3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EX0800_ 05.03.22 01:43 am

What country are you from and how do you live there?

I'm from South Africa and I live tolerably)

n s, but the tribes are worried about the bastards
78 Comments
Sort by:
B
Belomorkanal 05.03.22

EX0800_
These are not professions, but specialties in addition to the main profession. Electrician is a profession, everything else is a specialty. Those "crusts" just say that I have additional specialties, one certificate per specialty. For example, an electrician without slinger's crusts does not have the right to independently moor and lift such loads as engines, welding machines, etc. therefore, most shop electricians (especially locksmiths and others) have completed 6-month courses for slingers.
The "crusts" of the NGPM driver, when I worked as an electrician, were necessary for me in order to work with crane beams and hoists controlled from the floor using a remote control.
And they taught me to be a gasman just for the sake of it.

Just stand
In terms of salary, metallurgists have a huge spread, depending on the enterprise, so the question is incorrect. Personally, I do not complain, because the prison cries for me. But I feel no remorse either, the working class does not suffer directly from my harmless speculations with supplies. Moreover, these speculations are commonplace and all this happens under the control of higher management, because they always share and, of course, benefit.
And I'm not a metallurgist, I'm an engineer not related to technology. My first (out of a huge number) duty is to maintain automation and numerical control of mills (continuous, piercing) and furnaces (KP1, KP2 (annular furnaces), PSHB (walking beam furnace)) in good condition. Metallurgists are called technologists, not services. Although I work for TMK (Pipe Metallurgical Company), I don't consider myself a metallurgist, as I don't make pipes. But I am obliged to know in detail the entire technological process, from the melting of the charge on the EAF (Arc Steel Furnace) and the casting of the billet on the CCM (Continuous Casting Machine) to the QCD (Product Quality Control Department), pressing and gauging the finished pipe.

J
Just stand 05.03.22

I'm late, he's already in the astral plane. :)
I noticed that you're a former electrician, so I asked about general moods, but you communicate with people from the workshops. And the average opinion of the iteera in my office is quite enough for me, the salaries of some are connected with others within the company.

B
Belomorkanal 05.03.22

Just Stand
The official RFP is tied and it's not that great. But for the bosses, the RFP is only a part of the income.

J
Just stand 05.03.22

Belomorkanal
I'm interested in the delta of this year with the past.

B
Belomorkanal 05.03.22

Just stand
At the plants of the TMK group, the salary has not changed compared to the previous 3-4 years. The average salary among ordinary hard workers is 25-30k. My salary for an automatic electrician was much higher than average due to the specifics and complexity of the work, rank, foremanship and extra pay for extremely dangerous working conditions (very often they worked without relieving tension, one wrong action and already former colleagues will eat pies at the wake). We also quite often received significant handouts in the form of one-time bonuses for unofficially spitting on safety precautions and working at a huge risk to life, but most importantly, quickly and efficiently, we did everything in order not to violate the production plan. In short, it turns out that electricians are unofficially rewarded for violating safety regulations, despite the fact that everything should be the other way around, Violations like this can result in immediate dismissal. And, as a safety and health confidant, I can say that this is normal. There is corruption and a disregard for the safety of workers all around, it's a pity that I am also mired in this shit, but it's better than climbing under tension every day.

J
Just stand 05.03.22

Hasn't changed, that's all I wanted to know.

S
Shine 05.03.22

In the one that is full of gays and lust and which is not as far from Russia as many, for some reason, think.
But life... not so much. I am a depressive and dull creature, I, in principle, do not feel very good everywhere.

E
EnglishQuaker 05.03.22

At the plants of the TMK group, the salary has not changed compared to the previous 3-4 years. The average salary among ordinary hard workers is 25-30k. .... Corruption and a disregard for the safety of workers are all around, it's a pity that I am also mired in this shit, but it's better than climbing under tension every day.

That's right, so it's better to go to work with computers.

B
Belomorkanal 05.03.22

RussianQuaker
So I work (by the hands of foremen subordinate to me and simple automated control systems subordinate to them) with computers. Only not with personal, but production. For example, with Japanese instrumentation (Control and Measuring Instruments), with CNC units (Computer Numerical Control) and other non-personal computerized systems.

S
Silencio 05.03.22

Self-Murderer
the feeling that you and I live in the same country ^^
but I don't get depressed ^^

7Rain7 05.03.22

Russia lives differently. This is independent of income.

i
ivanov_028 05.03.22

Can you tell me with such requirements the computer flogs GTA 5 ??? Type GeForse GT250 256 bit 1024 Mb, RAM 4 gig, Processor intel I3-540(3060/2.5GT/4mb) (SLBMQ) Box LGA1156, Windows 7

E
EX0800_ 05.03.22

ivanov_028
what the hell and no it will burn you
with GTA already in the liver you don’t have enough other topics

E
EnglishQuaker 05.03.22

So I work (with the hands of foremen subordinate to me and simple automated control systems subordinate to them) with computers. Only not with personal, but production. For example, with Japanese instrumentation (Control and Measuring Instruments), with CNC units (Computer Numerical Control) and other non-personal computerized systems.

And, as a trusted representative for labor protection, I can say that this is normal

. Even I didn’t understand, are you the head of instrumentation and automation or do you work for someone in SPBiOT?

G
Grimreaper 05.03.22

I exist in many realities. I take the souls of dead beings. Everything is fine.

r
rPeBoJL 05.03.22

I take the souls of dead creatures
, hedgehogs and earthworms that were hit on the road, too?

only I don't get depressed ^^
too simple structure? lack of components and assemblies?))

E
EnglishQuaker 05.03.22

>only I don't get depressed ^^
>>is the building too simple? lack of components and assemblies?)

Why is it needed? It mainly occurs when an individual's skull is filled with shit. Correct if so.

r
rPeBoJL 05.03.22

Why is she needed?
It mainly occurs when an individual's skull is filled with g

oh how nice. and they usually write it all sorts of unconventionals or ultra deviants. which is typical)

E
EnglishQuaker 05.03.22

decipher what you wrote :)

S
Superm800 05.03.22

I live in this country. Boring.