3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blade X 07.03.22 09:52 pm

Why do people do anything for money?

I was struck by this news http://www.xx-centure.com.ua/archives/18450
Would you agree to this?
81 Comments
Sort by:
L
Le Gaspilleur 07.03.22

Grevol
Hahaha, norms)
Spoiler

m
mrTrauberg 07.03.22

I agree with Grevol.
Everything comes from the very first instincts - reproduction. A man, in order to leave the largest number of children, absolutely needs to have a lot of money. Because females are greedy for them. Females are greedy for dominant males who are able to provide and protect them and their offspring. Those. on the rich and powerful.

M
Mr_Lawrence 07.03.22

mrTrauberg
And why the hell did you write that?

S
Silencio 07.03.22

pimpf
he's a male, probably marked his territory ^^

T
TTG 07.03.22

The major wanted to carry out self-identification, only the mind was enough only to take money from the folder. I hope there are still noble monsieurs in the country of those who rise from the left knee, who are able to agree with him briefly to urinate on their face, and then stand at night on a poorly lit highway and take the stork pose. Not for free, of course, for 200 rubles. With the same goal, just for lulz of course.

n
ned flanders 07.03.22

Proves once again that our society is decomposing like this guy dragging

r
rPeBoJL 07.03.22

like this guy
in this case, the major acts more as an indicator of this very decomposition

n
ned flanders 07.03.22

Grevol
well, I'm talking about the same thing, but personally my opinion coincides with the opinion of that bald young man on the bench

n
ned flanders 07.03.22

Grevol
generally needs to be fought with majors, more taxes should be imposed on rich families

r
rPeBoJL 07.03.22

ned flanders
is it not necessary to fight poverty? with low morale of the population?

L
Le Gaspilleur 07.03.22

in general, it is necessary to fight the majors, to impose more taxes on rich families
. Well, come to their parents and say: we want to fight with your children, raise your taxes.

r
rPeBoJL 07.03.22

Le Gaspilleur
+2 ))

you know... los ricos también lloran)

T
TTG 07.03.22

and fight against poverty is not necessary? with low morale of the population?
Nah, a peasant should have exactly the money to eat. He should work as much as possible so as not to ask too many questions. He should be irritated, because such people are easily sent to the subject of persecution. And in the end, Schaub for sure, you need to gradually solder. How long have feasts been without a fleck of alcohol? Yes, any holiday is necessarily accompanied by this attribute. Without him, in any way, it doesn’t roll, conversations don’t fit. Singapura definitely does not smell.

we want to fight with your children, raise your taxes
, too, it's interesting, with horseradish those at the helm will begin to voluntarily cut off their air.

L
Le Gaspilleur 07.03.22

Grevol
Then I look at the familiar words los ricos también lloran. You can’t throw words out of a song, classic)

T
Thor324 07.03.22

This is freedom

L
Le Gaspilleur 07.03.22

Grevol
GP-5
Department for Combating Illicit Trafficking of Majors is formed. Hurray comrades))

is also interesting, with horseradish those at the helm will begin to voluntarily block their air.
Sarcasm live...

T
TTG 07.03.22

Le Gaspilleur
One fig realization of the idea of ​​voluntary distribution of good is waiting for a fiasco.

L
Le Gaspilleur 07.03.22

GP-5
Always in trend.
Spoiler

S
SALEM 07.03.22

Majors can be loved, but you can hate. But to envy them - thank you ... It's not good to envy someone else's pseudo-happiness. These people have no other goals than to consume. Obviously, if a person (or his parents) has a lot of money, then the expenses will be big. But the majors do not even know how to profitably spend the money that has fallen on them. And what of them turns out by 20-30 years? Notorious, incapable of anything and not able to do anything. Well, if there are still funds left to pamper yourself, and if they suddenly disappear? Then these people quickly become useless and uncompetitive, sliding down the "table of ranks". And in the end - memories of youth and a life lived aimlessly. Extremely mentally poor and "empty" creatures with limited interests. Their meager thinking is unwilling to self-development. Envy is a terrible feeling! NOT everyone can be majors ...... Everyone should appreciate what he has ... Otherwise, without noticing, he may lose what he has ...

r
rPeBoJL 07.03.22

Le Gaspilleur Stormcloak
gloves?)