3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tsveer 07.03.22 10:41 pm

Game optimization (Project CARS)

Well guys, there are only a few hours left before the release of the game. I would like to know about the optimizations of the game: who will play the game on what settings, on what system and at what frame rate?
68 Comments
Sort by:
a
alessandro_13 07.03.22

I restarted Steam and the problem mentioned above was eliminated, the frame rate stabilized under any conditions in the single, I don’t know how things are in multiplayer because I haven’t tried it, there are only questions about the vibration on the controller

i
iNIKEL 07.03.22

As for the delays of the image, which were written about above - in test builds I observed this with a careless attitude to rubber - constant slips, slips, began to lag in this way. I noticed that this garbage remained in the release version, it lags a little less, and sags faster with such tricks, but it's still a bug, after all.
But, it's nice to think that behind the beautiful wrapper of the game lies well-developed physics, with a rendering frequency, as they say, 600 times per second.
FPS somehow got better, maybe the patch helped, maybe the -dx11mt command. But without rain on an empty track - 80fps, DS2X, fxaa on high. The rest is all ultra except grass.

T
The Ghost of Spartacus 07.03.22

n0t1hing
This is to the fact that Nvidia is trying with all its might to "strain" the pockets of users.

T
Turok307 07.03.22

n0t1hing
Well, yes, but nvidia helped them

T
Turok307 07.03.22

n0t1hing
so what? you're an idiot? you idiot, I did not offend you
this banner is somehow connected with optimization? yes
And why then the nvidia banner in the game?

a
alexandrovitch 07.03.22

Add the -dx9 command in the properties of the shortcut, who does not have a dx11 video card so
that an error does not come out

f
flylis 07.03.22

tachos Just
the same for everyone !!!! For example, I have ds9x 120fps, the drawdown is only in the rain.

f
flylis 07.03.22

NVidia official partner of Project Cars
http://www.wmdcars.ru/wmd/partners

f
flylis 07.03.22

n0t1hing
Yes, God knows whether it applies or not. I read today that NVidia gave the developer of Project Cars
some "iron" on new technologies! Unfortunately I can’t find the link, but I didn’t take part in this myself.

X
XBoy360 07.03.22

n0t1hing
Dude, I x3 what buner you got out of, only when you see even the slightest mention of nvidia in the game or news about it, in 90% expect trouble and brakes with a graphon, which, in theory, should not slow down. And if your fart is bombing, you can’t insult other people, who are also right.

X
XBoy360 07.03.22

n0t1hing
You know, when "everyone around is an idiot", you should probably guess that, most likely, you are an idiot.

X
XBoy360 07.03.22

n0t1hing
Sorry and I'll list the games that are shitty optimized in the presence of nvidia.

X
XBoy360 07.03.22

n0t1hing
There is reason to apologize, you insulted me, and there are games, except for Ubeysoft ones. Don't act like an under-troll schoolboy.

X
XBoy360 07.03.22

n0t1hing
Eh, baby of marketing and whitewash...

N
Nikita507 07.03.22

I'm consistently above 60fps on max settings

X
XBoy360 07.03.22

Nikita507 If
only she would lag at your conference.

n0t1hing
You don't want to ask for forgiveness.

f
flylis 07.03.22

XBoy360
n0t1hing
Wrong - everyone. Admits mistakes - wise. Asks for forgiveness - strong. Restores relationships - loving!

B
Bear Grylls 07.03.22

FlyLis
vanilla quotes from VK?

f
flylis 07.03.22

Bear Grylls
This is a quote from Commentary on the Gospel.
Consider it vanilla? Your right!

j
joker.2 07.03.22

Nikita507
Straight stable 60 on Max? And in a thunderstorm 60?
Something I strongly doubt this, I have a configuration similar to yours, the card is only 970, so setting everything to ultra with msaa anti-aliasing is normal. The weather is 60, and in a thunderstorm 32 it also sags to 25 (.