3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Listengort8 06.03.22 10:47 pm

How did you deal with the striga? (The Witcher)

What did you do with the princess, and why...
138 Comments
Sort by:
F
Federal 06.03.22

When I played for the first time, I slapped it, because I didn’t know that it could be disenchanted, but when passing it for the second time I disenchanted it, it’s much more interesting.

L
Listengort8 06.03.22

I ran from her under the LP ... Still, the only time a monster can be cured, and not stupidly killed

K
Kain 06.03.22

If you kill, you will get a unique ingredient for the desired
potion

E
Erysipelas 06.03.22

1-killed, 2-disenchanted.
Don't we have a topic about striga already???

E
Eldar 06.03.22

There is a topic where you need to indicate how you went through the game.

And some users stretch this topic into separate topics, when everyone has long described everything in a separate, specially created topic, in the end it turns out that the same question can be answered 10 times ...

In general, I suggest deleting the topic. And some users should be more careful when creating topics!

Here is a link to that topic.

R
Revan 06.03.22

No, let it be. Just let those who unsubscribe in it explain their choice a little. That topic is still entirely questionable.

E
Eldar 06.03.22

That's your business. But I don’t see the point - there are only 2 answer options, and for some reason there are also 5 options, no more ...

F
FUSER 06.03.22

I broke the spell ... Just out of the kindness of my heart =)

At first I was horrified when they said that I had to spend the night with her... I would have been tired of running away from her all game night... But in fact, burning out all these candles takes some kind of miserable a third or even a quarter of this very night =)

He defended himself from her rampages with Quen or running around her coffin =)

U
User256444 06.03.22

The first time I saved it, I got a good sword for saving her,
the second time I decided to find out what it was like to kill her, it turned out, however, only unfortunately, I remembered that the save had been reloaded a long time ago, I had to continue playing like this. They didn't give anything for it. And the king, although he threatened, did nothing wrong either.

b
bl1nDT1ger 06.03.22

I broke the spell, it turned out to be even easier than I thought, smacked her on the head, ran, smacked, ran again ...

A
Arentos 06.03.22

GREAT KILL!!!

A
Arturyanchik 06.03.22

I broke the spell, especially since I worked with the xxx princess, and after that it’s somehow not ethical to kill!!!

N
Nemesis 06.03.22

Padrachil

S
S.t.a.l.k.e.r 06.03.22

I killed her, but the king was not very offended...

A
Arturyanchik 06.03.22

She fucked with everyone, why would he be offended, what for he needs such a daughter!!!

S
SaNek0007 06.03.22

I broke the spell. I ran around the sarcophagus and even overtook her for 2 laps, and then I ran back from the wrong place. When I ran back, I got good kicks ...

J
Jenaza 06.03.22

And she died with me, from a broken heart, with a silver sword.

D
Desert Angel 06.03.22

Fucked)) And had until the morning ...))
Then the girl somehow turned out :(
The ghoul was prettier xD

B
Boo-Ga-Ga Great 06.03.22

Samsa, samsa...don't mind the red hair in samsa, that's the new spice...buy samsa...

Z
Zexer333 06.03.22

I saved because I promised the king, and I had nowhere to put the potion = blizzard = the whole backpack was filled with them and now I found a use.