3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Madevi 07.03.22 02:09 am

What to expect from the game? (Flat Out 3)

There are only 2 days left before the release of the game. Who thinks: what will come out of the game?
My opinion: since the rights to the series were sold to some left-wing dudes who had not distinguished themselves by anything good before, I think the game will not be very good. This is evidenced by at least a sucky trailer (at least the first one, I haven’t watched the second one yet), not very successful screenshots (triangles are still in front of my eyes) and a suspiciously large number of tracks, cars, modes, characters (“not in quality, but in quantity ").
In short, goodbye, great series!
102 Comments
Sort by:
A
AK-47 07.03.22

Sloppy trailer, sloppy music, miserable physics, a sea of ​​soap on the screen and bad damage, what can you expect from this THIS? except for another wretched arcade from team6.
PS For final conviction, go to their website and see screenshots of their masterpieces
http://www.team6-games.com/

N
Negih 07.03.22

I also believe that failure is guaranteed. Since:
1) The announcement of the game 5 days before the release, one of the best arcade racing in the world - kind of hints ...
2) (judging by the video) Terrible physics that completely kills the original "collisions".
3) The driver flying out of the bottom of the car ... 0_o
4) A bunch, a bunch of tracks, cars, etc. - as if ... also hints
The only plus (well, maybe 2) is the view. Yes, yes - VIEW. The view of a large car, which occupies most of the screen - nastolgia of the second part. Well, the second one is tricks, but it's too early to talk about them (maybe they will succeed :D )
Well, we are waiting for torrents.

B
Burnoutman 07.03.22

it will be shit, but it’s a pity (I went through 2 flatouts many times, I even have faces, but this one is not something like a face, it’s dumb to download a pirate.

a
archer queen 07.03.22

Failure.

L
Loki DS 07.03.22

bitch, you'll have to wait. PeKa didn't work out...

F
First_Aid_Kit 07.03.22

Chaos and Destruction!
PlayGround.com

E
EDGE21 07.03.22

100% failure

M
Macci 07.03.22

"Horror!!! Horror!" (c) Colonel Kurtz, "Apocalypse Now" ))))

o
orangebrains 07.03.22

Yeees. What series was ruined. Farewell, good old FlatOut. :(
The first part is the best of all. And this one is reminiscent of CrashDay and half of the cars are taken from there and from the Death Race movie (for example, Dodge RAM)

G
Groin2040 07.03.22

for me the second one was better (((and this UG causes nausea!

D
Devil208 07.03.22

The second one is great, the first one too. And here - the left developers, the announcement of the game a couple of days before the release, a promising website for the game, and a huge number of tracks, drivers, models, in short, to bleat! This brand has been trashed!

B
Biostalk 07.03.22

How embarrassing for them to release such horror!!!

N
NixY9mBa 07.03.22

no comments...........

T
Tony Quick 07.03.22

Well, nothing good, that's for sure, I even think to download or not ...

c
crash-fm777 07.03.22

Yes, it will all look miserable, what else can I say, the unexpected release of the famous series does not bode well

S
Skrya93 07.03.22

Wretched? Hmm, you swear at games, you don't like to play wretched graphics and all the other physics .....
Know that you better go where n ****, these are your problems do not like graphomaniacs play Batllefield3 play if you don't want me I play all sorts of races, I'm not tired of this 100 times better than BF3.
PS Watch your languages, everything that you don’t like is better to be silent .....

_
_DaVe 07.03.22

Skrya93 lol what?
this is not an RPG for you, it is inappropriate to show yourself as a fucking old-schooler, because the game became famous only because of its physics and dynamics, accompanied by a bunch of special effects and beautiful collisions. And what will be left if all this is not there?

D
DEAMOONS 07.03.22

She 100% will not look like that good old FlatOut

B
Bomberman 07.03.22

FlatOut 2 UC bought a face without talking, but here it’s most likely a torrent Yiddish, since an unexpected release and a vague impression of the game’s videos. And I’m waiting for the drive and destruction that FlatOut is so famous for)

M
Madevi 07.03.22

Despite the fact that the game, obviously, will not come out very well, curiosity still makes it download ...