3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostyan K2stalker 07.03.22 02:09 am

Game Impressions (FlatOut 3)

Unfortunately, the new game in the series was turned into a feces
. The only thing that's fun is throwing the heifers through the forehead.
I've only played this mode and the race so far, let's see if others are interesting .
Screenshots
Spoiler Beware! Lots of soap and bad graphics; Max. settings
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
61 Comments
Sort by:
. THEKILLER. 07.03.22

Kostyan K2stalker
I completely agree with you
not interested

m
michon2 07.03.22

Damn yes most people loved FlatOut for its destruction machines. And here it is simply terrible and simple to exhaustion, this is purely a mockery of the MS. This game is maximum for iPod type phones and so on. Damn, I was so disappointed, damn, I thought I could bomb the enemies on the track one more time. EH =(

G
Grandshot 07.03.22

Now it's safe to say that FlatOut3:C&D is the best Team 6 shooter at the moment :)

N
Noklan_N 07.03.22

The game is just inexpressible slag, it should have been released under the continuation of flatout. Rating 2 out of 10.

S
ShadowKillerUA 07.03.22

The game is full of guano! Developers for life to deprive the right to use a computer! (or better for soap)

S
SUPER_BASTARD 07.03.22

Didn't expect this kind of shit...

A
AK-47 07.03.22

Fucking just not a game, cars don’t have weight at all, it feels like they’re made of paper and not iron. a piece of soap thrown on the parquet, there is no talk of physics at all.
PS I don't understand why the FlatOut brand was bought by these thrasheds, and not by Codemasters.
PSS It remains a mystery to me why large companies producing excellent projects are closed one by one, and all sorts of thrasheds live in peace and do not blow in their mustache and piracy is not how much for them.

C
Chemical Brother 07.03.22

Yes, the bucket is rare, gravity does not affect cars, it is not convenient to drive, and even music ... A disgrace to these idiots who took up the game.

A
Aloncer 07.03.22

dumb game. like a beta anyway...

B
BAHAHDP 07.03.22

The game can be described in one word - SHIT

M
Madevi 07.03.22

As I understand it, the "game" is unplayable and it's not even worth downloading?

K
Kostyan K2stalker 07.03.22

The game is still original and fun in the head-on flight mode, but with such poor graphics, physics, etc. that this mode becomes shit

s
seen 07.03.22

I don’t know, how this squalor finished me off as a fan, so I had to manage to screw up the series :)

K
Kostyan K2stalker 07.03.22

Terrible speeds, you don’t have time to react, such speeds are not for FlatOut, they made Blur some

k
koctr113 07.03.22

MDA THE DEVELOPERS PUT OFF THE RELEASE BETTER FAKE IT FROM THE BEGINNING AND THEN RELEASE SUCH ROCK :(

s
seen 07.03.22

Studio-conveyor, epty) What to take from it :)
Look how many races they released
Racing game studio)

m
mec 07.03.22

XYNTAAAA, downloaded, waited for mine 40 to be installed, started, flew into the first tree, alt+f4, delete. Killed the series. Shit game. The previous parts are cooler

E
Enndryal 07.03.22

It seems that all the trash games that I have played are AAA class projects compared to the third part of the once high-quality and exciting game. Even Lada Racing Club was more interesting and exciting.
Physics as a concept has disappeared from the game. This is no longer a car driving on the road, but an iron rolling on vomited asphalt.
I did not expect something of high quality or interesting, at least something at the level of Soviet motorsport, but this ... sorry, I won’t wish it on my enemy!
PS sincerely sorry for the people who spent money and time on this parody of the game!

J
JasonXXX- 07.03.22

Fucking nipple! Yesterday I downloaded all night from a torrent, I thought I'd cut it into a new Flatout! Launched ... Ofigel ... Shed a tear, remembering the previous parts and deleted ...

F
First_Aid_Kit 07.03.22

there is HP??