3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alice_Tremere 17.11.19 02:18 pm

Urizel ' in Gothic 2! True or not? (Gothic 2)

I read somewhere that in Gothic 2 you can find Urizel ' and Armour from 1st Goths. It seems to be somewhere around the old tower of Xardas in the cave. Some even wrote that I found them.

Now the question is: is it True?
And if so, where to find them?
Where they are: in Gothic 2 or Gothic 2 NV?
I tried to look near some towers on the lake. Found there a cave, but it stalled. Tried to look around another tower in Stannaries valley. We explored every lake, but found nothing. Can not there searched?

Waiting for answers.
48 Comments
Sort by:
K
Katran-xp 17.11.19

On the site of the old tower of Xardas the lake. In the middle of the spire sticking out of the roof of the tower, in this cave under water (the cave itself is not flooded, the current input). There seems in the story to go. Played a long time don't remember what, but there was sooo interesting, but hidden from the player....like the mystery of what was in that crate. Mine are there and armor. Gothic 2 or the addon does not matter.

S
Shifroval 17.11.19

No it is)) Well no, you know? Nicht vobla. How can they take it?? In files G2 and Г2а even no textures the Ore Armor))) So... GG took Urizel ' in the temple of the Sleeping and the same NGOs and left - look CAREFULLY the moment of the 1st roller G2, where YY is slow crawls under the stones. Urizel ' lies nearby. Armor crumbled at the teleport, all in the same movie. So you will not find neither armor nor sword. And write anything you can))
And about the same vertical cave and I'd like to know what it is and why it is needed. Must still be in the G1 test, we can be there and that was... that explains why she stayed - the Valley all left unchanged from the G1, well except that a couple of the caves had appeared, and the PR landscape changes. Here is the cave remained, but she no longer has.

And about the fact that like someone found the armor, etc, it's just a divorce. To mess with the ones who will spend hours looking for them. And nothing will find. Incidentally, this news on the set of G1 is not only on NG, but on other forums. And people argue with foam at the mouth, seen as gurus and experts just silently laugh(what is a silent laugh))) on the sidelines. Well I mean just don't pay attention to them.

But not as bad. There is a wonderful mod(http://myrtana.ru/gothic2_add-on/mods.php#ch12), which returns all of this and more(read about it here, there also is a translation and link to the mod). He did not, but they say, cool. Especially, if G1 I miss. You will have little joy in my old age ^_^

Finally I will tell you a story. On the forum Morra went before the legend of the so-called Mail Vivec. She lies on water in the South-East of Vivec. RIGHT NOW IT'S JUST LYING THERE. THREE TIMES. There is also no)) was not. A lot of people were led... to Look for all the time ran. And came and scolded that man, he lied. And then I decided that no armor, and fiction. And the screenshot was a fake. By the way I even made myself a plug with the exact same armor with the same stats. Was not to hurt))
Similar handwriting, isn't it? All these scumbags on one person)) And, by the way, this news is not on a dozen forums and sites on the TES. And all the yelling there's like, crap, no...
That is the power of persuasion. To force a person to look for what is not and can not be. And the person is looking for. He did not know why, but looking. And it is not. But continues to look. And posts the news on other forums, sites etc. so the duck in the Internet and appear)) will Tell someone, and another picked up and poneslas...
And then all together grieving because of cheating why they say there is no why...and those scumbags told him look, darling, look...

These are the things)) do Not believe everything you see))

PS by the Way, the model Writes present in Г2а)) is Only slightly changed. This is one of the dvuruchnikami ore: Ore Big Ripper Dragons. Look at it closely. Like, isn't it? Is this sword only for a mercenary/hunting for fights. Can see its icon here, he's in the bottom of the page - http://travel.ag.ru/gothic/g2add/list_2h
And here(http://travel.ag.ru/gothic/g1/list_2h)at the bottom is the Urizel'. Compare))

That such things are happening we have here...

A
Alice_Tremere 17.11.19

Hmm, sorry. But that's what I thought when all the lake has oppewal... And that Urizel similar to the Ripper Dragons I also noticed. Toko Writel longer, it seems... Well, I will go with the Claw beliara, he also did.

S
SnoFF 17.11.19

=)))
Beelzebub, recently tkoa with this tramp talking. The version I have is pirated. He says: Tell me what Goblin burrows we got out and then I'll help
XS... identity was not cut those guys, to be honest...
We can it just means fuck off?

And then this shit just lying dead in the next Chapter...

m
mannequin 17.11.19

And you can read more? Never heard of it.

m
mannequin 17.11.19

What's the head though?

C
Chemical Brother 17.11.19

Beelzebub - the cave in which you and the novice went in Minentale, and she salena. There is still a hanging bridge and orcs.

S
SnoFF 17.11.19

Beelzebub meant that, maybe, this is the novice? It seems that the Talas was his name. And, Yes, he was bald)) But this version is unrealistic - all the members of the brotherhood of Sleeping polls went crazy, except Cor the Hangar...

manneguin, the tramp in the third Chapter appears. It stands on the banks of the river on the way to the pyramid...

m
mannequin 17.11.19

> I remember the first part went to the cave with some of the Sleeping novice, like for a book...
I remember a trip to the cemetery orcs for it is not clear what, and also a tour to the mountain Fort for yunitor. In the first case, the sectarian mad and got to the cemetery permanent residence, and the second was the Leicester. Other do not remember. Although, in the first part I have not played for more than a year and many could have forgotten.)

> this tramp in the third Chapter appears. It stands on the banks of the river on the way to the pyramid...
Ah, I remember. In my opinion, it was the usual Gothic Gopnik such as those on the plateau near the cave with the black Troll.

And where, by the way, Urizel'?

b
beregovoi brat 17.11.19

Well, people, you give!This dude appears in the third part when in the monastery, reported the theft of innocent Eyes!Of course he's a bully from the same gang.at the plateau near the cave with the black Troll.
And he dies when I play a paladin(ibid orcs) and the like dragonstalker!

b
beregovoi brat 17.11.19

Even more precisely, it appears after a delivery quest to Lord Hagen!Yes, and way points is not casual.lures into trap!

R
RDream 17.11.19

You mean the guy in light armor of a mercenary (in the first part of this thieves in the new camp wore)so he is still a nerd if you play a mage postbit you nasty that novices bald or something like that and then passing a mage he can move a stick on the skull or on the spot peerboom

m
mannequin 17.11.19

I still don't get how this gatnik is associated with Urusalim. O_o

t
tehnik-San 17.11.19

I do not know had written about this in an old tower of Xardas, where 1 in Gotha, we found
magic armor, you can find these armor and lying there still, coupled with
legendary Writelen...

This can be done in the following way - take a swim around the tower and you will find a cave,
near which is a sign that something is written - that I was not able to read
swim into it and see all the familiar room, but this time 1 and with the box on
the middle, open it and find 2 of the above-described object, along with several scrolls and elixirs...

To do this you need skills to use a lock pick))...There is Not one cave, but there is a dead end...It's near Ostrach but in the water

I found the tower of Xardas,but Urizel ' no...

m
mannequin 17.11.19

Hmm, I remember lots of swimming near the sunken tower, and dived. But nothing like a cave like the one that was in the 1st part, not found. =/

b
beregovoi brat 17.11.19

Actually in the first Gothic the tower Xardas was the only armor!!!And Gopnik, of course Wisely not true!And caves there is no such neither in G2 nor the night Raven!!!Duck it!

S
SnoFF 17.11.19

1) the Bully on the banks of the river got nothing to do with the theme, with no Urusalim. Just wanted to finish it to post in drugi the topic asked about him. That's all:
Beelzebub
21.02.08 19:26
So, that would not create a superfluous subject---
In one Chapter, near the monastery(if swimming in the river), you receive the hobo and says something like:Give me a cave, where together we goblins were givin and I have something to tell you.
Figl who is it he wants?For all the time and didn't get it...))))

2) No magic ore armor, no Writes in Готике2 and in the expansion no! This has already been written repeatedly.

3) About the Goblin cave the notorious Gopnik asks purely for the fact that GG got rid of him with his questions. IMHO!
I'm sure he's a lot who hesitated in the plot. He Vatrasa tortured, to which he said you're very persistent young man! and someone else I don't remember the truth.. He said: you never quit, huh? something like this...

4) No flooded caves beneath the old tower of Xardas in Minentale in Готике2 and the expansion is also present. Who does not believe - let him check!

I
Isse 17.11.19

it was vase in Gothic 1 so ))

t
tehnik-San 17.11.19

Who does not believe - let him check!

Today I have a few hours of studying the seabed near the tower of Xardas, and that I have already fought off the desire to just swim.

PS I wanted to ask a question on this topic.
BUT NINE,no night urizel!!!No!!

S
Shifroval 17.11.19

Or, as I have said, the Armor of Vivec in Morro.
In General, you can make a mod to move modelki with textures, to make the very cave in the place where it's supposed to be, throw things in it and a note more or less explains their presence here and all)), All the distributors weft'll calm down))
But those who seek will find it Yes what no)) the envy of all the grifters)