3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Back 2 School 07.03.22 01:20 am

Questions about the game (Victoria 2)

Such a question - how can you make concessions to the rebels?
149 Comments
Sort by:
m
mmario 07.03.22

when does the cracker wake up?

B
Big Fat Angry Hamster 07.03.22

when does the cracker wake up?
Russifier already exists. In this section of the forum you can find him http://hoi2.ru/forum/115

Such a question - how can you make concessions to the rebels?
Not yet, everyone is waiting for patch 1.2

B
Back 2 School 07.03.22

Damn help - why do all factories have an income of 0.00, although they are full of workers?

S
Sovereign [FURRY BEAST] 07.03.22

And I’m interested in such a question, I played it out to 186, for Russia ... The developers were even too clever with the flag ... Well, God bless him. I am Ivetov, except for the death of A.S. For +1 prestige, I haven't seen a single one. The question is. Who plays for a long time - will there be an event with a revolution, or at least an event for the 1st World War? For it to start. Otherwise, there was no Krymskaya, and the decision to protect Balkan Christians does not work, because of Turkey's non-aggressiveness ...

Q
QUIWI 07.03.22

Sovereign [FURRY BEAST]
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6d/Alexander's_II_Order(Ukase)_11_june_1858_-_flag.jpg - apparently, at the beginning of the game, the black-yellow-white flag did not yet exist . Well, the developers decided to show off, is it bad? I don’t know about the events, I’m interested in it myself.

S
Simon_sad 07.03.22

haah for whom I don’t start playing, I get into debt, at least raise taxes at least something (what can you advise when playing for Russia?

S

Take Pan-Slavists, raise duties and sit waiting by the sea for the weather. By the 50s, 1.50K liberal anarchists will appear with an army strength of 35 and in the amount of 97 brigades ... This is at best, because the majority will still not jump the liberals, you will have to wait until the anarcho-liberals themselves crawl into the highest chamber , they will make a rustle there, and maybe then ... it will be possible to carry out at least 1 reform.

PS. I though there all nat. I oppress minorities, the nationalists do not pester me like the Russian liberal anarchists (from among the capitalists).

S
Simon_sad 07.03.22

Okay, gotta try

B
Back 2 School 07.03.22

Who knows when the patch will be released?

S
Simon_sad 07.03.22

same problem! did as you said! my profit goes for the first 30 seconds of the game, then it sharply decreases and goes into debt .....

S
Simon_sad 07.03.22

a patch like some kind is in the files

S

Xs-xs. Even with taxes = 0 for all estates and max duties, I keep a plus of $ 400-500 per day. I’m in my 57th year, all the technologies of commerce have been studied, anarchist liberals are zai * li! The well-being of the people is decreasing, this is with 0 taxes! f*ck.

S
Simon_sad 07.03.22

maybe this is my bug? in any country put taxes on max, state reserves, etc., at a minimum! the first year I keep in the black, but everything is gradually decreasing and in debt ... no matter what the budget does in debt =(

Q
QUIWI 07.03.22

Tell me, what determines the number of units that can be formed? Why is it impossible to form detachments in the occupied territories?

S
Simon_sad 07.03.22

Well, mb, because not everyone in the occupied lands wants to join your army ...

l
lokkie 07.03.22

haah whom I don’t start playing for, I get into debt, at least raise taxes at least something (what can you advise when playing for Russia? I also play for Russia
, there are no problems with money. Trade and taxes will help you -))
You can trade in manual mode, selling what is in demand. Naturally leaving as much as you need state-woo.

m
marx777 07.03.22

a question. how to conquer the territory of a neighboring country.

P
Paddy Keyn 07.03.22

you declare war, set "conquest" as the goals of the war, gain 100% and make peace

l
lokkie 07.03.22

marx777
Another such nuance. Territories are divided into areas, when your army is in some area, after you defeated the enemy army in this area, you need to click on this area. a scale will be dialed from above in the window and the territory will be captured, until it is recruited, the army cannot be withdrawn from this area. Neutral territories are also captured.

P
Paddy Keyn 07.03.22

lokkie
is slightly wrong. so you just temporarily capture the area, and the territory will still belong to the enemy, in order to truly capture and own it, this must be done through the diplomacy window, add war goals to capture territories