3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dgrudin 05.03.22 01:16 am

CheatDevice for GTA: LCS (Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories)

I have a cheatdevice installed and transferred to psp how to use it what to do tell me in more detail
79 Comments
Sort by:
h
hou5e 05.03.22

No way! PSP does not support new cheat devices, search the internet

S
Sulfur 05.03.22

HOW IS IT NOT SUPPORTED?? still how it supports on custom pros

d
dgrudin 05.03.22

I have the latest version of psp and it supports

h
hou5e 05.03.22

i'm kidding)))

d
dgrudin 05.03.22

Yes, I'm joking))) but what should I do?

J
JB-n 05.03.22

Use the old firmware, 2.00 and 3.00 - they will fit. And if it works on new ones, then http://www.gta.ru/vicecitystories/cheatdevice/

D
Deep throat 05.03.22

on the 4th firmware does not work, if I throw off the save, can someone help me by stuffing a helicopter into the garage?

J
JB-n 05.03.22

You are already like a spammer, God b-gu) Well, there are probably no Russians who can do this ..

D
Deep throat 05.03.22

why not? you said that you don’t use it anymore, someone can still use it and replay it several times, at the same time they would have done a good deed :)

D
Deep throat 05.03.22

I don’t believe that no one here flew on a turntable, it’s worth making a topic who flew, a crowd will immediately flood in that will claim it by truth or not by truth, but in practice to prove it, with my save?

J
JB-n 05.03.22

Great news - someone recently updated the chitdevice for LSS and now it is compatible with new firmware, I myself just checked it for 5.00m33-6 - it works, although it was updated for GEN firmware. Sobsno to fly on all sorts of Hunters and be a god, do the following:

Download CheatDevice Place the lcscheatdevice.prx
file from the archive into the seplugins folder on your memory card, in the same folder in the game.txt file, write the line

ms0:/seplugins/lcscheatdevice.prx 1

All , start the game. Learn how to control the device here http://www.gta.ru/vicecitystories/cheatdevice/ , or in the cheatdevice itself, there are tips below.
But there are some bugs: the menu flashes quite unpleasantly (it seems like everyone does), and the Nome button does not work (maybe only for me), but most importantly, all functions work, you can anneal.

D
Diesellok 05.03.22

JB-n
Thanks for the link!
Finally flew to the LSS on a turntable.))

J
JB-n 05.03.22

And then there’s something else, for those who don’t have enough standard functions - a collection of additional cheats DOWNLOAD
We put the folder from the archive directly on the flash drive, in the game in the cheat menu of the device, scroll down to the third page, there we press to the right, and select.

r
roman-1995 05.03.22

Tell me, does it work on 4.01m33-2?

J
JB-n 05.03.22

Check it out for yourself, it will take a couple of minutes.

r
roman-1995 05.03.22

how to exit the game if the home key does not work?

J
JB-n 05.03.22

I pull out the battery, it's boring to turn off the button

r
roman-1995 05.03.22

what is your name (sorry for offtopic)

J
JB-n 05.03.22

Yes, it really doesn't matter, tell me if this cheat device started on your firmware?

r
roman-1995 05.03.22

no, but I've already upgraded to 5.00m33-6

, and hell, it's all a bunch of bugs, and the current 1 function works