bespridel, and not one that takes pictures and screenshots of the save, how to get it out of there or where to get it? you know?

V
Vice Tim 05.03.22

It's most likely a script issue. So simply replacing the files will not help.

D
Deep throat 05.03.22

how do you find out and get it out?
what if you find out in which file and pull it out or add to the original what is responsible for this business?
and how to know the main thing?

V
Vice Tim 05.03.22

The main.scm file is responsible for all scripts. It can be opened with the sanny builder program, but without scripting knowledge, you can not go there. Try to replace this file with a file from the cops' lawlessness, but the probability is 99% that nothing will come of it.

D
Deep throat 05.03.22

didn’t work out :(
can you think of something? if you understand of course?

C
Colonel Mustard 05.03.22

but as a Cop bespridel to take a picture?

A
AleksRap 05.03.22

Here are links (in the word yucoz change u to u) to articles with a detailed description of the secrets of this mod with screenshots, I did it myself:

Part 1: gta-vault.yucoz.ru/publ/58-1-0-33
Part 2: gta- vault.yucoz.ru/publ/58-1-0-34
Part 3: gta-vault.yucoz.ru/publ/58-1-0-35
Part 4: gta-vault.yucoz.ru/publ/58- 1-0-36
Part 5: gta-vault.yucoz.ru/publ/58-1-0-37

If you missed something, write, but it’s the secrets that are needed, not the type: all boats are on the pier, etc.

PS moders are not delete, think to me what is it all to transfer here? I'm tormented!

B
Binocl 05.03.22

I know 6 secrets ...
PS: can you play it over the network by installing a client?

A
ALEX 98 05.03.22

I have it from the very beginning 100% passed