3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tsveer 07.03.22 10:41 pm

Game optimization (Project CARS)

Well guys, there are only a few hours left before the release of the game. I would like to know about the optimizations of the game: who will play the game on what settings, on what system and at what frame rate?
68 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Sirocco 07.03.22

It does not differ in settings from the test mode, the last build on the configuration from the profile, only then there were still two video cards, in 4k with the maximum number of rivals it wildly sagged in a thunderstorm in terms of the number of frames. And so not very demanding, rivals and the weather give strong drawdowns even on good hardware.

i
iNIKEL 07.03.22

I don’t know about you, but I’ll probably pump up an old build from the market.
On my hardware with the release, the game lost 20-30 fps on the previous settings (compared to 835 or 842 build, I don’t remember exactly), and I don’t see any differences in graphics.
That's not how things are done...

M
Mr.Sirocco 07.03.22

iNIKEL
Well, I don't know, the FPS is stable. Even in a thunderstorm, there were fewer problems.

g
grigorev74 07.03.22

Guys, can someone tell me why the frames are sharply accelerated and, as it were, throws it right here on the track and then already in the fence, maybe change something in the settings

a
alessandro_13 07.03.22

Having launched the final version, I was somewhat upset by the performance, sagging out of the blue, the machine can lose control and move from one point to another without knowing it, while the game does not respond to keystrokes and sounds are distorted, before that I tried an earlier build leaked to the network and there are problems with there was no performance.

M
Mr.Sirocco 07.03.22

I did not notice what is described above, the FPS is stable and without problems, as it used to be with a thunderstorm and 30+ rivals.

i
iNIKEL 07.03.22

So buy current games ... Either they will immediately release a bad one, then they will break it after several patches. One is treated - the other is maimed.
Oh, grandmas or something to try to return ..

t
tachos 07.03.22

iNIKEL
Was the profile of the game completely removed from the pirate? For the conflict may be because of this.

i
iNIKEL 07.03.22

tachos Deleted of
course. The difference is wild :) maybe I really missed something when setting up the graphics ... But earlier in clear weather with DS4X it even gave out 60, the picture was completely satisfied.

M
MorirMerda 07.03.22

I dug around with the settings for half a night and came to the conclusion that it is necessary to play without anti-aliasing, anti-aliasing and do not set the detailing of cars to ultra, then it is more or less playable. The rest of the settings have little effect.

b
blacob 07.03.22

grigorev74
exactly the same problem

g
grigorev74 07.03.22

blacob
The worst thing is that it’s not clear why such flights I started my career so I barely drove 3 laps in karting and then slowed down so as not to fly

b
blacob 07.03.22

grigorev74
helped me launch with pCARS64.exe it is in the folder with the game

t
tachos 07.03.22

The worst graphics settings are reflections on ultra, grass on high/ultra. And of course anti-aliasing - ds9x will slow down everyone. It is enough to set ds2x (or ds4x) + FXAA (to taste).

M
MorirMerda 07.03.22

I don't even know how to comment on this. The back seems to be straight from Real Racing 3 on android, although it was probably clearer there. Trees crosswise from there. And it's like an ultra, specifically slowing down, especially when you still put bots.
VFL.RU - your photo hosting

K
Kantrik 07.03.22

oh well, but 12k resolution is

g
grigorev74 07.03.22

blacob
didn't help me also lags

g
grigorev74 07.03.22

Maybe Wndows 10 is to blame now I'll take it to hell and put the eight and unsubscribe.

T
Turok307 07.03.22

What are you surprised, nvidia was engaged in optimization.
Even the gtx 980 can't pull out 60fps in full hd on ultra.

a
alessandro_13 07.03.22

A patch weighing 16.2 mb was downloaded, based on the description it should have fixed some problems (which ones are not indicated), in my case it didn’t bring any help / it didn’t get worse either (the machine moved like a phantom and moves + plus inadequate vibration on the xbox one controller) , will have to postpone the game until the release of the next. fixes