3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dgrudin 05.03.22 01:16 am

CheatDevice for GTA: LCS (Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories)

I have a cheatdevice installed and transferred to psp how to use it what to do tell me in more detail
79 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dwayne from Vice City 05.03.22

I have a PSP 1001 model and, having googled, I found information that I can change any firmware, even the newest one on my psp, to the old 1.51, they say that this is done by some Pandora method, but I honestly did not understand how, I you just need to change the firmware to a later one so that Dodo in the cheat device in the LSS can fly and not only, in general, who knows how to change it, please tell me.

A
Albo 05.03.22

Google to help you. They advise here...

L
Lightninggg 05.03.22

REINSTALL WINDOW!!! 111 IF IT DOESN'T HELP, I advise you to buy a new computer! 1

N
Nevada Junkie 05.03.22

sekr3t
is psp!

k
kerm68 05.03.22

Dmitry Levin [already a Jedi]

He somehow understood, this is a joke. In the beginning I will say that it was necessary to write to the console forum. Here is the instruction for Pandora: http://www.psphacks.info/proshivka/pandora

D

kerm69 there is nothing about firmware downgrade.

k
kerm68 05.03.22

Then I apologize, look for yourself.

N
N69 05.03.22

And why do a downgrade when the cheat device quietly robs on all new firmware.
You just need to use the special version. I can post my Russian version.

D

Thank you dude, it's not worth it, I figured out the tricky downgrade process and now I have firmware ofw 2.60.

D

I took a steam bath with this for 3 weeks, but I achieved it, found the perfect firmware and, in general, the characteristics on which you will have a super cheat device: cfw 3.51 m33-7, gta lcs us (ulus10041 not EN, namely US), cheat device 1.0G PRX. With such characteristics, you will be able to use two functions in the cheat device, which are practically not enabled on any of them: a flyable dodo and an unlimited flight altitude in helicopters (take off at least to infinity, or rather, until the game freezes).

D

At least someone please, if it works.

D

Moderators, please do not delete this topic from here, as I deliberately placed it here due to poor attendance of the gta lcs subforum. In general, whoever has a cheat device, post links to the videos you made and screenshots from this program, preferably related to flights on Dodo, and flights above the limit on helicopters. This is to dispel the myths invented by some fans of gta 3. For example, proof of the absence of a ghost town in lcs and the like, and just screenshots of lc sights that are impossible to visit, such as an observatory or the highest skyscraper in the city.

N
N69 05.03.22

I have a black hole that starts up easily from 5.00 M33 to 6.39 ME8.
Threat. To make a flying dodo, you need to turn on the Russian black hole cheat ROCKET POWER by 2 (it crashes for 1 black hole)
PS. Russian version http://forums.gtamodding.ru/index.php?showtopic=2578

D

Even without this cheat, I fly with normal Dodo physics.

E
Exynos 05.03.22

what is a cheat device???? 0_o

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 05.03.22

LinkOZ
This is a cheat

S
Sentinel_Vash 05.03.22

After long wanderings on the Internet, I still found a cheat device that goes to 6.39 pro-b6. I ran it on the umd version of the game: it gave terrible errors, like when you turn on endless lives, Tony simply died. Then I ran it on the iso version, everything worked .Both versions of the game are American. Is it possible to run a cheat device on the umd version?

k
kerm68 05.03.22

Instructions for VCS, but I think it will work for LCS: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=266386

S
Sentinel_Vash 05.03.22

Since the cheat device itself starts up for me, but if you run it on the umd version, errors occur.ps the cheat device for vcs has a slightly different structure.

D
Dimonchik1993 05.03.22

Slava do you use cheats? O_o Please don't do this!