3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostyan K2stalker 07.03.22 02:09 am

Game Impressions (FlatOut 3)

Unfortunately, the new game in the series was turned into a feces
. The only thing that's fun is throwing the heifers through the forehead.
I've only played this mode and the race so far, let's see if others are interesting .
Screenshots
Spoiler Beware! Lots of soap and bad graphics; Max. settings
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
61 Comments
Sort by:
s
seen 07.03.22

I wonder how Bugbear will react to this)
Or will they be deep and don't give a fuck - have they sold the franchise and are on their way?
Well, the loot got a clear stump, and so it won’t press anywhere when they realize that their ideas have been dipped into the gamble?))

V
Vyrus4321 07.03.22

I am extremely disappointed. where is the former flatout, which you didn’t get tired of going through ten times and getting the maximum buzz every time!? Shame! We've been abandoned!

M
Moralist 07.03.22

It's a pity to see another great series convulsing near death: FlatOut. As I expected from the trailers, the game is utter shit. Where is the great music? After all, thanks to this game, I met Fall out boy and Nickelback. Where is the physics? Remember how fun it was to kick opponents in the rear bumper in the 2nd part? A definite failure.
[Gone to play FO2]

g
gennaz 07.03.22

I saw the vyser, but this ...

C
ClockworkAlex 07.03.22

so. I played this wonderful game. I would like to immediately note that the plot here is divine, there are few games that amazed me with such famously twisted, and simply interesting plot. the next item will be graphics, it is divine, explosions effects and other things are on top. the musical accompaniment is excellent, to match the game, and the growl of the engine under the hood is breathtaking. I also want to note the well-made control, it is convenient and intuitive.
Story: 10
Graphics: 10
Sounds and Music: 10
Controls: 10
Outcome: 40 out of 100

P
Popeye the Sailor 07.03.22

motherfucker

s
spray for life 07.03.22

shit unthinkable

K
KickerMan 07.03.22

this shit...just no words to describe my anger...

A
Argyle 07.03.22

I will stop the game adequately and in order.

Graphics: not chic but tolerable. when choosing a car, they are too specular, but in the race, the specularity decreases and they start to look normal. People look terrible, they are square, they look almost the same as in San Andres, only a little bit better.

Physics: terrible, same as in vice city, even worse, cars weigh almost nothing

Sound: most effects have no sound, for example, explosions. soundtracks are SHIT they are very boring and boring and there are very few of them

Control: unusual, but if you get used to it you can maneuver between rivals. enter the turn is very difficult to ALWAYS fly to the side of the road.

There are 9 game modes in the game: Racing, stunts, big battle, arena battle, Monstertruck, speed, Night race, off-road, challenge (like a company).

Race: Play against 15 opponents. I don't think it's worth explaining what a race is.

Tricks: to be honest, I did not understand how to play them. On the only open map there is a springboard at the end of which there is a dead end, then there is a mill and then a target. if you overcome a dead end, the car explodes

Big battle: this is a derby on a big map against 23 opponents (I don’t know if this is a bug or what, but all the opponents are trying to kill me)

Battle in the arena: this is a derby on a smaller map against 11 opponents (more or less fair here)

Monstertruck : This is a battle of 2 teams. you drive monster trucks.

Speed: Formula 1 race. For me, this is the best mode. formula 1 has good handling and good tracks

Night race: 1v1 race at night often in bad weather.

Challenge: some kind of company. There are 10 calls in total. There is no choice of car and pilot.

PS: it's more interesting to play with the screen off

U
UI-4054 07.03.22

guys, Tim 6 is the greatest company, worthy of the most extraordinary and outrageous on Earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For example, dip them into the intestines of a muskrat, smeared with helminthic stools and soaked in the extract of a rotten egg, laid out by a f*cked imbicil chicken, who fucked a premature camel at the dawn of years and forgot about its super potency; and then lower them into heavenly slop, consisting exclusively of pink panties of the most beautiful ladies in 90 years, who had not washed before the war. oh yes, flatout 3.... the driving cars there remind me of when my dog ​​ends up in a puddle, and the damage and explosions from these canned goods clearly duplicate the hemorrhoid period of diabetic fast fooders on non-fucking days.
Z.s. Of course, I am not A.R. Borodach, but Uv. TIM 6: "geymerrrrr thrrrrba blew away from your ighrrr!!! I'd rather listen to Jigurrrrrdu than ighrrrrat this hydrorrrrropedrrrristic housekrrrrraaaatish"))))))))))))))))))))))))

b
bubble trouble 07.03.22

The game is somewhere on the level of Vysotsky... and maybe even higher! The graphics are far superior to all the racing projects of our time, explosions, destruction, drivers flying out of cars, whose bodies, by the way, are subject to the now fashionable Rag-Doll technology. Everything looks simply divine: what a bloom in the game! It seems that he has just appeared in games, and here there is already such an incredible application: almost the entire screen is covered with bloom, forcing us to believe in what is happening on the screen, as if we were really rushing after the car at great speed.

A huge number of tracks, an unprecedented variety of multiplayer modes, charismatic characters and cool cars. All this is mixed into an incredible driving gameplay. Arcade control, which is so lacking today for players, is implemented here for all 10 points! Here you don’t have Collin McRae Rally, but cool races on destructive cars. Game 9 out of 10!!

So I would have written in the year 2004 and now, at the end of the year 2011, this product is a morally obsolete mockery, especially with such an old name and high price.

U
UI-4054 07.03.22

The game is somewhere on the level of Vysotsky... and maybe even higher! The graphics are far superior to all racing projects of our time, explosions, destruction, drivers flying out of cars, whose bodies, by the way, are subject to the now fashionable Rag-Doll technology. Everything looks simply divine: what a bloom in the game! It seems that he has just appeared in games, and here is already such an incredible application: they cover almost the entire screen with bloom, forcing us to believe in what is happening on the screen, as if we were really rushing after the car at high speed .....

FUCK!! ! this atstoy is at the level of your intellect, equal to a sack of potatoes. the whole truth is above - I wrote

b
bubble trouble 07.03.22

UI-4054

​​Learn to read, buddy))

U
UI-4054 07.03.22

Argyle

I will now describe - 1. the
graph is like a slurry flowing from a rotten boil on an unshaven boar's eye.
2. The sounds of the environment are like the burry bleating of a beaked loin during PMS, under LSD.
3.Autos are like vacuum cleaners with the intelligence of a faggot.
4. The departure of flabby and fat mannequins from vacuum cleaners is similar to the orgasm of a fly that has gobbled up the milk of an ide.
5.sky. it's so blue......!!! like diarrhea avatar!!!
6. Grass, like Trudovik's hair, sways, and then stupidly comes off to nowhere.
7. near the road and potholes, and you * bans !!!........ but the loss is a rhyme.

management, like jam, didn’t press it that way, and the floor pissed !!!!
Listen, you forest people, I'm wasting time, swearing, in my mouth.
3 minutes of life fucked up, well, it could have been anal,
100 neurons dissipated when the segments were played
- flatout 3 chaos-distraction - neither rush nor eruption !!!
uv. Tim 6, your game is like a midge in a burp ... IT IS like a bump of hemorrhoids, AND DAY AND NIGHT DOES NOT GET REST!!!!! (your UI-4054)

s
siromanto 07.03.22

TheSpirit
19.12.11 01:49
Honestly, I read you and thought: "This is a BOT!!! Ban him!!!", but then, when I saw

"So I would have written in the year 2004 and now, at the end of the year 2011 , this product is an obsolete mockery, especially with such a proud name and high price."

I feel better - you're a normal person :))))

UI-4054 ​​I don't
know where you get such comparisons from, but now I'm already re-reading the 5th one, and a tear is flowing - the talents haven't run out yet! I give a standing ovation, let the admins throw it in the header of information about the game :)))))))))))

x
xCyberpunKx 07.03.22

Strictly negative.

[
[n][h][a][N][B] 07.03.22

Pity the series. Now, apparently, I won’t even download it. But I wanted to buy...

b
b.sasha 07.03.22

As you can see from the posts, after the test of the game, poets begin to be born! Unfortunately, over the past two years, almost not one normal simulator has come out, but at least you can play them, and these Dutch are clearly pulling on Oscar for tops. Put the developer at the computer and to force you to go through the game 100 times, like teaching spelling at school, otherwise it’s apparently impossible to fight the developers of modern shit.

K
Kostyan K2stalker 07.03.22

Why did I pay 400r. to those freaks from team6?
Probably all their money went to buy the FlatOut name.

E
Erin LaFey 07.03.22

the game is a masterpiece and you snickered much better than your fucking Skyrim, I already finished contemplating this miracle