3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tdante 17.11.19 02:14 pm

Your impressions of the game (X4: Foundations)

Share their impressions. How was the game? That it's good, what's not to like?
How do you evaluate this game, as the development of the series after Terran conflict?
71 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestormahno2018 17.11.19

Remmo
So the dealer traded he needs 3 stars from him. Is there a mod which removes this restriction. The developers even better than it did in the game. Although it is not clear why. Well if the stars depended on the level of profit from the sales transaction, and as crazy at it. Although maybe it can be taught in courses up to 3 stars (that's the part I haven't checked).

R
Remmo 17.11.19

Guys, my ships in the same sector SHK attacked the ships of the faction BODIES-Ministry of Finance - so naturally my guys fire back and destroy them - but to do it falls! The thing I do not understand MB to Attack them and generally unichtojiti an entire faction? Is it possible? And not will it affect the future of the game -(roof sopranos, bugs, etc) ?

n
nestormahno2018 17.11.19

Remmo
Here every action affects the future. Your ships attack because of transportation they zapisannogo product or just looters. I have their ships put in the behavior to escape from the bandits and police. A faction can make, but you need to destroy their stations and ships.

O
Oleg Sokolov86 17.11.19

Remmo not ascribe warships to the station they go to patrol, while firing at the enemy ship they can get allied or friendly ship and starts chaos.
Do not let a team of patrol warships even if they are not assigned to the station.

E
ElManruel 17.11.19

I command the patrol, no one would have built a quiet station in the neutral sector, which borders paradidomi, the attitude all was sehr gut(at least in the top 20). I decided then to step away for a few moments, shear SUV, stood there, not bothering anyone, are subject to Primus, back then(way back in time) to Wear the earphone, and can hear me the rocket flies out the map and see enemy patrol Zeus(what the hell is he doing in my XS I) have demolished the administrative centre of the base and two Dogs and 3 Eclipse, if you hadn't managed to Dodge and rocket I would have finished to do the same. Gathered the nearest fleet and got the bastard. Thought a bug or a Fluke, but nooo, eggheads after a time was sent to another Zeus, and he only flew system, so soon became red and began firing in all directions from the missile launchers (bitch) again adiministrative Khan, one Hippo drowned, the loss was not small(patrol did not appoint anyone assigned was, was standing peacefully near the base) with the Zeus flew 2 Odyssey sho... well to say.. I am at War with paradidomi now, but wanted to start with a Holy order, and now it turns out the order of the sacred helps me with paradidomi to fight. These artiodactyls to me consistently for two Odyssey send, and sometimes Zeus flies as usual only to beat time. Here I don't know guys why it happened.

a
alexstilet 17.11.19

Yes, so much fluff had to wear, the system asks to the heavens, and to sense 0, when released the waited to 1.6, well I think I should already all be well, downloaded, thank God, not bought as wanted at the beginning to do. The pros of saw only the simplicity of construction of the stations, teleport, map fun, the rest don't even know what to call it, the salvation of the frogs in the aquarium, sprinters on treadmills at the stations, the management of PTS need to get used to after X3, the Navy one in the forest who where constantly having to catch, that would not be merged in the next sector, did not understand WHAT They wrote a few years? why not write, for example boarding stations in the capture sector, and not mindlessly demolish the property that if you take the whole don't need to rebuild, would have made the landing boat 500 cons five stars, well, there is guidance to the station, it shows you points of entry to the complex where you can send capsules, etc., the funny thing is that all of them already X3 wrote and showed, that we would like to see in x4 and what moron came up with the scan station modules?, in shared sadness, maybe after 4.0 or 8.0 what it would be, as boredom full. For what would the economy work need fashion, Oh yeah I forgot) building the repository, no words, some emotions, why not attached to the supplier is not clear, only with a third-party mod all begins more or less to work, pirates) who saw the thread pirate fleet? well, there is at least a squad of five ships? xeni generally clogged, where are they? what are you doing? Hauck ..........C , in General, the mass of impressions, and hope dies last, maybe bring to mind

Z
Zardonic_i_am 20.08.21

lads! In short, I downloaded this miracle poked training missions in a shorter mission where to teach ore to dig ore collectors that are released from the ship are buggy and buggy Is
it in the game so will it be? I mean, after 2.5 years from the release of the game, to meet bugs in the tutorial is something like that

F
FinistEG 20.08.21

Zardonic_i_am
No one digs in the game. Only time to waste. Miners are automatically started and they work great. The main thing is to choose the right sector for sales.

Z
Zardonic_i_am 20.08.21

FinistEG
I understand, I just wanted to touch all the elements of the gameplay myself, then try it try

F
FinistEG 20.08.21

Zardonic_i_am
Well Duc, that's what the "tutorial" is for. I tried it there and it should be enough :)) If it wasn't enough, then everyone is his own tractor.

z
z8TiREX8z 20.08.21

The game is ok but a lot of bugs, even after two years!