3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Listengort8 06.03.22 10:47 pm

How did you deal with the striga? (The Witcher)

What did you do with the princess, and why...
138 Comments
Sort by:
u
usoid 06.03.22

in the sense? Don't you understand that the witcher is constantly used as a special purpose rubber band! and it gets out depending on the path you choose. They take you by the trunk and force you to solve other people's problems. By the way, it is the most difficult to pass the game neutrally.

d
dill 06.03.22

Saved.

K
Keks 06.03.22

disenchanted

N
Noob killer 06.03.22

Yes, it can be saved and nailed, both options do not cause difficulties. But because of my paladin inclinations, I usually save these characters.

v
vla-parfenkov 06.03.22

I disenchanted her. If you read books about the witcher, then the sword is the last resort, the witcher usually always disenchants.

E
Eos 06.03.22

I saved her. Why kill her, if it was possible to disenchant? I think that I did the right thing, because later Adda married the king of Redania and peace was concluded between the two kingdoms.

g
gray knight 06.03.22

Hacked.

S
Syri 06.03.22

Ouch! Accidentally killed!

z
zhenyavir 06.03.22

I killed her and kept her alive

y
your mouth 06.03.22

yes, it’s better to disenchant than to kill! the more it will help in the end! fat mutant knights bring down perfectly!

S
SWAEIG 06.03.22

If you kill her, then Vincent will be in her place at the end, and if he does not survive, then De Wett will help

V
Verka Smerduchka 06.03.22

Kaneshna, I left her alive! Why kill her?

a
alarich 06.03.22

a little owl and aard and the girl is alive.

J
Joy McNally [Bring back t 06.03.22

....Killed with 5 hits of a silver sword...

with 5 hits is it like???? the last 4th (special blow does not count) a series of attacks in power silver consists of 4 hits - to get to it you need to complete all the rest without errors =))) - or what can I say - the full sequence 4 + 1 from the first sequence?)

.... Kaneshna, I left her alive! Why kill her?...
but how spectacular it looks when Geralt gets to the last series in silver power)). There are few opponents in the game on which this attack can be fully seen...

....a little owl and aard and the girl is alive.....
you can still Igni, Petri, Eagle Owl, Forest of Maribor - let it burn with a blue flame!

J
Jashin-sama 06.03.22

Disenchanted! There are no personal reasons, but I thought that since he had disenchanted her in the book, why not do the same now? In addition, Geralt always said that if there is an opportunity to disenchant, then the witcher must definitely use it. The sword is the last thing in this case, only when things go wrong and you have to defend yourself. And then, running away from her, driving away, say, with the sign of Ard, is very fun)))

y
your mouth 06.03.22

SVAEIG - and if de wett is a corpse, then who will come to the rescue there?

D
Daryl 06.03.22

He will come anyway, it doesn’t matter if someone is dead or not. Abigail appeared to me there once (only I don’t remember helping or vice versa), although in the first chapter, as an experiment and to find out how the plot would change from this, I gave it to the Reverend and his gang to be torn to pieces.

S
SWAEIG 06.03.22

In this epilogue, there are only corpses, few living... De Wett in the fifth chapter must be killed anyway, but with the striga and the werewolf there is a choice, if you choose death for both, then De Wett will start saying that Geralt is like him and will help.

_
___KOT___ 06.03.22

I left alive

m
m1khal 06.03.22

He broke the spell (well, it became greedy to kill the princess))))))