3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Listengort8 06.03.22 10:47 pm

How did you deal with the striga? (The Witcher)

What did you do with the princess, and why...
138 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shulga 06.03.22

Wit-c-her, but what's the difference? =) Foltest pays 8000 yes plus a sword. I think it's a good pay. For such generosity, you can disenchant his daughter and kill Yaved))))

E
Erysipelas 06.03.22

just not very clear why so much money at the end of the game ...

W
Witcher Zhenya 06.03.22

to be

W
Wit-c-her 06.03.22

JULIA. but it's not very clear why there is so much money at the end of the game ...

I agree with you. )))

S
Shulga 06.03.22

Yes. And what for armor is cool at the end of the game? They really look amazing.)

A
Alice_Tremere 06.03.22

but it’s not very clear why there is so much money at the end of the game ...
so that there
is sense, anyway, he threw them all away.

Subject.
1st playthrough - Disenchanted, because. passing the game disenchanted everyone.
2nd and 3rd playthrough - Killed that redhead bitch the fuck. She irritates me.

W
Witcher Zhenya 06.03.22

What for to disenchant her for money that the fuck is not needed. Killed her and that's it. Besides, you can get talents.

E
Erysipelas 06.03.22

you can run away from the striga all night... then you will disenchant it, you can kill it, then you will get the heart of the striga :)

M
Morgray 06.03.22

...the heart of a princess and half the kingdom... of knights who want to kill you ^_^

F
Funny cat 06.03.22

I killed it, because I didn’t know that it was possible to disenchant, when the extended edition comes out I’ll cure it.

J
Jenaza 06.03.22

And I knew, but I was too lazy to run all night. I immediately decided that the monster must die. And since the first time I disenchanted her, she became a striga again, so the princess had to die.

D
Dtritus 06.03.22

And I ran around the sarcophagus from her!) threw aard and cast a spell! I really didn't like the sword

m
muromez 06.03.22

played 6 times, of which he killed 2 times, and disenchanted 4

B
Bucaneer 06.03.22

I disenchanted her from the fifth time ... Every time when morning came for me, she ran away to her hut. As soon as I didn’t try to detain her ... I kept her even after the morning had passed, and at least henna would be for her. He began to beat her, which is interesting, during the battle, some kind of crap flew out of the striga 5 times and flew into the coffin. When everything flew out - Adda was disenchanted, and it seems even FSUs for the time of day.

u
user470943 06.03.22

Disenchanted, sorry for her all the same.

S
SoNik Gray 06.03.22

He disenchanted three times in a row, after all, Geralt would have done the same. Yes, and a hand (well, a mouse) did not rise to a woman (albeit a monster). The fourth time, I killed, just during the fourth passage I killed everything that was crookedly stolen.

I
Inhuman InFeRiaL 06.03.22

for example, I prefer to disenchant it, although the sword is not very good - by that time, if I’m not mistaken, the sigil was + 100%, but I tried this and that, but it’s easy to disenchant using the quen sign

i
itthefloor11 06.03.22

To whom it was cool to throw Aard all night long And who almost died with this Striga! ! !

E
Enish 06.03.22

I disenchanted Adda. I ran around the tomb with candles. It's a pity for the girl.

T
Talum 06.03.22

I also regretted