3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostyan K2stalker 07.03.22 02:09 am

Game Impressions (FlatOut 3)

Unfortunately, the new game in the series was turned into a feces
. The only thing that's fun is throwing the heifers through the forehead.
I've only played this mode and the race so far, let's see if others are interesting .
Screenshots
Spoiler Beware! Lots of soap and bad graphics; Max. settings
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
61 Comments
Sort by:
S
SibrodiS 07.03.22

Who gave the copyright to this series? Where is the world going?

E
Erin LaFey 07.03.22

SibrodiS
George Bush Jr.

P
PeGamer 07.03.22

I still don’t understand if this is the third part of Flataut or is it just an addon.

U
UI-4054 07.03.22

Panther
YOU are not enough to kill for such words !!! f*cking shit. I shit on your nipple. I blew my nose in your ear. I cum in your nose. I jerked off on your forehead. I tore the hair on your clitoris. I broke your glass. I sawed your door. I planted you on a stump. mower owes everyone for such f*cking words!!! your mouth was trampled. your nape was shaved. my grandmother will tear you up in the KSS. my impotent grandfather will bang you. B*tch, get the hell out of here, YUI4054 himself rots you. Z.b1. fuck you IDE!!! to shut up bl * dinnnnnnaaa e * annaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! in HELL you, like TIM 6.

U
UI-4054 07.03.22

oh yeah, it's a turnip

D
Disease 07.03.22

Well, what can I say, the game is utter UG ...

The graph is miserable, it could be left from the 2nd part, it is much better there
Physics is also not better The
soundtrack resembles the primitive races of the 90s

0 out of 10 my rating

U
UI-4054 07.03.22

am i an expert on this??? I'm going to hang.....

K
Kam1kazy 07.03.22

This is shit! I bought it on Steam with a New Year's discount for 300r and thought it was better than Serios Sam 3, GOD HAVE LORD!!! Che for shit with did from game!! Damn full, graphics, engine, characters, cars, tracks ALL SHIT!! I WANT TO GET MY MONEY BACK!! I'M SERIOUS !! SUCH SHIT!!!

C
Caterpillar 3406E 07.03.22

I read what is written here - That's right, because. I managed to buy this igruhu for 200 rubles. Money sorry? - no, to hell with them with money, but the fact that they ruined a cool, awesome game - that's the whole point. I saw the continuation of FO here, but from such joy I didn’t think to read the comments - I DIDN’T IMAGINE THAT IT IS POSSIBLE TO DAMAGE SUCH A THING LIKE THIS!!! They did the same as with the 3rd UAZ - simple cutting down of money; so they start to do everything when the end is near ............team6 There are frozen freaks sitting there.........Why the hell did you have to give them this game? Twisted Metal 4 on PS 1 is much more real and interesting!! I went through all the modes, twisted the map in the hope that everything would get better ......... Ice cream jerks ... I put the first part - what could be better ...

M
Madevi 07.03.22

So I played this crap ... The only more or less sane mode is the usual race. The rest are just unplayable.
The graphics may be more technologically advanced than in the 2nd part, but it looks 10 times worse. Especially the detailing of the tracks.
The music is probably not even worth mentioning...

A
Argyle 07.03.22

DON'T DARE BUY THIS SIMILARITY OF A "GAME" DON'T DARE DOWNLOAD IT IN FUCKING TETRIS IN GRAPHIC RACING IS BETTER, FUCK THERE IS BETTER I THOUGHT MW3 WORSE THIS YEAR AND POSTAL 3 WHAT CAN'T APPEAR YES
Compared

to
FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction, MW3 and Postal 3 perfect games

f
fdggsdgjogjdgmdfhfigsgfhk 07.03.22

Let's start with the fact that I know the developers from team6 through their games and I was very surprised to learn that they release FlatOut3 .. after all, the FlatOut series is interesting, well-developed games that have a lot of fans, and team6 has not yet moved from the level of unpretentious arcade, but what? What can you say about the third part of this series?

Terrible, disgusting, disgusting. This, so to speak, "game" (although it looks more like a mod or a parody) can only cause negativity among players who have a brain to some extent. It is for this reason that I decided to unsubscribe here, spending time registering ...

I usually like new things when it comes to games and there are reasons for that (improved graphics, physics, new story, etc.), but not in relation to this game. In the previous parts, the graphics were much better, the gameplay was unique, although the controls were difficult due to drifts, there were well-developed physics, the cars had different parameters, there was a damage system ... in the same game there is none of the above. I don't understand:
how did the developers of the last two parts sell the Team6 name?
how can you call it a full-fledged game by releasing it to the market?
how did the steam workers miss such a call?
and how can this slag weigh 10+ GB?

I think these questions will remain unsolved for me, but so that you don’t have the same questions, don’t buy or even download this rotten piece of faeces.

I am extremely disappointed .. that I was deceived by issuing a piece of dung under a famous name ... although if it were not FlatOut, then team6 could even be praised, but this is a failure ..

Not even just a failure, but a spit to gamers in face, tim6 got their share of attention, but this is not the kind of attention that deserves respect. team6 made this game better than all their earlier projects, but they made a big mistake by taking this name. Arcade races of 300 mb - that's the team6 level, and they tried to jump above their heads. They jumped .. and fell face down in the dirt, the reputation can not be returned .. except by releasing GTA V, with the appropriate quality ...

d
demon naruto 07.03.22

I bought "it" with a set in the incentive for 200 rubles. wildly upset by this squalor, but other parts were contained in the kit))) at least in 2 I swear)

R
Racer xXx 07.03.22

stupid game in every way! flat out 2 drives, and this sucks))

m
mr.gaga095 07.03.22

I feel sorry for the people who bought it or pre-ordered it ... Wasted money

S
SanSanZ 07.03.22

Damn... the FlatOut series was and is special for me! and when I saw the inscription FlatOut 3, I was glad! hooray my favorite races are still going on... but this is just plain boring shit! why not Bugbear? WHY ??? Ridge Racer Unbounded DOES NOT SAVE, THIS IS NOT THAT.
play more Insane 2! It would be better if they were given FlatOut

-
-SlashuuR- 07.03.22

Shit. With part 2, even the language does not turn to compare.

i
iTucky 07.03.22

Terrible. Thank God I bought the FlatOut Complete Pack along with all the parts. Bugbear gave FlatOut away to these degenerates for nothing.

d
dima1488 07.03.22

FlatOut 1 is even better than this SHIT!

H
Heksenpay 07.03.22

such shiteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the game came out this was the next part and it is just hundreds of times worse than the previous one....