3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tdante 17.11.19 02:14 pm

Your impressions of the game (X4: Foundations)

Share their impressions. How was the game? That it's good, what's not to like?
How do you evaluate this game, as the development of the series after Terran conflict?
71 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sargarus 17.11.19

nestormahno2018
do you even understand what he said.

n
neosHAC 17.11.19

there are bugs, incomplete translation, optimization is poor......
and so the game when you learn to control >class.

L
Leto-Wow 17.11.19

neosHAC wrote:
and so the game when you learn to control >class.
That's right, when you learn. For two weeks play, and the only question is added(. Where would guide to trade in the game to find? Weapons voosche full PPC. This algorithm - preserved, bought, installed, found the enemy shooting, pomateritsya, uploaded sohranenku and new, and the window is already dawn...

n
nestormahno2018 17.11.19

pLast1c
Of course I do. And that sneer that it is impossible.
After the patches the game became a little bit better than it was. So I think all will fly eventually. The main thing that is not abandoned.

L
Luberoid 17.11.19

Leto-Wow
The trade seems clear. When you buy the thing that the pilot was a 3 star. If there are no such put mod ( it is in the files here ). Then bring the pilot to the dialogue there will be a fad - autotrade. CLICK him and he will go to trade (if not pressed - will not go!). In transport properties, there is a point to add all items, click it. POPs the number of the jump gate to trade here and there. If somewhere in the centre are - put 3-4 otherwise will fly to the enemies. If there is already has its own station ( I wrote here for your Lesozavod - from has turned into a factory then the factory produces a lot of medication from pills to meat ) click on the transport ship on the map and RMB on candle factory - where the bottom will be attributed to the station conveyor - assign and when it does, give the freighter to fly to the station shopping for if you don't do it on you, and the station bolt to score. The end result is the automated trading. To transport put a couple of fighters and all will be gut!
The game is good, a lot of questions is , of course, there is no, sort out together.

S
Sargarus 17.11.19

nestormahno2018
This is done for the PTA, not when the game already sell.
It shows that the developers put a bolt on the bugs and released lizh release.

n
nestormahno2018 17.11.19

Luberoid
When you buy the thing that the pilot was 3 stars.
I have the pilot had 3 stars and he was traded. Clearly the more stars, the better.

n
nestormahno2018 17.11.19

pLast1c
totally agree with you. This is a problem not only in this game. It is true there is too many bugs for a paid game.

W
WalU 17.11.19

where to download the patch 1.5? The description is there and the file can't find

L
Leto-Wow 17.11.19

Luberoid
Thank you, buddy!

R
Remmo 17.11.19

How poor combat AI it's just hard.. and what the hell I can't control the behavior of the turrets on the destroyers?? The mission against the xenon stupid and again one after the other.

M
MrRiper 17.11.19

nestormahno2018 wrote:
It is true there is too many bugs for a paid game.
Well, it's egosoft, they have already entered into tradition to produce shockingly crude game, and then six months a year to cut the patches and fixes. Nothing to do, only to accept, to be patient and wait, because it is the X universe and not that anyhow)

R
Remmo 17.11.19

Guys mark this auto trade as you work? My dealer does not sell across the galaxy with only the closest sectors although pumped Volovo! Due to the fact that it does not trade across the galaxy - he takes 10% of the hold and trades.

n
nestormahno2018 17.11.19

Remmo
So the dealer worked better I understand you need to set the communication node. Then will update the trade offer and the merchant will work better. Although this is another flaw of the developer. Why the dealer cannot select multiple orders. and to comply with them. Or at least not to take the first order. And then I have the merchant often brings to 100кр. Buy a freighter for 500 000 cu. and receive 100 cu. (will pay for 5000 transactions, AND IT's NOT FUNNY). It is of course well brings, but......

R
Remmo 17.11.19

nestormahno2018
What kind of node?? I have all the stations hang conventional communications satellites - not enough?

n
nestormahno2018 17.11.19

Remmo
You're right communications satellite. I don't remember the name. Menu behavior you can select also the auto trading, but there you need to specify what you want to trade. Maybe then it will fly everywhere.

R
Remmo 17.11.19

Tried - did not help

S
SAHR 17.11.19

Bugs, bugs and again bugs. Starting from the constant falling through in the model, finishing with the inability of the Board from the word altogether. As soon as start the capsule power falls to zero, if you exit the menu Board. If you do not leave the vehicle with protection in 228 and 74 people somehow can't capture 170 Marines with a force of 680(the risk for them very low). they just die one by one

z
z8TiREX8z 17.11.19

Oh my God!!! it's sick, BUGS!!!! BUGS!!! The barrier to entry is extremely high, the interface is shit shit, what do you need to be smart small, to create such an interface.Waited for so many years and it happened!!! XS I will try to take on. Russian language is not everywhere,I was prepared, you know this Studio, but now, they might really need to wait a couple of years? So afraid of the dialogue is actually worse.
Training, even in English, damn Egosoft

z
z8TiREX8z 17.11.19

Everything!!! In short blew to hell, or come back in a year or forget this slag To know, I'm a fan of this series, but in this part everything is repulsive!!!!