3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
loke2014 10.03.22 12:10 am

Which is better to buy GTX 960 or R9 280x?

This is the choice. GTX 960 or R9 280x. And I decided about the processor FX-8320)
78 Comments
Sort by:
i
insel 10.03.22

Lisstoman
does not agree, there were 2 MSIs, all burned out in half a year! in total there were 6 vidyuh, 2 msi, 3 gigabit and 1 asus. I can’t say anything about the asus, the usual vidyuha. But I like gigabit cards. they are silent, do not heat up (temperature is within the normal range) and factory acceleration is good. so as they say, the taste and color ...

I
Incognito21blr 10.03.22

fx 8320 is just a piece of pissed feces, it's better not to buy anything.

L
Lisstoman 10.03.22

insel
It's not about taste, it's about quality. When I took the percentage, I took the Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT, after a week the capacitors exploded. Prior to that, all 3 fans on one of the 2x gtx 780 flew (they changed the card under warranty), and after the sale of the video, a month later, the 2nd video was completely covered. Another 580 chip fell off (in the literal sense) from the board. More in gigabytes is not a foot

i
insel 10.03.22

Let me guess, Lisstoman
, I took vidyuhi in stores like Eldorado, technosila, m-video, etc. ?
I ordered the cards directly from the gigabit site.
My first card from gigabytes STILL WORKS and WORKS in the second computer. this is nvidia 8800 gtx, the second card is AMD radeon HD 7870 - I sold it quite recently (perfect condition), now I use 970 and there are no problems!
I buy all parts of the company ONLY from the manufacturers themselves. MSI cards were also purchased from the manufacturer, but each lived no more than half a year. so this is how you put it exactly as a matter! and MSI definitely does not have any quality

M
Mr.Sirocco 10.03.22

insel For the
last couple of years, gigabytes have been worthless in quality, before it was one of the best. That's all.

D
Dimkinpark 10.03.22

Was the owner of 280x, they have problems especially from Asus and Gigabyte. I would wait and save up for a used GTX 970, now you can grab a good price, as many gtx 970 owners are switching to titans and 980TI.

i
insel 10.03.22

Dimkinpark
gtx 970 costs 22 - 23k rubles, 980 costs 35k, and titanium is generally under 50k. where did you get the idea that MANY are switching to them?
just many are switching from 780 to 970

i
insel 10.03.22

Mr.Sirocco,
I don't know what cards you came across, maybe you have such a car for the manufacturer from gigabytes? but for 10 years now I have been using the gigabyte company and NEVER a single card has let me down!

T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 10.03.22

insel
MSI likes to pour out artifacts, which stopped me a year ago when buying the 270th precisely in their performance.

Lisstoman
No, it's certainly "luck" ... So stupidly so unlucky with Giga - this is really a "punitive seal" from Giga)

l
loke2014 10.03.22

Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix
Maybe SAPPHIRE or PowerColor?

T

loke2014
SAPPHIRE - only if Vapor-X or Toxic version is offered. They are good enough.
PowerColor - if Devil or something like that is offered. But if there is Sapphire or HIS, I would rather take them, and leave PowerColor at the end.

L
Lisstoman 10.03.22

insel
In dns took both vidyahi and mother. I also have 8800 and 9800 gigabytes are still alive. Used to be a good company...

X
Xjax85 10.03.22

loke2014
PowerColor take the cheapest and the quality of the norms.

f
fastickok 10.03.22

Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix
Straight off the tongue!
Sapphire itself is worth it, how well it is made, mmmm)
About gigabytes, it’s not the best opinion, although there is a gigabyte motherboard.
But there is a top-end, for those times, HD super duper, perhaps because of this it works well, it’s probably already 5 years old.
The familiar vidyashka had Gigabyte - burned down.

T

Fastickok
himself wanted to take the R9 270X Vapor-X in the spring, but at the last moment it skyrocketed in price and exceeded 5k UAH. I decided that I don’t care, I’ll wait until the cost drops by 285 - and for good reason)
I salivated at her for a long time. ^^

Xjax85
Somewhere now they just improved the quality: steel casings, powerful coolers (albeit not the quietest ones), high-quality element base. But before that, they were a third-tier company, so people didn’t have the best memories.

P
Pavels Mihejevs 10.03.22

Always take cards from Nvidia! You can never go wrong, AMD is one step behind! GTX 680 will be better than R9 280X, personally verified! GTX 960. The GTX 960 pulls in some of the visual effects of modern graphics better than the same 680.

X
Xjax85 10.03.22

Not bad so
PowerColor

Asus

Asus and thicker, so there's something for someone

i
insel 10.03.22

Xjax85
gtx 970 G1 gaming Gigabyte
pix.playground.ru

card is powerful, with excellent cooling and silent, EVEN in game mode
there is only ONE minus of such a card - its size! 32 cm long, if there is somewhere to stick it, then there will be no problems with it /
for design lovers - the inscription glows, you can change the flicker frequency (but this is useful to those who have an open case)

t
tovv 10.03.22

insel
Here on the gtx 970 from gigabytes, the casing is very weak, but in general Evga is also not bad.

G
GONE TO DTF 10.03.22

Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix
on my msi 770, no artifacts. and in general, artifacts, like other jambs, are a disease of specific models. For example, the OS version 280x from Asus likes to sprinkle artifacts.

When choosing a manufacturer, you need to read reviews of all models. preferably negative. the real problems of the card are immediately visible there, especially if every second negative review complains about the same thing.
if you choose between 280s, then the tri-x from sapphire is a good choice, it seems to me, but it is very long. you need the right body.