3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Madevi 07.03.22 02:09 am

What to expect from the game? (Flat Out 3)

There are only 2 days left before the release of the game. Who thinks: what will come out of the game?
My opinion: since the rights to the series were sold to some left-wing dudes who had not distinguished themselves by anything good before, I think the game will not be very good. This is evidenced by at least a sucky trailer (at least the first one, I haven’t watched the second one yet), not very successful screenshots (triangles are still in front of my eyes) and a suspiciously large number of tracks, cars, modes, characters (“not in quality, but in quantity ").
In short, goodbye, great series!
102 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grandshot 07.03.22

If you remove at least the number "3" from the name and sell at a price of 100-120 rubles, then the reception would be warmer and there would even be some kind of audience. Well, since strategy first has such a policy ...

D
Dreamer91 07.03.22

Don't expect anything from her.

K
Komodo Dragon 07.03.22

the game has slipped into the corner, never know what will come out poxer

K
Kostyan K2stalker 07.03.22

Hare butthurt, there is no game, because the release is in 2 hours, I’ll play the campaign only tomorrow

T
TuzikZloy 07.03.22

Barn((( no comments

T
TuzikZloy 07.03.22

Blah and so it's a shame the toy was gorgeous ...

W
WaderWiktor 07.03.22

-Loki-
And in my opinion a complete G ......

B
Bezzter 07.03.22

let's see, I don't expect anything better than the second part, dumb, but maybe our predictions are wrong, maybe something worthwhile will come out, although ... unlikely .... and the previous games were super

[
[Star Jericho] 07.03.22

Fucking snickering people, you either lack something, or you have too much ... the engine is the same, the physics is the same, the graphics are the same. What else do you need? A couple of extra cars do not change the weather. When the game comes out, you will be judged, the experts are sitting to bleat.

M
Madevi 07.03.22

[StarJericho]
Another one showed up...
[StarJericho] wrote:
Fucking snickering people
When was the last time you saw something like Flatout?
[StarJericho] wrote:
same engine
Are you sure about that? I don't think Bugbear would give away their engine with this.
[StarJericho] wrote:
same physics
From the trailers you can see that the controls are kind of strange... and a person flying out of the bottom of the car is too much.
[StarJericho] wrote:
same graphics
Compare screenshots of this part and Ultimate Carnage. Or at least just - take a look at the F3 screenshots in the gallery!
[StarJericho] wrote:
A couple of extra cars don't change the weather
OK, a lot of cars are good, but not like here...
[StarJericho] wrote:
The game will be judged
By the way, it's already out, everyone is waiting for torrents.
[StarJericho] wrote:
f*cking experts are
sitting There are people sitting here who know that nothing good (at least tolerable) came out of Team6.

f
frostway 07.03.22

Somehow, FlatOut 3 unexpectedly crept up, I thought that the series had been hoarded for a long time. It will probably be at level 2.

C
Chemical Brother 07.03.22

A torrent has already appeared, though some dubious one. In English, there is a tablet, I'll download it and check.

o
orangebrains 07.03.22

Chemical Brother
link, pliz)

C
Chemical Brother 07.03.22

I threw it in a personal

j
joker mod 07.03.22

and throw me

o
orangebrains 07.03.22

Thank you Chemical Brother
, download, unsubscribe)

R
Ray_pro 07.03.22

I'm waiting for the soundtrack from the game, I wonder what they put in there ... I hope the music is not from the "Titanic" :-D

s
shahsaid 07.03.22

The game is not worth buying, especially downloading

j
joker mod 07.03.22

thank you chemical brother

. THEKILLER. 07.03.22

the game is shit as a fan of the first 2 parts and one addition, I say
10 minutes was not enough for me anymore