3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Malice 05.03.22 10:11 pm

Who is this game for? not really difficult for children, the water escape level is not passable (Ori and the Blind Forest)

45 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zenux 05.03.22

Ewil1988
"Pacifier and Bottle on the Shelf"
Use it yourself, everything suits me in the game.

E
Evil1988 05.03.22

The game is GORGEOUS!!! Passed in 7 hours, I would still play and play !!

T
Turgor 05.03.22

The main difficulty is that it is not clear where I should figure out how to climb NOW, and which places I should not even try, since it is possible to get there only THEN.
And, someone, tell me how to break such vertical cracked walls next to which there are no rhinos or any enemies at all? I'm not talking about those walls that explode with enhanced flames.

T
Turgor 05.03.22

Sorry, I figured it out - this is a "powerful jump" that is needed last to be mastered so that it ..

M
Mortar 05.03.22

The game is really chic, passed in 9 hours. Got a lot of fun. In some places, of course, a lot died. But, oddly enough, the level with water passed from the third time, moreover, on Kosmet. The final escape seemed much more difficult. The only thing I didn't like was the abundance of effects. So, when you get a level, such a mess is on the whole screen that you don’t understand where the character is, where the enemies are, and what is happening in general. And if we really talk about hardcore, then the same Rayman, in my opinion, is many times more difficult, well, as a Super meat boy standard.

D
Dron_Ur 05.03.22

Well, if you are an asshole, then no one is to blame for this. Everything is passable, he spent almost an hour, but still managed. The game is great. In the same DS, for the first time, Artorias was killed about 70 times, or Smoky from DS2, but then an awesome feeling of satisfaction, hands are shaking and the pulse is under 120))) The main thing is that such hardcore delivers, if not, then it’s not yours.

I
Ishamael 05.03.22

Play with a gamepad because you have to. And if you are an idiot and play the keyboard, then it is better to just remain silent, and not write nonsense about the complexity of the game

A
An1retake 05.03.22

Ishamael,
I, too, "idiot" means, as you put it, I played the clave, but passed

D
Dron_Ur 05.03.22

Ishamael
As you zadolbali with these joysticks, I will never take this abomination in my hands. Everything is easy to play on the keyboard.

v
vinni18 05.03.22

Well, why immediately "abomination"? :) To each his own) I play some games on the keyboard, others exclusively on the gamepad, because somewhere the control on the keyboard is like playing the piano, but on the pad, in the meantime, everything is at hand :) and, accordingly, where it is uncomfortable on the pad, there you switch to the keyboard mouse :) why are you aggro and call each other idiots?

-
-SERGEY- 05.03.22

Passed 29% and got lost, I don’t know what to do.

l
leon-94 05.03.22

Who needs saving right after the tree. https://yadi.sk/d/5aGQggXvfeEfR

D
Denis Radishevsky 05.03.22

a bunch of experts who just fart in the air. I, too, can’t get rid of the water, I’m stretching my fingers already, as before a tough workout.

D

and there are cheats so that especially difficult places are not screwed up, but go through without straining? I saw god mode, like, on YouTube.

K
Kochu 05.03.22

the game is easy, I passed on the clave, I ran away from the water 10 times and that's it! The game is easy and beautiful.

D

leon-94
thanks, bro, but I can't find the save, not in the documents, but the folders with the profile are empty...

F
Fabiosy 05.03.22

Such topics scared me a little and made me wait for the moment of escape from the water with apprehension. But it turned out to be not at all as difficult as described. Yes, not the first time through, but do some players really do not want to make an effort to pass?

D

passed .937 deaths.

E
Ermaktdu 05.03.22

The game is super, I almost broke my clave))) but it was worth it, 10 hours, 100% and 350 deaths exactly))))

D
Dakota 05.03.22

At least 25 nerds on the forum :D