3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Back 2 School 07.03.22 01:20 am

Questions about the game (Victoria 2)

Such a question - how can you make concessions to the rebels?
149 Comments
Sort by:
l
lokkie 07.03.22

Paddy Keyn
No, that's right. It’s just that when you go to the world, then those areas that you captured leave you, those that you didn’t capture remain with the enemy. In this way, I chopped off East Prussia from Germany without much loss -))

a
abram-22 07.03.22

How to make it so that you can quickly learn technology, otherwise in Belgium it takes 1.5-2 years for technology? Is it possible to study several technologies at once?

S
Sovereign [FURRY BEAST] 07.03.22

Put priority on the clergy, but this is more for Russia :-) they rule there, and in Belgium they raise employees. Choose in different events, there are many different accrual factors...

a
abram-22 07.03.22

Ok, another question: how to increase the number of workers (those in factories)? And then I started in the Papal States, built a factory and only 10 people work there.
And one more thing: what is needed to unite the country, from the Papal States to Italy, and from Prussia to Germany? There is something written there, some kind of relationship with the necessary countries to have, but which ones?

S

I didn’t play for the Prussians, or for the priests, but if my memory serves me, then there will be such a decision in the bookmark ... Damn ... If memory serves, politics. Below are the checkboxes, on the right. Here, you fulfill the condition, you press it and voila. Well, since relations mean friendly, about +200. Workers - prioritize workers as you would prioritize employees/clergy. You put priority on the plant, as with countries in diplomacy. You increase population growth, you do not press other nations so that workers come, and do not flee because of the national. pressure. Well, here's something like that.

a
abram-22 07.03.22

Is it possible to prioritize workers in that menu? Are you talking about the social sphere?

S

I'm talking about the national the priorities that are given for the study of cultural technologies, in the line where there is a revolution and a counter-revolution. This is how I gather an army ... :-) Soldiers keep pushing and pushing ...

a
abram-22 07.03.22

Studying cultural technologies ? Hmm... thanks, I'll try

S

It is that line with the counterrevolution. Only it gives nat. priori. And there, a little to the left, there will be such a technology that raises the level of education, and, consequently, the level of those. points.

a
abram-22 07.03.22

I didn’t understand only one thing: what kind of line with the counter-revolution?)
PS everything, thanks, I found it)

f
frost23942 07.03.22

I can't patch the game!!!! It says the game is not installed! what to do??

S

Find a face. Or check with the fact that the previous version of the patch is worth it.

P
Paddy Keyn 07.03.22

abram-22
Sovereign [FURRY BEAST]

For national priorities, you still need to have a minimum population for these priorities, for example, 1 million natives (for example, Northern Germans if for Prussia, or Southern Italians if for Sicily).
1 million inhabitants = 1 national priority.
It even happened that the population for 10 lyams, but nevertheless, the priorities do not increase. So keep in mind

And remember about the rebels, when studying these political techs, there is a flurry of insurgent activity.
Therefore, keep more brigades in the territory, or reduce militancy

B
BeaverX 07.03.22

I would like to ask, no one has the error "Quad 23" (and something else there)?

s
streng 07.03.22

BeaverX like this error appears if you have a core that does not work in the game, maybe I'm wrong. My advice: look it up on the internet.

A
Aedar 07.03.22

How to remove the restriction of 1936 ??????! E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The most interesting has begun!

B
BeaverX 07.03.22

STRENG I
searched the Internet, found similar information only on bourgeois sites, but tried all the methods that were described there. Nothing helped.

B
BeaverX 07.03.22

At me a campaign business with all games from paradoxes such will be. I downloaded hearts of iron 3 and there is the same problem. The truth hangs at the moment "calculating paths". Has anyone had anything like this?

X
XaH [CCCP] 07.03.22

but is it possible to take part in the battle there yourself, that is, is it possible to command troops during the battle yourself?

s
streng 07.03.22

BUSHIDO10
No, it seems.