3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EX0800_ 05.03.22 01:43 am

What country are you from and how do you live there?

I'm from South Africa and I live tolerably)

n s, but the tribes are worried about the bastards
78 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 05.03.22

Ukraine. Kyiv oblast. Pripyat. Skadovsk. Fine.

E
EX0800_ 05.03.22

The Evil Spirit of Yambuya

Skadovsk and Pripyat are far from each other

, and I’m already silent about Pripyat itself

R
Ripper Man 05.03.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
Ukraine. Kyiv oblast. Pripyat. Skadovsk. Fine.
Hello beard!

E
EX0800_ 05.03.22

Ripper Man
and not only beard)

R
Ripper Man 05.03.22

EX0800_
he owes me just for the compass

E

The beard owes me too, that's why he's not in Skadovsk right now, alas-))

S
Silencio 05.03.22

love the beard ^^

W
WarlockIII 05.03.22

My dream in Russia is almost impossible, and given that I'm from the outback, you can even forget (((
PS I want to be a game designer

N
N3r3vator666 05.03.22

I am from Morrowind. I live in Balmore. I work as a skooma merchant. I live normally - and not badly, well, at the same time, not very well - sometimes the Redoran guards bake.

E
EX0800_ 05.03.22

EVIL PLAYER
"Like groundhog day in the movie, only without immortality"
at the beginning of the movie or at the end?)

P
Pecos_Bill 05.03.22

I live in the USA, in the state of Arizona, and sometimes I come to Texas to drive bandits)

E
EnglishQuaker 05.03.22

People, I live in Russia: wonderland! In 20 years I will have monkeys snooping here and there (they are already snooping by the way), they will spank their lips, even making some kind of human-like sounds. Moreover, they are also divided into species: macaques, gorillas, monkeys, etc. It really looks like a fairy tale :)

E

People, I live in Russia: wonderland! I'll have monkeys scurrying around here and there in 20 years.

What? Really? Only monkeys?! Oh, and I'll probably miss the bears with balalaikas :))

t
tovarish comrade 05.03.22

I currently live in Russia. We haven't fallen to the level of Afrikosia yet, but it's okay, we'll catch up with it.

E
EnglishQuaker 05.03.22

What? Really? Only monkeys?! Oh, and I'll probably miss the bears with balalaikas :))

Tell me, would you start populating 8 monkeys in your apartment?

E

Is this a hint not to repeat your mistakes?)) As for me, the answer to your question here is clearly obvious.

C
Cheater in Law 05.03.22

I won't brag...

E
EnglishQuaker 05.03.22

Is this a hint not to repeat your mistakes?)) As for me, the answer to your question here is clearly obvious.

No, no, no, what are you, I - yes, for nothing! :) . But for many, the answer is not so obvious: for the sake of momentary benefits, they contribute to the settlement of our territory by monkeys. There are freaks and degenerates among fellow tribesmen.