3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EX0800_ 05.03.22 01:43 am

What country are you from and how do you live there?

I'm from South Africa and I live tolerably)

n s, but the tribes are worried about the bastards
78 Comments
Sort by:
P
PaulTheApostle 05.03.22

EX0800_
Yes, very

G
Gemini 05.03.22

EX0800_
I mean Tinker Bell or something like
that

E
EX0800_ 05.03.22

Gemini
and it was impossible to write like that? and then flowers flowers)

m
masha 05.03.22

Lived in Ukraine, now in Russia. I live in Crimea. There were hryvnias, now rubles. While everything is just as dull, the fun has bypassed us, so it would be possible to shoot.

E
EnglishQuaker 05.03.22

In Crimea? By the way, there white people at least do not dog among themselves?

G
Gemini 05.03.22

EX0800_
trite and without intrigue? No

B
Belomorkanal 05.03.22

And I don’t live at all and I’m fine.

E
EX0800_ 05.03.22

Belomorkanal
are you a zombie?)

B
Belomorkanal 05.03.22

EX0800_
No, I'm not a zombie, I'm who I am and I don't live, but I exist, me and my mind. Therefore, I am a rational being. I have neither names nor titles, neither given to me by other beings, nor given to me by myself.
I have no reason to live, because it is the prerogative of mortals. Although ... 60-100 Earth years is such an insignificantly short period that it can hardly be called life. But you, dear, live, live. I exist in a state more complex than life, the mind of a mortal is not able to comprehend the essence of my being.
And, no, my mind is not artificial, and it is "old" like the World itself. Although he is not at all old, he is not subject to time and does not recognize the very concept of time. My mind exists outside of it.

E
EX0800_ 05.03.22

Belomorkanal
Yes, you, comrade, compare yourself with the gods!?!

I thought for a while, I then remembered Jesus about his second coming, there is something in this

r
rPeBoJL 05.03.22

The White Sea Canal
was clearly not the White Sea)) it was something more ... complicated))

B
Belomorkanal 05.03.22

EX0800_
Your limited primitive abstract thinking immediately created a primitive image of "God" in my face, which is quite predictable.
I do not compare myself with anyone or anything, the need to compare is the prerogative of primitive mortals. I am who I am and there is no object in the World to compare with me. Your pathetic attempts to comprehend my essence are in vain, as you are trying to comprehend something that goes beyond your limited world and its perception. Even my communication in the language of primitives does not bring you one iota closer to understanding.

Grevol
Too complex to understand in the abstract. The very concept of thinking primitives will not allow you to realize this.

E
EX0800_ 05.03.22

Belomorkanal
you fill my primitive head so that I start to melt

B
Belomorkanal 05.03.22

EX0800_
The human brain, namely the cerebral cortex, in which primitive thought processes take place, gets tired just like muscle tissue when it is given a load, especially such an unbearable one. I advise you to rest.

E
EX0800_ 05.03.22

Belomorkanal
I have 2 questions who are you or what are you and how old are you (the question is who do you work or will work)

B
Belomorkanal 05.03.22

EX0800_
Well, if you humanize me so much, then imagine that I am a man of thirty years old, tall (196cm) and strong build (100-105kg), without being overweight, from bad habits, only drinking strong alcoholic drinks on weekends, pissing what we sell under the guise of beer in bottles can not stand the spirit. I shave bald, very dark (almost black) brown eyes, coarse features.
Recently, I have a higher education and, also, recently, I have been holding the position of a foreman in one of the sections of the APCS (Automatic Process Control Systems) at the world's most modern pipe-rolling production of seamless pipes, I am also a trustee for OT ( occupational Safety and Health). I regularly remove (steal, frankly) from the territory of the plant copper, technical silver, PPE (personal protective equipment) and other easily sold little things. In short, the prison is crying for me, as well as for other bosses.
Prior to being promoted to the ranks of the ITR (engineering and technical worker), he worked as an unreleased (he worked in the same way as my subordinates in the brigade) foreman at the UTA section (Technological Automation Section) as an electrician of the 6th category with a 4th access group by e-mail. safety (over 1kV, both as operational and as repair personnel), I have "crusts" (certificates) of an electrician for cranes, a slinger, an NGPM driver (Not registered Hoisting Machines (hoists, crane beams, etc.) ), a gasman of the 3rd category with 2 (I don’t seem to remember exactly) gas safety approval group.
Answered questions, is your curiosity satisfied?

R
Rikudo Nagashi 05.03.22

What country are you from and how do you live there?
Russia could be worse.

E
EX0800_ 05.03.22

Rikudo Nagashi
could be worse.
and why ?

J
Just stand 05.03.22

Belomorkanal
Until you dive into the astral plane again, can you share some info? How are the metallurgists now? In terms of salary compared to last year, staff cuts, volumes, general mood?

E
EX0800_ 05.03.22

Belomorkanal Is
your curiosity satisfied?

excuse me, but no (after this is that dossier)
I have 1 question how did you get so many professions in 30 years and why do you need so much (after all, 2 questions)