3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
magical 05.03.22 03:35 am

GOG or Steam version (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi everyone, I’m thinking of buying a witcher, but I don’t decide where, in the incentive, the achievements are different, gog, I want to directly support the developer. In short, advise where in your opinion is better to take. Where are the fluff.
61 Comments
Sort by:
A
AncestorSvarog 05.03.22

if the Witcher is only GOG, a more stable game than Steam, + GOG is Poles .. so definitely GOG

S
Stalker Sanek 05.03.22

GOG is cheaper, I took it there

s
saa0891 05.03.22

In gog, people complain about hemorrhoids with patches, so it's up to you.

A
AncestorSvarog 05.03.22

saa0891 proof?

s
saa0891 05.03.22

Sergey Cherevko

A bunch of topics were that patches were not installed.

A
AncestorSvarog 05.03.22

saa0891 they are crooked in Steam, but they go to GOG earlier ... look just in Google) you obviously mixed it up)

A
AncestorSvarog 05.03.22

saa0891 I'm replaying the 2nd time already on the GOG version of the troubles, but on Steam there are always complaints

s
saa0891 05.03.22

Sergey Cherevko

Yes, I don’t care, I have Steam and everything is fine, I don’t remember that there would ever be problems with it, but I saw topics about problems with gog here on the forums and not one, why do I need Google.

http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/tech/poroblem_s_gog_ne_kachaet_patch-864347/

s
seffko 05.03.22

I don’t see any reason for myself to regatta on the gog, for the sake of support or buns in the form of a neverwinter, etc. etc. (For me, ofk is Steam).

A
AncestorSvarog 05.03.22

saa0891 you apparently confused 100%) so just about the Steam version! That Steam is a curve

S
Stalker Sanek 05.03.22

saa0891
The theme is such that the patch installer does not see the game in the hard disk directory, who has the game installed on C: - the patch does not see it, but D: - ok

A
AncestorSvarog 05.03.22

Everyone's business, of course! but ... for the sake of the Witcher, my IMHO GOG

A
AncestorSvarog 05.03.22

StalkerSanek, yes, the crooked hands write nonsense))) I’ve been playing since the Release Day on the GOG version, everything is fine, not one patch was crooked

s
saa0891 05.03.22

Sergey Cherevko

, you apparently confused 100%) with just about the Steam version! That Steam curve

I threw you a link there.
I don’t know, maybe something is wrong with you, I don’t have any problems, and I haven’t seen the fact that someone has problems with the Steam version, but I’ve seen it more than once, so I wrote.

Here's another.

http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/tech/problemi_s_gog_galaxy-864121/

S
Stalker Sanek 05.03.22

Sergey Cherevko
Similarly

m
magical 05.03.22

Are there achievements in the gog version?

A
AncestorSvarog 05.03.22

saa0891 oh .. I found one crooked hand and writes in a shaft))) everything is clear with you)

D
DarKSiR_666 05.03.22

I personally have GOG, a friend bought it on Steam, a friend has eternal problems with patches and dlc. I have everything like clockwork. So, the choice is obvious ... well, if only, achievements in the incentive are more expensive for you than nerves.

A
AncestorSvarog 05.03.22

StalkerSanek because there are enough crooked hands)))

s
saa0891 05.03.22

Sergey Cherevko

For starters, go to the topics there, more than one person complains.
Although I don’t care, I wrote this because I saw more than once that people complain about the gog version, and let the person choose which is better.