3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HERO-MAN007 at lamerland 06.03.22 10:47 pm

GTA ]I[: Kostygov City. (Grand Theft Auto 3)

Better replace all the houses in the LS with Russian Khrushchev in Portland, modern business buildings in Staunton and pieces of wood in Shoredside. It's faster and easier (for example, you don't need to change paths and make new missions), and more relevant (nobody has ever done a Russian city for GTA3 in my memory).

Download Open or Spark - you can not only tear out all the textures from GTA4.
71 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zmey20009 06.03.22

Skybox is not needed in GTA III. With proper editing of timecyc.dat, you can make quite a good sky. But if you decide to do it, then do this:
1. Import the boats of all three islands into Zanoza (or 3DS Max)
2. Estimate the approximate size of the bridges and move the boats. The Staunton Lod does not need to be moved. You will get something like a 3D model of the city
3. Create a cube and stretch it in size a little more than the resulting city model. Texture it and add it to the game.

In addition to the cube, you can use a cylinder, a sphere, a cylinder and a plane with transparent textures... For example, for some time I used a spheral skybox in my mod

. There is a minus here. In order for the skybox to change at night, it is necessary to create TOBJ objects

M
Moskvich_2141 06.03.22

Judging by the screenshots, the mod will be cool! Will the city be larger than Liberty City from the original?

Z
Zmey20009 06.03.22

Couldn't remove the line industneindustne.ipl too?

Do you plan to write new paths?

a
alex8ball 06.03.22

get well dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a
alex8ball 06.03.22

fuck @ on in the mouth support the guy !!!!!!!! there will be time to get drunk together .... mark my words

w
wildstylo 06.03.22

stick another screenshot of the difference in the game so that I can be sure of my answer)
but so, I don’t see the point, only if they do it at the finishing stage

g
gtaman 06.03.22

Till Lindermann 22.09.12 15:33
Cool bow, saved it!!

s
scareproof 06.03.22

The textures are terribly flickering.

M
Moskvich_2141 06.03.22

Till Lindermann...
1. Worth it 2.
Worth it

N
Nevada Junkie 06.03.22

It ripples in the eyes.

H
HERO-MAN007 at lamerland 06.03.22

You first make a 30-story building. Polygonage within reason (no more than 80 thousand faces).

P
Paster_Lak 06.03.22

I'm waiting for the first version! I don’t know how to do anything in the mu maper (I know how to build, but I sometimes sell textures for some reason in the game near some buildings or areas) I can help with textures

P
Paster_Lak 06.03.22

I also urge you to make textures with a resolution of at least 512 * 512, I played your mafia mod, for some reason you mocked the game and replaced the textures with new ones of poor quality. Many people think that the game will not pull, but I do not agree, whether the game will pull or not depends not on the game but on your computer, did you play GTA 3 HD? so there all the textures are on average 1024 * 1024 in size and 2048 * 2048 and everything is fine, there are no lags, bugs at all!
And the models have a lot of polygons there, and everything is fine.

P
Paster_Lak 06.03.22

How is the project doing? When will the first version be available for download and trial????

F
Frankie Santorelli 06.03.22

Hi all. I think Little Italy should be left in the same place as in the Lierty City Stories. If anything, take those cars from Vice City that I threw off. I can look for models of buildings or other husks (alas, the structure is not strong in the model).

Z
Zmey20009 06.03.22

Till Lindermann...

Not starting? Did you by any chance update the codecs?

Z
Zmey20009 06.03.22

Till Lindermann... Rollback

K-Lite Codec Pack (if installed) to earlier versions. Faced such a problem. Also, the intro pass and crash to the desktop. I suffered for a long time, in the end I found a solution: remove codecs. Then the selection method put the old versions. I got 9.8.0 Mega

Z
Zmey20009 06.03.22

Till Lindermann...

As I would have written in Technical Questions. Looks like no one is looking

s
savanna 06.03.22

Till Lindermann... Will there
be new missions?

s
sergio krug 06.03.22

The mod resembles the game doom1. In some ancient style, but for that a new map. Good luck with development.