3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tsveer 07.03.22 10:41 pm

Game optimization (Project CARS)

Well guys, there are only a few hours left before the release of the game. I would like to know about the optimizations of the game: who will play the game on what settings, on what system and at what frame rate?
68 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita507 07.03.22

joker.2
well, the card is worse by 20% and my new system is not clogged

P
Podvipodvertov 07.03.22

joker.2
I don't know why you are like that. My PC parameters are exactly the same: i7 4790K 4000GHz, 16Gb RAM, GTX970.
Now, for the sake of interest, I measured the FPS, I play on everything ultra, including SMAA and MSAA anti-aliasing (for some reason, both can be turned on at the same time and they are on different lines) in 1080p. In a thunderstorm with 32 participants, it gives out a stable 55-60 FPS, in clear and other weather 85-90 FPS.

P
Podvipodvertov 07.03.22

It is possible that if such parameters as DS2X - DS9X are enabled, then the FPS will sag a lot, I read that these parameters increase the pixel resolution with subsequent compression and display of the image on the screen, they are used when linking two or more powerful video cards.
At first I did not know what it was and immediately set myself a DS9X, in a thunderstorm 21 FPS and in clear weather 35 gave out, at first I was shocked. Then I read about these parameters and removed them, now I have MSAA instead of DS9X, and the line below includes SMAA at the same time. I don’t understand how these two parameters can get along with each other, usually in games you can choose one thing.

f
flylis 07.03.22

Podvipodvertov
I agree completely! I have GeForce® GTX™ TITAN X in DS9X, significant drawdown. Works stably only in SLI. And this is only in FullHD, if you set the resolution to UltraHD (4k), then you don’t want to talk about it at all. The developers have stepped far ahead. Video card manufacturers do not have time.
I took GeForce® GTX™ TITAN X for 146.000 rubles. for two pieces. I thought FIRE!!!! EVERYTHING WILL FLY.
Fuck guessed it. If you take a monitor 23 "HD 720p, and not 32" UltraHD (4k) 3840 × 2160, then maybe it will be fine.

a
alex00100 07.03.22

The first launch of the game, typ blooper video.
I don’t know the count, it seems that I set everything to max, also a blunder, in haste.

My comp.
http://valid.x86.fr/u7i29f

g
gennaz 07.03.22

Optimization on AMD is normal, especially since drivers for this game will be released soon.
Almost always above 60 fps, the recording program sits at 10 fps.

f
flylis 07.03.22

gennaz
ahaha! Yes, turn on anti-aliasing! DS9X or at least MSAA. on the record, everything is in the ladder. Here you will see how it will be.
Pliz throw off the name of the program that measured fps and temperature ????

g
gennaz 07.03.22

FlyLis What the hell
is anti-aliasing, I don't see these ladders at all, but the low FPS annoys me.
Spoilerhttp://www.playclaw.ru/download.php
The program is in the spoiler.

j
joker.2 07.03.22

Nikita507 Where
is it 20% worse, on the Game Gpu in the test it is 4 frames ahead of you, so don't :)
And the system, I have everything on the shelves, you don't have to carry nonsense.

I do not know there in the test for max. 43 average, maybe such a track was necessary to try again.

N
Nikita507 07.03.22

joker.2
in general, I have it overclocked to the level of 980, and the firewood I have is not the last

j
joker.2 07.03.22

Nikita507
) How much does overclocking add on average?
Maybe with mine you will catch up with overclocking, but it’s unlikely to reach 980.

N
Nikita507 07.03.22

joker.2
with yours? now you are talking nonsense 780 ti has always been more powerful than 970 now it may not be so only because of the drivers (and for information different cards are chasing differently)

j
joker.2 07.03.22

It would be more appropriate to name Nikita507
on an equal footing, because it's not you, not me, we know the drivers there or what else is tweaked in new games. As for overclocking, it seems to me that overclocking will get you 5-10 frames at best and nothing more)
In short, forget it, Project Cars flies at 60 on ultra, I'm happy for you! Good luck.

Podvipodvertov
Do you have reflections on the ultra on the 970th? I have the most reflections on ultra, they take away 15-20 frames, only they eat)

b
bloomm 07.03.22

4K only for some reason YouTube does not want to 4k =)

f
flylis 07.03.22

gennaz
Well, of course, it's better to play with high FPS than with on. anti-aliasing and low FPS.
Thanks for the program.

I
Ilya Nosov 07.03.22

terrible optimization

R
Roma demon 07.03.22

graphon... lol!

R
Roma demon 07.03.22

g
grigorev74 07.03.22

No one thought of how to remove the jump of the car, damn it, it’s simply not possible to play, I set the speed effect to full, it helped in a single race, and in my career I only pour pepper somewhere in the grass or into the fence.

s
sky game 07.03.22

Roma Bes spent
all his strength on drawing cars, cardboard viewers, cardboard surroundings