3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Back 2 School 07.03.22 01:20 am

Questions about the game (Victoria 2)

Such a question - how can you make concessions to the rebels?
149 Comments
Sort by:
s
streng 07.03.22

BeaverX I'm
sorry I didn't help. I'll think about it, I'll ask around, if I figure it out I'll write.

D
Dee Dimes 07.03.22

Hello!
I have two questions about the game:
1. What are the ways to increase population growth? It's just that it's hard to play without human resources, factories don't work, resources aren't mined.
2. I had a question, I seized part of Poland from Russia, I already had events that now this territory is considered my national territory, so I wonder if after a while Russia will cease to consider this territory as its own, which I captured and hold for a long period of time ?

D
Dee Dimes 07.03.22

Is the forum dead??7

P
Paddy Keyn 07.03.22

1. Social reforms. Or the capture of other areas.
2. Yes, it will stop.

S
Sovereign [FURRY BEAST] 07.03.22

I remember playing in Europe 3rd, there are also shields of national provo. At the beginning of the game for Moscow demolished Novgorod. Until the end of the game, the terras conquered from the neighboring principalities were also their national powers, even when Russia was created ... And until the end of the game. That was something.

So, about the questions: What to do if I play for Russia, it’s already been 1890 for a year ... I can’t do colonies, I studied the entire line about medicine and other trinkets, but still, there is not enough standard of living to start colonization. All small events occurred after studying. What to do? How can I cheat the game, otherwise almost all the wires I need have already been captured, just about, I’ll stay completely with my nose ... :-( China has captured everything, absolutely everything ... Except for a couple of wires ... In Karaganda ... And the whole north is grey, the aborigines run...

P
Paddy Keyn 07.03.22

machine guns studied?

S

I xs, everything that was studied in 1890.

Q
QUIWI 07.03.22

I play for Germany, the end of the 1910s, for no reason, I suddenly started to lag very much when changing the date, just like when changing the year. I replay this save, everything was fine before, and other saves, in which already for 1920, do not lag at all. With what it can be connected?

P
Paddy Keyn 07.03.22

QUIWI
is most likely due to the huge number of brigades from the WB and China. When they declare war on each other, terrible lags begin due to the movement of these same brigades.
Buy new hardware

s
streng 07.03.22

QUIWI
Try to break alliances with big states to hide the map can help.

V
VovkaMarkovka 07.03.22

but how to make civilized out of uncivilized

P
Paddy Keyn 07.03.22

must accept westernization
40 prestige
50 military points
to study:
Free Trade, Publishing, Private Banking, Post-Napoleonic Military Thought.
To be in the world.
And make a decision on the "policy" tab

s
strict2007 07.03.22

Aedar
Game after 1936.
I managed to remove the time limit.
I opened the defines file in the common folder with notepad. put end_date = '9999.12.31' in the end_date line,.
Then I downloaded no_time_limit_12, and probably patched all the files that were in the game folder with it..)) Now everything works! The year 1942 has already begun.
Good luck everyone!

P
Paddy Keyn 07.03.22

no more fun to play.
without modern weapons, events, and simply unrealistic)

s
streng 07.03.22

Yes, it would be completely okay not to play, even without events, but the fact that there is no development later is yes.

s
strict2007 07.03.22

Well, someone like, someone can come in handy ...

S

Who knows, a modification with scripted wars and events in general is planned?

D
Dimon 99100 07.03.22

The people are just pipets! I have a soldier 53% of the total number of deposits of MORE THAN 100,000,000 people !!! Although they hired somewhere around 600,000! How can I reduce their number, they are, as it were, in the set pool. And all the units have a green bar (I forgot this combat capability chtoli) somewhere around 20%, and the growth per month is 0.000

W
WiN_NeR 07.03.22

I installed the game, I'm loading At the stage of preparing graphics, the download stops with an error CreateVertexDeclaration failed! (WavesVertexDecl)
http://s50.radikal.ru/i129/1012/ad/7a83e5c42973.jpg

There seems to be enough on the computer, video card Radeon X1050, firewood and directx freshest.

I found the solution myself. Launched through the 3D-Analyze program with all the checkboxes in the Hardware Limits (cap bits) section, it works without problems

F
FerroR 07.03.22

Patch 1.2:

http://narod.ru/disk/25758133000/Patch_1.2.7z.html