3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Madevi 07.03.22 02:09 am

What to expect from the game? (Flat Out 3)

There are only 2 days left before the release of the game. Who thinks: what will come out of the game?
My opinion: since the rights to the series were sold to some left-wing dudes who had not distinguished themselves by anything good before, I think the game will not be very good. This is evidenced by at least a sucky trailer (at least the first one, I haven’t watched the second one yet), not very successful screenshots (triangles are still in front of my eyes) and a suspiciously large number of tracks, cars, modes, characters (“not in quality, but in quantity ").
In short, goodbye, great series!
102 Comments
Sort by:
g
gogi101 07.03.22

The game is complete shit, played for 5 minutes and took it down and wished that he would spend time on this something.

b
bubble trouble 07.03.22

WaerWiktor
The main thing is that Max Payne 3 does not come out miserable.

P
PONOSER 07.03.22

I had enough for 2 minutes, then I deleted the game. This is no longer FlatOut, but frank shit !!!

C
Chemical Brother 07.03.22

And how is the music? Rock not rock?

J
Jackson[x] 07.03.22

What's the shit?

p
punisher0017 07.03.22

Physics is insanely bad. Picture one soap. All the charm is only in the name. If they called her "Shitrace", for example, and no one would even mention her.

[
[Star Jericho] 07.03.22

I take my words back, this is not a game, but a vyser and a parody of flatout. xD
Horror, how miserable she is, I didn’t even have enough for 1 race.
It is necessary to put part 2 as soon as possible so that the third does not remain in memory.

s
shahsaid 07.03.22

The game will play in the box anyway

g
glinko clay 07.03.22

Developed not the same as the previous parts.
If someone else doubts, watch the gameplay video on YouTube and forget it forever. It's not Flatout anymore. Some kind of terribly-blurry-pseudo-arcade-flawed-rubbish, even the graphics have deteriorated, not to mention the complete lack of fun - everything flickers, the cars themselves are not their own, the music is bad.
Play the first part, she is the coolest and her spirit was unique. The second is more sleek and extended, but more arcade-like. I even bought it twice.

J
JonyN5 07.03.22

agree with everyone! Management is rubbish, the graphics are very strange: blurry all the time, the music is so-so picked up. radar screen on a quarter monitor in one of the modes. some ridiculous characters: there is Zin Gasoline XD
The overall rating of the game is 1

w
woodoo00 07.03.22

The game sucks! I could only last five minutes in the game and then deleted it!
It's a pity of course! (((

H
Hitrii 07.03.22

The game is great. A worthy continuation of the series. There are many tracks and cars, there is no time to be bored. While one stage has passed, everything is fine. The graph did not disappoint either. Rules management, arcade physics. The damage is excellent. NFS Run merges in all positions.

V
Vyrus4321 07.03.22

You got it wrong guy! THIS is what you call "a worthy continuation of the series"!? Yes, mobile games in black and white are better both in physics and in effects. There is also a solid script that repeats 1378425702947 times. hit the fence sideways - the script how you exploded. Crashed head-on with a car at great speed - the same script of a harmlessly burning car. SHAME!

B
Bobko Ilya 07.03.22

I want to see

111q 07.03.22

I cried and sobbed when I played THIS.
With nostalgia I recalled the first two parts,
but in this third I did not learn anything from them.
Shit, I immediately deleted IT,
in cases of bitch developers I would have strangled ...

s
shahsaid 07.03.22

and those fools who bought FlatOut 3 regret wasted money

H
Hitrii 07.03.22

Vyrus4321
Well, spit, tell me what games are better for a b / w mobile phone. The game is great, it's pointless to argue with that.

l
last human 07.03.22

Hitrii

x
xAndrewx 07.03.22

12/16/11 12:27 pm fat

m
mihanik0 07.03.22

Guys! Game TOTAL SUCK. Even some lada racing club will be cooler than THIS (I can’t even find words). Deleted after 3 minutes.