3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Balda716 07.03.22 10:41 pm

How would you respond to the request "Let me smoke"?

I don't smoke myself, but I know several options for answering this request:
Let me smoke, - [redacted] will hurt.
Let me smoke - I don't smoke, sportsman.
Let me smoke, - [deleted] wrapped in a newspaper replaces a cigarette.
Give me a smoke - I don't smoke, I quit.

Well ... who knows what "jokes" about smoking, - write.
44 Comments
Sort by:
p
pecabir 07.03.22

I try not to give the passengers a majorist appearance, because I myself am not a Rockefeller. but for dirty scourges and bruises it’s not a pity

B
Balda716 07.03.22

And who brought tobacco to Russia? And he was like this - Petka-Nemchin.

-
-SlashuuR- 07.03.22

"Smoke a leather cigarette, dog." And with a proud look you shake off the ashes on the face of the one who asks.

m
masha 07.03.22

Recently, I walked through the park, some kind of redneck asked me to smoke, then they tell me that they will buy a cigarette from me, I said that I don’t smoke, the redneck answered - well done. I wanted to tell them [redacted], but I'm afraid I would get [redacted].

B
Belomorkanal 07.03.22

And it is extremely rare for me to receive such requests. Apparently my physique and dimensions make it clear that I regularly pull iron and hardly smoke. Or maybe I just scare people away with my appearance, I don’t differ in beauty and shave my head, and people always judge by appearance. And I have never smoked this stuff that is called a tobacco product, there is no tobacco in this smelly white pipe, only waste and "chemistry".

R
Richards 07.03.22

I say no, although the phrase "in the store" named here is very interesting))))). In general, whitefish is the same addictive drug that they inject, if you start spending money all the time, it’s not diluted hashish.

i
idiablo 07.03.22

I would answer "no, you better give it to me", "what if I find it?"

t
tovarish comrade 07.03.22

Do not smoke - kids will be born mutants.

r
rPeBoJL 07.03.22

there is a cigarette. but he grew...

A
AleVladeLushko 07.03.22

I don't smoke and I don't recommend it. :)

m
mr true 07.03.22

I don't have to smoke

X
XBoy360 07.03.22

Previously, it was still "And do not wrap suck?".

O
OLD Stalin 07.03.22

Just killed :[deleted] wrapped in a newspaper replaces a cigarette.

K
Kosh13 07.03.22

90% of the time on the streets in the ears (Vsmysle in the headphones). Such requests can simply be ignored. And then when the person who asks begins to make funny movements imitating the process of smoking, it is enough to shake his head and move on.

Z
Zlatoust17 07.03.22

Let me call.

P
Pasitiv 07.03.22

I always just say I don't smoke. Because I really don't smoke, I've never even tried.

X
XBoy360 07.03.22

Pasitiv
And how old are you?

K
Kosh13 07.03.22

XBoy360
What's the difference? You can not try and 25 years and 30. And then suddenly start. I knew these guys too.

w
we get what we deserve 07.03.22

In general, I don’t see the point in somehow provoking the one who asked with a hidden censure of his lifestyle and I just say it like it is: “I don’t smoke.”

P
Pasitiv 07.03.22

XBoy360 20 will
hit in a month. It’s just that since childhood I don’t see the point of spending money on ruining my health. In general, what difference does it make how old I am? I know people who haven't smoked or even tried their entire lives. Moreover, I also play sports.