3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Malice 05.03.22 10:11 pm

Who is this game for? not really difficult for children, the water escape level is not passable (Ori and the Blind Forest)

45 Comments
Sort by:
v
v-hlam 05.03.22

Everything complex is alien to us
. Here it is degradation

s
soren1861 05.03.22

The game is really difficult, but thanks to this complexity, I remembered the games on dandy and sega, when the levels (especially closer to the final) had to be memorized almost every second. While playing this game, I realized how much I lost the habit of those old games that really had to be passed, and not fly by and forget (many modern one-button games are just what you need to forget). Well, about the fact that the author died from escaping from the water 50 times, after finishing the game I had 10+ hours of passage and 512 deaths (in dar souls, I only died a little less than a hundred times). In general, the game is difficult just as difficult as it should be.

m
maels666 05.03.22

I played the game on Saturday in half a day and I can say that the game is simply gorgeous. And for those who complain about the level after the release of the spirit of water, I advise you to abandon the game if your nerves are weak)) Because these moments are the most hardcore in the game, the level with the release of the spirit of the wind and the volcano, I myself already started yelling at the passage. But at the same time, I did not even think about stopping. I really liked this game.

S
Sinpro 05.03.22

Malice play fighting toads on the shoga
and understand how easy Ori is

h
h2o00 05.03.22

The water level is really tricky. It took a long time the first time. And the second time has already flown from the 5th time.
The rest didn't seem so difficult to me. Try. The road will be mastered by the walking one.

D
Default2 05.03.22

Probably downloaded from a torrent, and still not satisfied.
Look what

Z
Zenux 05.03.22

In Steam, there are also those who are dissatisfied with the complexity of the game (in some places), I think in the place of the developers it would be logical to add a choice of difficulty.

A
Andrey Lemeshev 05.03.22

There will continue to be difficult moments, although they infuriate at 50 deaths when you pass, then you realize how good the moment was and how much I remember it. PS. I passed this moment from 15 times, and also bombed it, you just need to learn it, it's all about the curvature of the hands.

p
pacantre 05.03.22

at the level with water, he died only 3 times! most likely this topic was created by a schoolboy who does not even know what complexity is!

M
Mantihor 05.03.22

Zenux There
will always be dissatisfied, no need to adapt to them!..

d
dragon57101 05.03.22

The game is not difficult and not easy, just right. It took almost 8 hours, I have a little more than 300 deaths. In moments like this, you really die ten times, but there are more than one like this and they are quite passable. If you are now so torn apart, then there is no point in playing further, there are more difficult moments there.

d
dragon57101 05.03.22

And yes, there are walkthroughs here, and they are really professional and well done.

K
Ksorks 05.03.22

and all the unsubscribed played with the arrows on the keyboard? gamepads aside.

23hudo 05.03.22

The game is moderately difficult, but that's how good it is) Everything is passable with a gamepad and straight arms. And those who try to play the clave are perverts. This is not Child of Light for you, you would have tried it on the keyboard in Supermeatboy, and then complained about obstruction.

drakon57101 yes - the level with water is the easiest of the shoots, then only harder)

D
Darzamat 05.03.22

Yes, do not tell - the clave is played just fine. I got through with 600 deaths and damn it's cool. because no matter what, the subject gives an awesome atmospheric experience, in many ways outdoing even Dark Souls. PS yes, the game is hardly for children. but the escape from the water is passable. Yes. this is true. it can be passed. Really.

_
_sem_ 05.03.22

now children don't play such games, give them games with super graphics like batelfild or call of duty, they don't care about the wonderful and beautiful atmosphere!

L
L3on 05.03.22

Difficult?! Of course - not easy, but what do you want? If it’s bombing like that now, then there’s no point in playing further =). And so everything is absolutely calm, the main thing is to remember the algorithm of actions, or to jerk off the reaction =)

E
Evil Shark 05.03.22

Only casual suckers whine about the difficulty of this game. You need to play this on a pad.

E
Evil1988 05.03.22

Malice
Weak!

E
Evil1988 05.03.22

Zenux Pacifier
and Bottle on Shelf