3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tinostox 09.03.22 11:35 pm

Jokes and just funny moments (Batman: Arkham City)

We post here screenshots of funny moments that happened to you during the game.
Maybe I'll start:
pix.playground.ru
68 Comments
Sort by:
n
nighthawkreal 09.03.22

As a joke, the developers decided to make money on the ipod and iphone
http://community.batmanarkhamcity.com/news/latest/item/212-batman-arkham-city-lockdown I wonder when they managed to bungle? :)

V
Vint Caballero 09.03.22

how do i add a picture here? I would send you a joke

M
Mike_333 09.03.22

go to pix.playground and upload a picture.

e
exit1234yshelsPG 09.03.22

After beating the game, if you play as a catwoman and go to the museum, you can hear the comment of three bandits: "Well, what are we going to do next? - I don't know, let's wait until the developers cram us into their next crazy project. - Yes, and what is there Arkham is a state, Arkham is a country, Arkham is a planet?

C
CIMAK 09.03.22

Prophect
hahah cool))

K
KHVshNic 09.03.22

While flying around the city, I came across something like this dialogue of prisoners:

"-If I find out that this is some kind of crappy reality show! I will find the director and release his guts!"

On the face, a direct reference to the Rockstar game "Mahnunt"

A
Antimad 09.03.22

There are funny moments in the audio recordings)
When a coin is taken away from a two-faced person)) Such a roar stands, two-faced - "no!" so suffocated. So they squeezed a coin))
Even in the records with the joker, it turns out that he somehow managed to put 2 doctors somewhere in their complex)) who wanted to treat him.
When Strange asks a cat if she loves Batman, the answer is a terribly pale NO! )) where only equanimity has gone.

J
Jarud 09.03.22

When he passed the room with the hostages at the Ridler's, he said something like this: "No, you couldn't have thought of it yourself! You must have looked it up on the Internet!"
And I also liked how the prisoners talked to each other:
1. I wonder first Arkham asylum, now Arkham city. I wonder what the next prison will be called?
2. Probably Arkham country or Arkham world!
1. And what, it is quite likely!
P.S. Doesn't it remind you of anything? :)

N
Nevada Junkie 09.03.22

a conversation between batman and robin
-Everyone who receives this blood will DIE IN 24 HOURS.
-Whose blood is this?
-Oh...sorry...is that your blood?

V
Vint Caballero 09.03.22

here I redrawn something myself .. Rate it
pix.playground.ru

F
FlowAPER 09.03.22

Vint Caballero
and how to add a picture here? I would send you a joke

pff is this your joke?? laughed heartily, how old are you - 12?? if not, then I feel sorry for you

A
Antimad 09.03.22

In the courtroom, when the cat freed itself from the ropes and kicked the two-faced in the face.
- No gun, Harvey? What a pity. It will hurt! (pulling out claws)
- ...Two guns, bitch!
- (epic bummer)
But the bats saved her as always.

n
nighthawkreal 09.03.22

Hmm, the Cat must have known that Harvey only had two :)

P
PIZDAJIGURDA 09.03.22

Vint Caballero

But I support you)

V
Vint Caballero 09.03.22

FlowAPER, I'm sorry of course, but you mu..ak. Before insulting a person like that, first wipe your eyes and look carefully that right before your message my joke is posted, and that I added a picture ...
And secondly, even if I didn’t know how to add right away, there’s nothing humiliating about it .. ! THERE REALLY IS NOT WRITTEN TO ADD!!! There are many who will not find immediately!

A
Antimad 09.03.22

There is still a cool moment when the Bats went to Ras Al Ghul and the door in the wall had to be opened. Approached, examines - hmm .. apparently here it is necessary to put a sword. And then an assassin with a sword, just by the way)) a couple of blows and a sword with the hand of a loser assassin in the castle ...

K
Kolyanich Sin 09.03.22

Vint Caballero
is you m.u.d.a.k. he meant what you said in the first message as if you have such a joke
from which the whole Internet will laugh for a week and posted hu * nu f * anu!

A
Antimad 09.03.22

You can hear a lot about bats and about a cat, standing above the bandits on a small hill)) It's also cool that bandits throw bricks. A cat is standing, stroking its ears, and then NANAH! brick on the head x))

T
Traun 09.03.22

After passing Azrael, he noticed this: "Azrael identified - marked for further decontamination in Batman's cave." What does it mean? And it's written on the map in the case

n
nighthawkreal 09.03.22

I started again, I decided to check some points - Two-Face smears on Bats during the battle. even if you stand still, probably two personalities are constantly pulling the sight. Then he checked what would happen if you didn’t repel Harley’s attack in the cathedral - she would hit him and repeat it, jumping after Batman until you finally made an interception. It looks funny.